FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Standard 'no Thank you' message button option!

Standard 'no Thank you' message button option!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Peachy OP   Woman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Hello chaps and chapesses!

As all forumites know there are often debates over the answering of messages with a 'no thank-you' and the unpleasantness that sometimes ensues - balanced against the argument from men (and sometimes women and couples) that they are often simply 'left hanging' indefinitely when they message someone!

In response to these issues - may I simply suggest that when we read a message there is a standard 'no thank you' response icon we can click?

This would send a standard 'no thank you' to the sender so they are not left hanging - and as it is not personally written they'd be less likely to take offence (as ALL of us (including me) who message potential meets would get them at some point!)

Also the system could be programmed so that, if the person/s continually messaged after the 'no thankyou', they'd be automatically blocked and issued with a short time-out!

So - what do you think my lovelies?

I'm hoping it could be an answer to the problem!

Big hugs

Peachy xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not sure that those people who find a single click delete to be rude would feel any less aggrieved by a single click 'no thank you'.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic