FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verify single males by webcam

Verify single males by webcam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's been brought up in the lounge that single males are not alowed to be verified by webcam. Is this a new rule cos I've verified single males by webcam n now I'm consigned that I will lose my tick. Can this be cleared up pl. Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not heard this but as you are registered as a single woman,why would you lose your tick if you have verified singles guys by cam?

"Not heard this but as you are registered as a single woman,why would you lose your tick if you have verified singles guys by cam? "

I've lost my tick in the past due to an error on my part so I'm paranoid now. xxx

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"It's been brought up in the lounge that single males are not alowed to be verified by webcam. Is this a new rule cos I've verified single males by webcam n now I'm consigned that I will lose my tick. Can this be cleared up pl. Xxx"

According to the FAQs, solo females/couples can be cam verified. However, it doesn't specifically say that solo men can't be cam-verified, and the verification screen gives this option.

I think it's more likely that the chatters mean that cam-verification is *pointless* for solo men. Cam verification doesn't really mean anything except that the gender of the person on cam is the same as the gender of the profile. So it's useful for women and couples, to prove the existence of a female on the profile. But no-one ever pretends to be a solo male. Hence no need to verify that a M profile is a solo male.

Personally, I won't give a cam-verification to a solo male, but many members do, and I don't think you're likely to be punished for it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought that this was a new rule that has come in recently.

This is from the FAQ section..

How do I get verified by other members?

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone

Single guys cannot be verified by cam

ooooh, I didn't know this, maybe there has been a rule change?"

"I thought that this was a new rule that has come in recently."

Me too I have just posted exactly what it says in FAQ. I'm just conerned about those of us who have already veried by webcam. I won't be happy if I lose all my veris again especially as I'm a payed member. Xxx

"It's been brought up in the lounge that single males are not alowed to be verified by webcam. Is this a new rule cos I've verified single males by webcam n now I'm consigned that I will lose my tick. Can this be cleared up pl. Xxx

According to the FAQs, solo females/couples can be cam verified. However, it doesn't specifically say that solo men can't be cam-verified, and the verification screen gives this option.

I think it's more likely that the chatters mean that cam-verification is *pointless* for solo men. Cam verification doesn't really mean anything except that the gender of the person on cam is the same as the gender of the profile. So it's useful for women and couples, to prove the existence of a female on the profile. But no-one ever pretends to be a solo male. Hence no need to verify that a M profile is a solo male.

Personally, I won't give a cam-verification to a solo male, but many members do, and I don't think you're likely to be punished for it. "

FAQ have changed I've copied n pasted the new FAQ on this matter.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can cam verify anyone. The FAQ's hasn't been updated.

"You can cam verify anyone. The FAQ's hasn't been updated."

Thank you. Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic