FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > A calendar??

A calendar??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know u can select meet days etc... but if people who wanted to had a calender for the upcoming month on show on their profile it could show free time making it easier for people with family's and commitments to plan things easy?? Any thoughts guys x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"I know u can select meet days etc... but if people who wanted to had a calender for the upcoming month on show on their profile it could show free time making it easier for people with family's and commitments to plan things easy?? Any thoughts guys x "

I think that's a great idea, could be optional to display like verifications.

It would really help me out as I have a hectic family schedule.

Good idea

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think it's a good idea comma but I think it's an even better idea if there was a click on event calendar that shows you which clubs are open and what they're doing. It could be a universal one or it could be based on areas.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I know u can select meet days etc... but if people who wanted to had a calender for the upcoming month on show on their profile it could show free time making it easier for people with family's and commitments to plan things easy?? Any thoughts guys x "

Not a feature I would use. I can just imagine the complaints - "Her calendar said she was free, but she wouldn't meet me, what a timewaster!"

By *orny billingham bangersCouple  over a year ago

billingham

"I know u can select meet days etc... but if people who wanted to had a calender for the upcoming month on show on their profile it could show free time making it easier for people with family's and commitments to plan things easy?? Any thoughts guys x

That's actually a good point. But with everything. There is always going to be some slight downfall to any feature.

Not a feature I would use. I can just imagine the complaints - "Her calendar said she was free, but she wouldn't meet me, what a timewaster!""

» Add a new message to this topic