FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I find it really hard to keep track of who I've spoke to before and the conversations we've had. I know you get the previous conversation but only if the person doesn't send a new message.

It would be so much easier if there was just one message sent from one person so all messages were grouped into that message, with the whole conversation including photos that have been sent so they can be viewed everytime that person sends a message. Much like on pof. As I often find myself scrolling back through messages to find out if I've spoken to someone previously, only to find its been deleted as I've had over 50 messages since.

Hope that makes sense. Does anyone else find it a problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try keeping a record in a little book.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I add something to their private notes. Just when they mailed, if it was the unimaginative fancy a fuck or hi, or sometimes the note will just say 'twat'. But it lets me know whether to bother with them again.

Yes find it problem too it's difficult to keep track of who you've messaged and sure couples females find it very frustrating recieving messages from same guys

"Yes find it problem too it's difficult to keep track of who you've messaged and sure couples females find it very frustrating recieving messages from same guys "

That's what the block function is for!

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Site supporters can see the message history in a conversation, but only in that conversation. You carry on a conversation by replying to that message. You start a new conversation by pressing the message button on their profile page xx

» Add a new message to this topic