FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Age idea

Age idea

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've been thinking about the age restrictions and I've had an idea. While I would meet a woman in her 50's, as I can find them attractive, I don't find men or TV/TS over 40 attractive at all, yet I am still coming up as being interested in them as my age limit is 50 (due to me prefering women). So as a way to rectify this, maybe fabs could add a feature where you can change the age limits of what you are looking for per group. For instance you could have

Couple (MF) - 18 to 45

Women - 18 to 50

Men - 18 to 35.

Whats everyone's ideas on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Sound like a good idea. I would also add that both of the couple need to be in my age range rather than just one.

"Sound like a good idea. I would also add that both of the couple need to be in my age range rather than just one."

I would have that if I was playing bi if the male was straight, then I do not mind performing in front of him if he is outside of my age range

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read somewhere that you should half your age and add 7 And that's the youngest a person should date . so am 48 so 24+7=31

"Read somewhere that you should half your age and add 7 And that's the youngest a person should date . so am 48 so 24+7=31 "

Who said anything about dating?

While I can see the merits of this idea, I can't help feeling that it's likely to add way too much complication.

If your personal age range for one group of people differs to another, can't you simply mention it in your profile text?

"While I can see the merits of this idea, I can't help feeling that it's likely to add way too much complication.

If your personal age range for one group of people differs to another, can't you simply mention it in your profile text?

"

I could, but as everyone knows, a lot of people do not read profile. Most men see that I am bisexual and just message. I would want the system that allows me to still recieve messages off men who are in my age range without just blocking them entirely and having to reach out to them.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"While I can see the merits of this idea, I can't help feeling that it's likely to add way too much complication.

"

People read profiles??

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I have a motto.....

If you can't be arsed reading my profile.. I can't be arsed replying.

And delete

Good idea - I would use this feature

"I have a motto.....

If you can't be arsed reading my profile.. I can't be arsed replying.

And delete "

Same here

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Even on here you get the ageism thing.Each to their own I suppose but don't automatically assume we don't look good or can't perform.age is but a number and you can't beat experience

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Even on here you get the ageism thing.Each to their own I suppose but don't automatically assume we don't look good or can't perform.age is but a number and you can't beat experience"

It's rarely to do with ageism just personal preference around attraction.

I'm most attracted to someone around my own age always have been it's likely I always will be, it's just what I like. I wouldn't enjoy the sex if I wasn't truely attracted to them because they appeared too old/young for me. May sound shallow and if that's what you feel I am because of my preferences I'll gladly wear the title

"Even on here you get the ageism thing.Each to their own I suppose but don't automatically assume we don't look good or can't perform.age is but a number and you can't beat experience"

Nothing to do with ageism though. I don't go on about people not wanting to meet me is ageist because I'm only 21. I just accept the fact that they have other reasons for not wanting to meet me, such as having kids my age and so on. So me saying I don't wanna meet a man over 35 isn't ageism, its just that I rarely see a man over that age that I am attracted to. If I was attracted to them, I would go above my age restrictions. But it's also because the creepiest messages I get are off men over 40. And I din't want that, but I also don't want to block men entirely.

I agree if someone as gone to the trouble to do it read it, like my profile is crop like a lot of them but I still read them yes we are hear to fuck but a lot of us are not dogs and my experience is even if it is a one off fuck it is good to know a bit about each other you could meet again

"Read somewhere that you should half your age and add 7 And that's the youngest a person should date . so am 48 so 24+7=31 "

It's not dating....but I've smashed that rule to bits several times.....

» Add a new message to this topic