FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verification search

Verification search

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be a good idea to have a search option where you can list verifications by how long ago ?

For instance myself and on our couples profile find the ideal couple/fem or male then go to look at the profile only to se the last verification was sometimes over 6 years ago which call me a cynic but usually means the other half has tried it then decided to not carry on meeting and usually the male half is using the profile for his own purposes in the case of couples profiles, and in single person profiles they have forgot they have a profile and no longer use it or have left the site completely.

A simple "verified within last 6 or 12 months" would be very handy indeed when looking for potential meets who are still actively looking for others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A verification is for the purpose of verifying the person/people on the profile are who they say they are ie. Single man, m/f couple etc. They couldve still had meets recently but never got a verification.

"A verification is for the purpose of verifying the person/people on the profile are who they say they are ie. Single man, m/f couple etc. They couldve still had meets recently but never got a verification."
I meet two people on here all the time. And we don't think you should keep verifying every time as well x

"A verification is for the purpose of verifying the person/people on the profile are who they say they are ie. Single man, m/f couple etc. They couldve still had meets recently but never got a verification. I meet two people on here all the time. And we don't think you should keep verifying every time as well x"

Its not necessary.. one veri proves your who you say you are.. alot use the veri system as a points scorer and to sook up peoples arses lol

» Add a new message to this topic