FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > photo limted and site saying its free

photo limted and site saying its free

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what annoyed me about being on this site is the limited amount of pics a day and how many you have couple years back they just let you put any amount of pics up also why put on the site everything is free when you have to pay to see who viewed you profile or to save inbox and put more pics up if you put free site then everything has to be free not just certain parts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are just extras its not essential to see who looked at you or have multiple uploads, you get to message people for free loads of other sites charge you for that.. what more do you want? Its only fiver

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/12/16 16:02:13]

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

It's a fiver

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

The word 'free' op is used to get you on the site, read the small print before moaning about what is 'free'. If you feel you're being mislead then you can always leave and find another site. As always suggested most will charge you even for just messaging. For the 'free' on here, I'd say you get a good deal

I u can pay to upgrade with a simple text but if your not going to put your hand in your wallet why moan and why would you want to know who viewed your profile bit decoded not to message u

Bloody phone

free *anything on the internet* just means you can use the site for free.

costs nothing to message people, upload 3 pics a day, keep 8 in the gallery, use the forums, view homepage and see updates there, see who's near, and use chatrooms.

yeah you can upgrade and have more features but all the above is free so this site is free.

Would be very nice if they could up the limit on pics in silver and especially gold ...i am always deleting and putting new pics on

"Would be very nice if they could up the limit on pics in silver and especially gold ...i am always deleting and putting new pics on "

maybe they'll bring out platinum memebership one day?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

If I were you OP I'd ask for my money back.

Oh wait!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I don't get why people annoyed with the site say so and don't just leave.

If it's that bad I mean.

By *isst123Couple  over a year ago

£5 is ridiculously low when compared to other sites. The alternative is a site that is 100% free for all features, but with pop-up adverts every few seconds. No thanks.

The bandwidth required for a site like Fab can't be cheap, and we're very grateful it's funded in this way.

So there

I make sure I get my monies worth

Completely agree with you. The amount of server space fab will need will be huge. If you are moaning about £5 I don't think anyone you are meeting can expect to be wined and dined on a meet

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"what annoyed me about being on this site is the limited amount of pics a day and how many you have couple years back they just let you put any amount of pics up also why put on the site everything is free when you have to pay to see who viewed you profile or to save inbox and put more pics up if you put free site then everything has to be free not just certain parts "

The site is free. Same as other websites. But the additional services are not.

It's a bit like complaining about going on Thomas Cooks website because whilst it's free to use the site they don't give away their holidays.

Most free sites charge for viewing messages.

"If I were you OP I'd ask for my money back.

Oh wait!"

What you get for free on this site is great.

I dont feel the need to have to pay for extra as im happy with what I already get

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

Well Christmas is coming and scrooge has raised his head yet again .. .. .. .. .. ..

The only 'free' cheese is in the mouse trap!

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Compared to other popular sites for finding casual sex partners, where one often has to pay to send or read messages and sometimes even pay to view profiles....Fab is free. You can actually create a decent profile, read others' profiles and chat via PM or rooms without paying.

And the fiver a month or whatever to get silver membership is also a bargain. Plenty of competing sites will charge four times that just for basic functions that are free here.

Fab is just about the most effective yet cheapest swingers site in the UK with base level subscription barely more per month than a pint of beer!

It's noted OP that yours is a free profile? In our book that equates to "free loader" . . and what that term then might imply about you?

Stop bitching OP and pay the pennies!

By *irkby coupleCouple  over a year ago

Kirkby

I wouldn't mind paying a small free to get rid of the fakes, but then again the fakes will pay the fee any carry on wasting people's time, or at least some of them will.

I think it's crap when you have multiple accounts and have to pay twice!

When I say multiple accounts, I mean a couple and a female only account.

"I wouldn't mind paying a small free to get rid of the fakes, but then again the fakes will pay the fee any carry on wasting people's time, or at least some of them will.

I think it's crap when you have multiple accounts and have to pay twice!

When I say multiple accounts, I mean a couple and a female only account."

It 2 different accounts but

Luton

I think it is perfectly fair to pay for each account you have.

Some couples who also play solo have three - the couples account, and each person has their own 'singles' account. Why should they not pay for each?

It's a fiver, jesus wept it's hardly breaking the bank

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I believe the free bit is extremely good value for money.

Keep thinking I might upgrade, however not really sure that I would upload the extra pictures etc.

Also I was just wondering what happens to the pictures if you don't renew straight away do you loose them and have to re-upload?

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Personally I'd change the free element to a 30 day free trial then a £1 annual charge for running costs.

I doubt you would lose many actually swingers for £1 but it may stop people creating fake accounts. They would be more likely to try elsewhere.

Luton

"Personally I'd change the free element to a 30 day free trial then a £1 annual charge for running costs.

I doubt you would lose many actually swingers for £1 but it may stop people creating fake accounts. They would be more likely to try elsewhere. "

Unfoetunately even sites that charge £20 a month for basic functions have fakes, time wasters and trolls.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Imagine how cross OP will be when he finds out that not only does paying not show everybody who looked at his profile (ninja mode), but there's still a limit of pictures!

How is one to edit down to 150 angles of one's cock?

"what annoyed me about being on this site is the limited amount of pics a day and how many you have couple years back they just let you put any amount of pics up also why put on the site everything is free when you have to pay to see who viewed you profile or to save inbox and put more pics up if you put free site then everything has to be free not just certain parts "

The site is perfectly functional without the need to pay for it. The extras are perks of membership. Good luck finding a site that allows you such freedom

» Add a new message to this topic