FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verification problems

verification problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avin n stacey OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

why is it that the verifications we have written don't ever get to people and we never receive the ones they have sent us. We have written one particular couple quite a few times but they just never get it.I'm sure they're goin to start thinking we are telling lies about writing them. Please tell me someone else has had this problem!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would you do the honour of verifying me gorjus?

By *4funxxxCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

We have had the same problem. It's frustrating and the site dont seem to do anything about it. If any ones got any suggestions please post....

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"We have had the same problem. It's frustrating and the site dont seem to do anything about it. If any ones got any suggestions please post.... "

Which account are you trying to verify?

Admin x

By *arolxxpaulCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

while we are on the verification why cant we delite the ones we do on people i find this very anoying. we make post on clubs and can delite if we wish why cant we do same with this?

maybe some thing to look into as i no im not on my own on this one.

"while we are on the verification why cant we delite the ones we do on people i find this very anoying. we make post on clubs and can delite if we wish why cant we do same with this?

maybe some thing to look into as i no im not on my own on this one."

Has there been any further info on this. A meet has tried to verify me and it won't come through.

I don't think we should be able to delet a verification once it's been sent to a person. You are verifying they are who they say they are. If you have a fall out they are still the person you met or saw. I wouldn't want anyone to take back a verification they sent me to say I am real.

i dont think we should delete a verification we do for someone, unless it a serious thing like they murderers or something then admin will deal with this. I wouldnt like anyone to take their verifications from my account cos I wouldnt do it to their account. lol

"while we are on the verification why cant we delite the ones we do on people i find this very anoying. we make post on clubs and can delite if we wish why cant we do same with this?

maybe some thing to look into as i no im not on my own on this one."

we with you on this one, and its not just cos you have a fall out, (cos we havent) but it should be bout choice, if you can remove other veris such as clubs...

but we have a choice to begin with when we send the "person" a verification dont we well thats my tuppence worth again lol

"but we have a choice to begin with when we send the "person" a verification dont we well thats my tuppence worth again lol"

thats a fair point...lo...

but we all do things on impulse then think bout it after n think well maybe we should have done this/not done this...lol...

human nature...

» Add a new message to this topic