FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Making browsing easier

Making browsing easier

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When we do searches we find inevitably that the same people are returned time and time again. One way to stop the inappropriate ones showing is to block them. However that seems rather draconian.

Why not have an icon showing against the name if a private note exists. This shows us that we have been in touch with them in the past, so no point in reviewing the record with a view to chatting them up this time.

Comments?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When we do searches we find inevitably that the same people are returned time and time again. One way to stop the inappropriate ones showing is to block them"

So if you block someone they don't show up on your searches?

You're right though. There maybe reasons I'm okay if they contacted me but I don't want them to show up on searches. There should be an exclude flag.

Another way to look at it is, there are two levels of attraction flags, 'hotlist' and 'friend'. There is only one level of ignore, 'block'.

If there was another flag it could be used to signify 'Don't bother looking at this one, you've already explored the options or similar.

Perhaps it's just down to how organised you are!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I thought there was a notes icon when you've written a note. It shows for me.

It doesn't show in search results for me. All that shows is whether verified and whether a member. A bit pointless as you can put those flags in the search filter I believe.

» Add a new message to this topic