FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Bi/bi-curious search

Bi/bi-curious search

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I notice there is the facility to hilight these options in the advanced search, but no option to stipulate "in a couple, where both are straight"

Any chance this could become an option?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

"I notice there is the facility to hilight these options in the advanced search, but no option to stipulate "in a couple, where both are straight"

Any chance this could become an option?"

the most probable reason i can think of is that, a bi guy/girl is no different to a straight guy/girl and wont make advances where they are not wanted. So this function is not needed.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get what you are saying, I just seem to see a lot of profiles where the Mrs is bi and female to female play is a must. Not what we are looking for.

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

"I get what you are saying, I just seem to see a lot of profiles where the Mrs is bi and female to female play is a must. Not what we are looking for. "
yes you're right, it would help you narrow down your search. I suppose that if say ff play is a must, it's good that they stipulate that. We are both bi but respectful of boundrys x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Bisexual people can play 'straight' as well as 'straight' people so no need to only look for 'straight' people.

» Add a new message to this topic