FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fabswingers just a thought a couples profile has no verification as a couple for over 18 moths surley that verification should be removed . Couple has parted ways one is too ill to participate. Or as more common female has no longer a interest in the lifestyle?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

No response this evening ?

By *ot your usualMan  over a year ago

Warmley

Maybe they have had others and don't want to display them or they have had a break, bit difficult to judge unless you have spoken and asked why

Strongly disagree if your ashamed of a verification ? C'mon we're talking a year and a half ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What does it matter? If you don't like something about a profile you see, leave them to it and move on to the next one. It's pretty simple really.

Poppy

What matters is people who pretend to be a couple who string couples along who are new and not sure how this works simple really ye

This post is about fake profiles which were a couples profile which were genuine at some point but now profile is compromised as female is no longer present simple really no need to be arsey

Report the profile using the report button and block them.

Dear oh dear where is this going down the drain we think ffs seems the guys who have been around no the score eh ?

Quite agree x

Cheers guys was loosing the will bells here many

A verification is only to prove you are who you say you are,once verified there really is no reason why you should need verified again as you alreaady have a tick.

Rubbish where has the tick come from a webcam ? My point is a couple may no longer be a couple capisci ? Derrr

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Rubbish where has the tick come from a webcam ? My point is a couple may no longer be a couple capisci ? Derrr "

They MAY not be a couple, but then they MAY still be a couple and then they have had their veri removed for no valid reason other than the fact that you think it was too long ago. They may be taking a break, one is ill, lost interest in swinging at the moment, or 101 other reasons.

If you believe that a MF profile no longer has both the M and the F attached to it, hit the report button and let Admin take a look.

Fab has all the tools available if people choose to use them.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 04/12/16 09:31:38]

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We always judge a couple on there veris if in doubt we contact the couples they have met so I agree with you guys

"Rubbish where has the tick come from a webcam ? My point is a couple may no longer be a couple capisci ? Derrr "

Little less aggression with people who dont agree with you would maybe be nice, if you have a problem with a profile then report it to admin!

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I don't really get why people think they have the right to say how others should do this or do that on here.

If you see a profile that you think isn't what it is then just block it and move on.

As for the comment of being ashamed of showing verifications... I don't show mine.. it's nothing to do with being ashamed... it more that it's no bloody business who I've met.

I'd hate to think what you would say should happen to a single fem who hasn't met for a sexual meet off here for 9 months ...

"I don't really get why people think they have the right to say how others should do this or do that on here.

If you see a profile that you think isn't what it is then just block it and move on.

As for the comment of being ashamed of showing verifications... I don't show mine.. it's nothing to do with being ashamed... it more that it's no bloody business who I've met.

I'd hate to think what you would say should happen to a single fem who hasn't met for a sexual meet off here for 9 months ... "

well said... ive not met in about a year, im still real though lol

Seem to have rattled a few single females ! Wonder why ? Post was related to males masquerading as couples using old profiles !

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is no need to get angry. People are allowed to say what they think even if it isn't what you agree with.

If you think a person is using a couples profile but they are now single report it and let Admin check it out.

Not angry what so ever think you have just clarified my point thank you

"Seem to have rattled a few single females ! Wonder why ? Post was related to males masquerading as couples using old profiles ! "

Your original post never mentioned guys masquerading as a couple, it mentioned not having a meet verification in a while, there people had their say on what they read

"Not angry what so ever think you have just clarified my point thank you "

I agree, not angry but certainly antagonist. (note the use of punctuation, makes things so much easier to read).

[Removed by poster at 04/12/16 14:34:03]

Seems those who are not players are those most rattled haha

Haha punctuation

If you read and digested the post you would realise surely