FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verify whilst blocked

Verify whilst blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilder OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

If a profile have a particular sex blocked it's possible to verify them. My question is can they see that verification as mine never showed up as visible on their profile? We did meet by the way, just they've guys blocked. If they show it or not is their choice I just wonder if they know I even left it that's all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope.

When I got my first Veri, I had couples blocked (I was still basically finding my feet) and I was sent a Cam Veri by a couple. It never arrived due to my filter.

I removed the filter and when the same couple very kindly resent it, hey presto, there it was.

So yes, you may be able to compose a verification for someone who may have filters blocking you, but they will never receive it - even if they remove their filters after you've sent it.

By *ylvia_slutTV/TS  over a year ago

Austin, Texas

Or send messages both ways, then if you redo a verification, it will show!

By *ilder OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Nope.

When I got my first Veri, I had couples blocked (I was still basically finding my feet) and I was sent a Cam Veri by a couple. It never arrived due to my filter.

I removed the filter and when the same couple very kindly resent it, hey presto, there it was.

So yes, you may be able to compose a verification for someone who may have filters blocking you, but they will never receive it - even if they remove their filters after you've sent it."

Nice one, thanks!!

"Nope.

So yes, you may be able to compose a verification for someone who may have filters blocking you, but they will never receive it - even if they remove their filters after you've sent it.

Nice one, thanks!! "

That's not strictly true, we have been verified by single men when they have been filtered, but they are men we are friends with or have messaged previously, I think this bypasses the filter system

I had two veris provided by a lovely lady, which I was extremely happy with. Then, for her own reasons she blocked me, and in doing so, I lost the two printed veris, which I was extremely sad about.

"I had two veris provided by a lovely lady, which I was extremely happy with. Then, for her own reasons she blocked me, and in doing so, I lost the two printed veris, which I was extremely sad about. "

You still get to keep your tick, and a verification is only really to show you are a real person and are of the sex you said you were...

By *uy49Man  over a year ago

northwood

lovely lady we were chatting and laughing and she was being flirted verified me twice..and next i knew i was ignored in cam chat and then blocked..i was sad and no reasons what so ever..now peed off and lost my mojo ..weird

"lovely lady we were chatting and laughing and she was being flirted verified me twice..and next i knew i was ignored in cam chat and then blocked..i was sad and no reasons what so ever..now peed off and lost my mojo ..weird "

Did you meet her? Or cam with her?

People can change their minds its allowed she mustve either got bored or decided you werent for her and moved on.. you should just move on also.. plenty women out there

» Add a new message to this topic