FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Cruise and holiday area in forums

Cruise and holiday area in forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elicitymalcolm OP   Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

I'm sure this has been raised plenty of times...

How do we go about getting fat to create an area where people can arrange meets on holidays? Seems to be a lot of cruisers on here but finding people on your particular holiday or cruise is so difficult! Every time we go away we scour the forums and meets but find nothing. Maybe a dedicated forum area is the way?

Suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Theres already a holidays forum...

World Wide: A place to discuss travel, holidays and swinging on holiday

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

What's needed is a facility to say where in the world you are . I can easily change my location from Nottingham to Manchester for expample . I'm currently in gran canaria and only see people nearby when they are online of they have a mobile or if they are one of the few people that have posted in the forums . The option to search for people in gran canaria would be much more useful.

cheshire

"What's needed is a facility to say where in the world you are . I can easily change my location from Nottingham to Manchester for expample . I'm currently in gran canaria and only see people nearby when they are online of they have a mobile or if they are one of the few people that have posted in the forums . The option to search for people in gran canaria would be much more useful. "

Agreed. The who's near me function is pretty much useless when you're away! We've been in Miami and there's been nobody within less than 50 miles from us... I'm sure that's not actually the case

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Could do with a section for singles looking to partner up for a holiday

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"I'm sure this has been raised plenty of times...

How do we go about getting fat to create an area where people can arrange meets on holidays? Seems to be a lot of cruisers on here but finding people on your particular holiday or cruise is so difficult! Every time we go away we scour the forums and meets but find nothing. Maybe a dedicated forum area is the way?

Suggestions?

"

hi, I know its not as good as a keyword search, but you could try "Search forum subjects:" which may help if the cruise name is in the subject, or your last hope is it post a message on the ships notice broad ..simple "fab" or any other site you may use with cabin number.

WILTSHIRE

[Removed by poster at 03/12/16 10:01:06]

WILTSHIRE

"What's needed is a facility to say where in the world you are . I can easily change my location from Nottingham to Manchester for expample . I'm currently in gran canaria and only see people nearby when they are online of they have a mobile or if they are one of the few people that have posted in the forums . The option to search for people in gran canaria would be much more useful.

Agreed. The who's near me function is pretty much useless when you're away! We've been in Miami and there's been nobody within less than 50 miles from us... I'm sure that's not actually the case

"

Hi Holiday on Gran canaria who not have a T shirt printed up with

" Fab fancy to meet" .

The "who's near" works fine if both on line at the same time, problem is many user's do not know of its existence hidden away at the bottom of the page, We also use a more european site that offer a second location on your profile, its then shows as a travel alert in our inbox to say how many miles away you are.

You could just change your postcode if travelling within the uk then use the local search to find a meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think it would help in the holiday forum if meets were put into months

Some people add the meet months in advance so it soon becomes lost in the more recent posts

We are frequent cruisers off on next one in 29 days and again Aug and dec

cheshire

"Think it would help in the holiday forum if meets were put into months

Some people add the meet months in advance so it soon becomes lost in the more recent posts

We are frequent cruisers off on next one in 29 days and again Aug and dec"

Great suggestion. Posts do seem to get lost in no time at all. There seems to be a lot of cruisers on here but we can never find them on our cruises!! So maybe a dedicated thread, separate from the general holiday and travel area?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let's hope admin will look into it

» Add a new message to this topic