FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Message Filters

Message Filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm fairly happy with the filtering system on fab. It's great having age filters and whether I choose to receive mail from singles, couples, tv/ts, site supporter etc but I have a gripe now with the option of verified profiles as this includes photo verified.

I understand that to be photo verified adds another layer of confidence that someone is the sex they say they are especially on female and couple profiles. But single guy's have worked out they can message if they do this. It means getting messages from men with years old profiles that are photo verified but with absolutely no intention of meeting.

I'd love if verified by meeting in person and being photo verified were two different filters and not lumped as one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

"

I'd love if verified by meeting in person and being photo verified were two different filters and not lumped as one."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry I feel bad being a man x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good idea. also we could have an option to search for people who want to meet and people who only want to cam?

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"good idea. also we could have an option to search for people who want to meet and people who only want to cam?"

Different coloured names ?

tick boxes so when you search you tick..

yellow for only want to chat,

orange for only see you on cam,

red for meeting face to face..

» Add a new message to this topic