FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Too many fakes with no veris

Too many fakes with no veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Selective OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Far to many fakes on here now with no verifications what so ever and being allowed to stay on the site, is it not time for a time limit to be put in place with not having any verifications to stay on the site ..it's getting our of hand now ......your views please ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

So we have no verifications so we should leave?

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

No visible verifications seems to be about as reliable as no verifications. Doesn't take much more than a handful of email addresses to create a network of verifications x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Far to many fakes on here now with no verifications what so ever and being allowed to stay on the site, is it not time for a time limit to be put in place with not having any verifications to stay on the site ..it's getting our of hand now ......your views please ?"

Verifications mean nothing. Of the five guys I've met, only two had veris.

Falkirk

"No visible verifications seems to be about as reliable as no verifications. Doesn't take much more than a handful of email addresses to create a network of verifications x "

Exactly this

so because im fighting cancer and cant meet this year i shud leave the site ? what a disgracefull attitude !!

Falkirk

Also noticed on the OPs profile he has a verification from a man but says it's off the profile when he was a couple.

"Far to many fakes on here now with no verifications what so ever and being allowed to stay on the site, is it not time for a time limit to be put in place with not having any verifications to stay on the site ..it's getting our of hand now ......your views please ?"

filter out unverified people both for messaging you and for your searches...then don't contact them when you're looking for a meet...

...You're welcome

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

My view is that its their profile and they choose what to display on their profile and you choose your own filtering mechanism and tailor conversations accordingly when speaking with non verified profiles who have been on a year with no veris.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"My view is that its their profile and they choose what to display on their profile and you choose your own filtering mechanism and tailor conversations accordingly when speaking with non verified profiles who have been on a year with no veris."
exactly this

I have no varies..but I'm quite real

Kinda agree although as a single male it can take a long long time to get a conversation going let alone a meet leading to a veri,not sure what the answer is.

As for not posting veris I used too post until some toe rag tried to meet couple i had met pretending to be my best mate and i had recommended him to contact them,they where not impressed,all ok with them now.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 20/12/16 14:09:08]

Brighton - even Hove!

I think people who have the legal warning on their profile should be removed.

"I think people who have the legal warning on their profile should be fed to the hounds. "

^^

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

Hate that silly legal warning! even admin say not to use it as it means nothing and uses band width

I don't think booting people of the site is going to improve the experience of those left. Probably just make people anxious and paranoid.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I don't think booting people of the site is going to improve the experience of those left. Probably just make people anxious and paranoid. "

It's the classic response to those less confident - try anything to get rid of the competition rather than stand out yourself.

A verification is only to prove the person is who they say they are.. if you feel theres too many fakes then use the tools the site provides to filter out profiles

newcastle

Yes centralScots. .but at least there are verifications on my profile..unlike yours, are you just here to chat ?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"My view is that its their profile and they choose what to display on their profile and you choose your own filtering mechanism and tailor conversations accordingly when speaking with non verified profiles who have been on a year with no veris."

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Yes centralScots. .but at least there are verifications on my profile..unlike yours, are you just here to chat ?"

Just chatting is allowed on here.

That's a dumb thing to say OP as it can be quite hard on here for single men. Yeah I've come across profiles with no veries but it's not been for the want of trying as the competition can be quite stiff at times...(pun intended)

newcastle

The point I'm trying to make is the site is being totally ruined by fakes n time waiters with no verifications who are allowed to stay on the site for a very long time with no veris. .

I know what you're saying but just because someone hasn't got any veries it doesn't automatically make them a fake does it?

newcastle

I'm getting at the length of time some 1 is on the site with out a verification..I asked for opinions..of how long they should be allowed to stay ..this is a swinging site is it not ?

Swinging means a lot of different things to different people.

newcastle

"Swinging means a lot of different things to different people. "

Swinging is Swinging ..simples

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I'm getting at the length of time some 1 is on the site with out a verification..I asked for opinions..of how long they should be allowed to stay ..this is a swinging site is it not ?"

Its a site where people can chat online, read the forums, perv people on cam, go on cam themselves, check out pics or use the site in anyway they see fit within the site rules. All legitimate ways that some people choose to use the site and none of it requires a verification.

So to answer your question, they should be allowed to stay as long as they like.

newcastle

"I'm getting at the length of time some 1 is on the site with out a verification..I asked for opinions..of how long they should be allowed to stay ..this is a swinging site is it not ?

Its a site where people can chat online, read the forums, perv people on cam, go on cam themselves, check out pics or use the site in anyway they see fit within the site rules. All legitimate ways that some people choose to use the site and none of it requires a verification.

So to answer your question, they should be allowed to stay as long as they like."

Every 1 has there opinion ..n I know most think alike

"I'm getting at the length of time some 1 is on the site with out a verification..I asked for opinions..of how long they should be allowed to stay ..this is a swinging site is it not ?"

Yes that was my opinion OP

newcastle

People also have lives outside of fab that can and do get in the way.

What about a couple who decide to start a family and don't feel it appropriate to play during the pregnancy and when thebaby us very young?

As had been said different people use the site for different reasons.

newcastle

I see there is another thread ..saying exactly the same kind of thing ..should profiles with no veris be deleted after 12 month ..I'm not alone on this 1

You and one other - out if thousands of users on the site.

You'll have noticed that the responses on that thread are pretty similar to what you have here

newcastle

"You and one other - out if thousands of users on the site.

You'll have noticed that the responses on that thread are pretty similar to what you have here"

That is Def incorrect dj bonk on ..there has been many threads on this subject all stating profiles with no verification after a length of time ..would make it easyer not to be allowed

Well in that case, I should be kicked off the site as my last verification was jyst over a year ago.

Not through lack of effort or anything, but half my weekends are spent with my kids and most of the others I am busy DJing - meaning my availability aligns posdibly with fewer others than many.

I have also been fighting a tough legal battle and I have a relative with dementia and lost another to it last year, but of course none of this will matter to you because obviously I am a time waster because I haven't been verified in the last 12 months.

You do also know that not everyone leaves a veri - even if you ask them

Apologies for spelling errors - Hate using on-screen keyboard on my phone

newcastle

"Well in that case, I should be kicked off the site as my last verification was jyst over a year ago.

Not through lack of effort or anything, but half my weekends are spent with my kids and most of the others I am busy DJing - meaning my availability aligns posdibly with fewer others than many.

I have also been fighting a tough legal battle and I have a relative with dementia and lost another to it last year, but of course none of this will matter to you because obviously I am a time waster because I haven't been verified in the last 12 months.

You do also know that not everyone leaves a veri - even if you ask them"

You have completely missed the most important part of this thread ....PROFILE'S WITH NO VERIES AT ALL !!!!

I've had my time wasted with no-shows from verified profiles too.

Some of the fakes somehow managed to sort themselves out fake veri's

newcastle

Dj bonk on ..please read the 1st opening thread correctly please ..

[Removed by poster at 22/12/16 02:19:23]

Totally agree on this!!

Too many people write status about what's going on in their everyday lives! If people want to talk - use social media! This site is for swinging - pure and simple. Photo veri is a must and anyone without it after joining for a set length of time should be removed! Let's get the fake profiles off this site and make it a better experience for all!

newcastle

"Totally agree on this!!

Too many people write status about what's going on in their everyday lives! If people want to talk - use social media! This site is for swinging - pure and simple. Photo veri is a must and anyone without it after joining for a set length of time should be removed! Let's get the fake profiles off this site and make it a better experience for all! "

Thank you

By *heBlackPantherCouple  over a year ago

Guilford

Ok. So the conclusion is. More fucking and less yaping. If you don't want to fuck your brains out, you are a time waster. So go and get your pussy/cock smashed and make sure that the person you fuck verifies you... fuck them hard until they do it.

Awesome that you've asked for opinions.

Such a shame that you don't like the opinions you're getting.

Is it because they don't agree with yours?

Here's mine; it's my profile and my account. I'll run it exactly how I like.

Other people should do exactly the same.

Anyone (other than the site owners) who tries to tell me how I must run my profile can fuck off.

Here's a question for you OP.

Please explain how all these unverified accounts, all these fake profiles are ruining Fab?

Every time I see one of these threads I ask the same question.

I've yet to read an answer.

"You and one other - out if thousands of users on the site.

You'll have noticed that the responses on that thread are pretty similar to what you have here

That is Def incorrect dj bonk on ..there has been many threads on this subject all stating profiles with no verification after a length of time ..would make it easyer not to be allowed "

Just because there are 16531 threads saying the same thing doesn't mean that thing is what everyone wants.

Read through the 175 responses on the 16531 threads and you'll get a more accurate picture of what people want.

*I have no idea if there are 16531 threads. Poetic license.

"Totally agree on this!!

Too many people write status about what's going on in their everyday lives! If people want to talk - use social media! This site is for swinging - pure and simple. Photo veri is a must and anyone without it after joining for a set length of time should be removed! Let's get the fake profiles off this site and make it a better experience for all! "

Better experience for who exactly?

People can use the site as they see fit.

I agree that there's no real reason a person shouldn't be photo verified but if people want to post shit about what they had for tea that's nobody's business but theirs.

TBH it's the fakes *with* verifications who I'd have thought were more of a problem. It's quite easy to just ignore unverified profiles if it concerns you.

"I'm getting at the length of time some 1 is on the site with out a verification..I asked for opinions..of how long they should be allowed to stay ..this is a swinging site is it not ?

So to answer your question, they should be allowed to stay as long as they like.

Every 1 has there opinion ..n I know most think alike "

you've canvassed everyone then, I take it?

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

I have veris but choose not to publish them. I also take very little notice of veris on other people's profiles. Just because someone thought they were awesome doesn't mean I will.

I agree with most on this thread that it is irrelevant if people have veris or not. Depends why they are here. And it does not make them fake or time wasters.

Its the fakes with veries that are more worrying

There's many who just read profiles, look at photos and talk the talk. It's easy to them out with filters and block button.

There's many who just read profiles, look at photos and talk the talk. It's easy to them out with filters and block button.

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Is it a rule of the site that you need verifications to be a member? At the end of the day it's all about choice if it's not to your liking then move on. People pay their money so they can put on whatever they like within reason.

Tbh displaying verifications can cause drama as I found out last wk ! People can choose whether to show them or not, doesn't mean they are fake.

By *reamweaversCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"No visible verifications seems to be about as reliable as no verifications. Doesn't take much more than a handful of email addresses to create a network of verifications x "

Correct....this is happening Normand more often. That's why we are site supporters and only accept mail from site supporters. It's the only way

newcastle

"Tbh displaying verifications can cause drama as I found out last wk ! People can choose whether to show them or not, doesn't mean they are fake. "

Again READ the 1st thread ...I'm Talking about profiles with NO VERIES what so ever and being on the site a length of time ....READ THE POST CORRECTLY

newcastle

"No visible verifications seems to be about as reliable as no verifications. Doesn't take much more than a handful of email addresses to create a network of verifications x

Correct....this is happening Normand more often. That's why we are site supporters and only accept mail from site supporters. It's the only way"

newcastle

Awesome that you've asked

Anyone (other than the site owners) who tries to tell me how I must run my profile can fuck off.

Please explain how all these unverified accounts, all these fake profiles are ruining Fab?

"

Here is your answer ..this is a Swinging Site is it not ? It's not a social media site ..people with no veris who are here for a length of time are time waisters...simple as

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can filter out people with no veri's from mailing you if seeing these type of profiles is a problem

https://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

You can also search for people who have at least one meet verification

"No visible verifications seems to be about as reliable as no verifications. Doesn't take much more than a handful of email addresses to create a network of verifications x

Correct....this is happening Normand more often. That's why we are site supporters and only accept mail from site supporters. It's the only way "

Not displaying mine, which I never have, has done me no harm. It's none of anyone's business who or how many people I have sex with. The last 3 or 4 people I've met didn't verify me at all and I didn't verify them.

If that makes me look fake, I don't particularly care.

No, it's their profile let them run it how they see fit. I'd prefer to use my own common sense and judgement on if someone is a fake or not.

If you don't want to meet someone who's not verified because they may be a fake, the tools are there to prevent them turning up in your search list.

I can't see how any profile that doesn't have a verification would be causing you stress.

No one is insisting that you must meet couples, the same as there is no insistence that all profiles must be verified. It's up to the individual person(s) on how they manage their own account and the choice on receiving verifications or not.

Here is your answer ..this is a Swinging Site is it not ? It's not a social media site ..people with no veris who are here for a length of time are time waisters...simple as "

You've met every individual person without a verification to prove this for a fact then ?

newcastle

Here is your answer ..this is a Swinging Site is it not ? It's not a social media site ..people with no veris who are here for a length of time are time waisters...simple as

You've met every individual person without a verification to prove this for a fact then ?"

Here mate I'm proving a point...this is a Swinging site ..not a social media site and its getting ruined for those who want to use it as a swinging site by the fakes on here with no veris who stay here on fake profiles ..simple as that

You've met every individual person without a verification to prove this for a fact then ?

Here mate I'm proving a point...this is a Swinging site ..not a social media site and its getting ruined for those who want to use it as a swinging site by the fakes on here with no veris who stay here on fake profiles ..simple as that "

Nonsense.

Here mate I'm proving a point...this is a Swinging site ..not a social media site and its getting ruined for those who want to use it as a swinging site by the fakes on here with no veris who stay here on fake profiles ..simple as that "

To requote Jezabel;

"Its a site where people can chat online, read the forums, perv people on cam, go on cam themselves, check out pics or use the site in anyway they see fit within the site rules. All legitimate ways that some people choose to use the site and none of it requires a verification.

So to answer your question, they should be allowed to stay as long as they like."

Pretty much nails it I think.

One thing puzzles me though.

If all these fakes and timewasters are ruining Fab for you, why are you still here?

newcastle

Here mate I'm proving a point...this is a Swinging site ..not a social media site and its getting ruined for those who want to use it as a swinging site by the fakes on here with no veris who stay here on fake profiles ..simple as that

To requote Jezabel;

"Its a site where people can chat online, read the forums, perv people on cam, go on cam themselves, check out pics or use the site in anyway they see fit within the site rules. All legitimate ways that some people choose to use the site and none of it requires a verification.

If all these fakes and timewasters are ruining Fab for you, why are you still here?

"

Nails it in your eyes only ...James bond

"

How exactly ?

To requote Jezabel;

Nails it in your eyes only ...James bond "

Name calling adds so much credence to your argument.

Not just my eyes though is it?

Count the posts in this thread that agree with you.

Now count the ones who don't.

Now go to every other thread of this kind and do the same.

Come back with the results when you're done.

"

If you think people with no verifications or hidden verifications are fake then just block them when you spot them, search for people who are verified by meet only, and increase your filters. Then they will have no impact whatsoever on your use of the site.

newcastle

To requote Jezabel;

Come back with the results when you're done."

Name calling ?...I really do think you just like to read your own words ... maybe you like attention ? Is that it

To requote Jezabel;

Name calling ?...I really do think you just like to read your own words ... maybe you like attention ? Is that it "

Errrrrr you called me James Bond.

\__/ \__/

Back to the numbers with you.

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

"So we have no verifications so we should leave?

"

you have been on fab well over a year now,with no meets, is fab a site realy for you? Did you know when you joined it is a site for swingers? Just asking so dnt read me wrong

"Hate that silly legal warning! even admin say not to use it as it means nothing and uses band width"

The complete works of Shakespeare, only take up 5mb, so a few lines of text are insignificant - but yes, the warning is silly and pointless.

newcastle

you have been on fab well over a year now,with no meets, is fab a site realy for you? Did you know when you joined it is a site for swingers? Just asking so dnt read me wrong "

newcastle

To requote Jezabel;

Name calling ?...I really do think you just like to read your own words ... maybe you like attention ? Is that it

\__/ \__/

"

Oh attention ..look at me I can put smiley faces on ..yes your eyes only

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"Totally agree on this!!

complete utter bollocks.ive met people on here with no verifications and they've turned up and are fine.I also had one horrible blackmailer who demanded money from me.he had verifications and pictures .so what does that prove absolutely nothing.a verification means bugger all to me.you can get two people make one up that havnt actually met at all.some people have genuine reasons FACT.I couldn't give a monkeys if I had any or not.and frankly after the blackmailing episode I'd rather not.its not a perfect world its a fab world.love to you too ciao xxx

By *heBlackPantherCouple  over a year ago

Guilford

How about hidden profiles? Why by on fab if your not sharing your profile? Are you only here to chat? Are you only here to perv? Have you have any veris? Is quite hypocritical to point a fingers at people with no veris when your profile is hidden.

To requote Jezabel;

\__/ \__/

Oh attention ..look at me I can put smiley faces on ..yes your eyes only "

Stop deflecting and stay on topic.

Have you finished the count yet?

Definitely not my eyes only. Read your own thread.

But this is a SWINGING SITE - NOT FACEBOOK! Who cares if someone's cat has died or John is working late - keep it about the obvious! God what is wrong with people?! You sign up to explore the other realms and possibilities in life - to act out and discuss sexual fantasies and desires with other people... then see Maria's rubbish wasn't collected today by the council?! ....

"But this is a SWINGING SITE - NOT FACEBOOK! Who cares if someone's cat has died or John is working late - keep it about the obvious! God what is wrong with people?! You sign up to explore the other realms and possibilities in life - to act out and discuss sexual fantasies and desires with other people... then see Maria's rubbish wasn't collected today by the council?! .... "

That's fab.

You sign up thinking it's like Eyes Wide Shut, but it's more like Sex Lives of the Potato Men

far

"How about hidden profiles? Why by on fab if your not sharing your profile? Are you only here to chat? Are you only here to perv? Have you have any veris? Is quite hypocritical to point a fingers at people with no veris when your profile is hidden. "
ok you only got 4 veri lol ill open my profile now so you can see mine,

far

Did want a rest till after xmass but what the hell,

you have been on fab well over a year now,with no meets, is fab a site realy for you? Did you know when you joined it is a site for swingers? Just asking so dnt read me wrong "

How do you know they've had no meets? Because they've had no veris? I've met four people and asked them not to leave veris as I don't like them. Haven't left any for them either.

People should just concebtrate on their own experience and not worry about what other people are doing, in my opinion.

"But this is a SWINGING SITE - NOT FACEBOOK! Who cares if someone's cat has died or John is working late - keep it about the obvious! God what is wrong with people?! You sign up to explore the other realms and possibilities in life - to act out and discuss sexual fantasies and desires with other people... then see Maria's rubbish wasn't collected today by the council?! ....

That's fab.

You sign up thinking it's like Eyes Wide Shut, but it's more like Sex Lives of the Potato Men "

far

you have been on fab well over a year now,with no meets, is fab a site realy for you? Did you know when you joined it is a site for swingers? Just asking so dnt read me wrong

How do you know they've had no meets? Because they've had no veris? I've met four people and asked them not to leave veris as I don't like them. Haven't left any for them either.

People should just concebtrate on their own experience and not worry about what other people are doing, in my opinion. "

why meet 4 pll you dont like

far

People should just concebtrate on their own experience and not worry about what other people are doing, in my opinion. why meet 4 pll you dont like "

people

"But this is a SWINGING SITE - NOT FACEBOOK! Who cares if someone's cat has died or John is working late - keep it about the obvious! God what is wrong with people?! You sign up to explore the other realms and possibilities in life - to act out and discuss sexual fantasies and desires with other people... then see Maria's rubbish wasn't collected today by the council?! .... "

What someone puts up on their status is their own choice, not yours.

If you see someone who has said something that doesn't conform to how you feel the site should be used, then simply block them and move on.

You can't tell anyone how to run their own profile, the same as they can't tell you that your wrong in not liking larger people.

It's personal choice and if you don't like what you see the tools are there to stop them being visible in the future

People should just concebtrate on their own experience and not worry about what other people are doing, in my opinion. why meet 4 pll you dont like "

I'm confused. Where did it say I didn't like them?

People should just concebtrate on their own experience and not worry about what other people are doing, in my opinion.

why meet 4 pll you dont like "

You have gotta be fucking kidding me, right?

It's veris that aren't liked, not the feckin people.

I'm going for a lay down. This is tiring......

"But this is a SWINGING SITE - NOT FACEBOOK! Who cares if someone's cat has died or John is working late - keep it about the obvious! God what is wrong with people?! You sign up to explore the other realms and possibilities in life - to act out and discuss sexual fantasies and desires with other people... then see Maria's rubbish wasn't collected today by the council?! ....

If you see someone who has said something that doesn't conform to how you feel the site should be used, then simply block them and move on.

You can't tell anyone how to run their own profile, the same as they can't tell you that your wrong in not liking larger people.

It's personal choice and if you don't like what you see the tools are there to stop them being visible in the future"

Exactly. I don't get why people get so preoccupied in the business of others.

People should just concebtrate on their own experience and not worry about what other people are doing, in my opinion. why meet 4 pll you dont like

I'm confused. Where did it say I didn't like them? "

I don't think you're the one that's confused.

I'm going for a lay down. This is tiring...... "

That's what I thought!

I'll join you, if I may!

Just to reiterate - I meet people but don't ever veri or be verified by others. I don't like veris! I'm not leaving my name anywhere!

It's personal choice and if you don't like what you see the tools are there to stop them being visible in the future"

Amazing isn't it.

You'd think it was easier to press the block button than to write a 65 word tirade.......

That's what I thought!

I'll join you, if I may! "

You're welcome. I'll budge over, you can have the warm bit....

Just turn the "is verified" or "is verified by at least 1 meet in person" filter?

[Removed by poster at 22/12/16 14:18:10]

newcastle

It's personal choice and if you don't like what you see the tools are there to stop them being visible in the future

Amazing isn't it.

You'd think it was easier to press the block button than to write a 65 word tirade....... "

READ WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT !!!!!

While we are finding groups of people to clear out of the site perhaps we should get rid of those that post in the forms about how there is a high number of fakes that are determined just by not having a verification, that'd reduce the population quite nicely.

Fella wind your neck in!! My preferences in the opposite sexes cast no relevance in this debate! BUT I don't constantly declare them on my status - only my profile which YOU have the choice to open and explore or not!! It's not in your face the moment you click to update. Sound like another disgruntled single male on here

newcastle

"Fella wind your neck in!! My preferences in the opposite sexes cast no relevance in this debate! BUT I don't constantly declare them on my status - only my profile which YOU have the choice to open and explore or not!! It's not in your face the moment you click to update. Sound like another disgruntled single male on here "

Here Here agreed

That's what I thought!

I'll join you, if I may!

You're welcome. I'll budge over, you can have the warm bit...."

Cheers! Gotta have a cold pillow though.

far

People should just concebtrate on their own experience and not worry about what other people are doing, in my opinion. why meet 4 pll you dont like

I'm confused. Where did it say I didn't like them? "

omg lol read what you wrote

That's what I thought!

I'll join you, if I may!

You're welcome. I'll budge over, you can have the warm bit....

Cheers! Gotta have a cold pillow though. "

No problem, take this one.

*slides fresh pillow across

Amazing isn't it.

You'd think it was easier to press the block button than to write a 65 word tirade.......

READ WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT !!!!!"

We all have.

We are *all offering our opinions, as you invited us to do.

Would it help if we all simply agreed with you?

*some of us might be flirting a little. Normally I'd put an emoji here but I recall you don't like them.

far

mrs robinson did you not write this and I quote??/

I've met four people and asked them not to leave veris as I don't like them. Haven't left any for them either.

"mrs robinson did you not write this and I quote??/

I've met four people and asked them not to leave veris as I don't like them. Haven't left any for them either. "

I don't like veris, it reads?

I put it to you, why anyone would meet people they didn't like? Common sense prevails surely?

far

"mrs robinson did you not write this and I quote??/

I've met four people and asked them not to leave veris as I don't like them. Haven't left any for them either.

I don't like veris, it reads?

I put it to you, why anyone would meet people they didn't like? Common sense prevails surely? "

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

That's fab.

You sign up thinking it's like Eyes Wide Shut, but it's more like Sex Lives of the Potato Men "

Sometimes that's more educational than being on here

Yeah I don't see how the "fakes" ruin fab though. It was asked and still no real answer OP. Of course there are fake profiles like men pretending to be a couple ect...just filter them out and the ones you're unsure of then get them to veri themselves some other way. It what we do and we've not had any issues, no shows or any bad experinces.

I don't see how it can cause so much issue to you. Surely there's bigger problems around than this!!!!

And just because people don't meet it doesn't make them fake. It means they don't want to meet. I'm sure some of the "fake" profile you mention just aren't interested pal

"Fella wind your neck in!! My preferences in the opposite sexes cast no relevance in this debate! BUT I don't constantly declare them on my status - only my profile which YOU have the choice to open and explore or not!! It's not in your face the moment you click to update. Sound like another disgruntled single male on here "

I assume this was aimed at me.

You seem to have missed my point, it's not too to you to declare what's right or wrong what should be or shouldn't be shown on a status. It's their personal choice.

You don't like something you read then block them, problem solved and you won't see what they say in the future.

My point with your sexual preferences was that is also your choice, you could put it on your status, or just leave it in your profile text, makes no odds to me.

What you write and how you choose to display it is entirely up to you, no one has the right to tell you otherwise, just as you can't tell Mavis off for saying her bins were collected.

Come next week there are bound to be lots of status wishing everyone a happy Christmas and or happy new year, should these also not be allowed as they have nothing to do with sex ?

How do you know those people havent met people at clubs who dont use fab or havent met people who dont like to leave veris so as to not cause a i wont meet you if you meet people with x amount or veris etc so ill re-iterated what others have said people use fab as they want and its nothing to do with you

"Yeah I don't see how the "fakes" ruin fab though. It was asked and still no real answer OP. Of course there are fake profiles like men pretending to be a couple ect...just filter them out and the ones you're unsure of then get them to veri themselves some other way. It what we do and we've not had any issues, no shows or any bad experinces.

I don't see how it can cause so much issue to you. Surely there's bigger problems around than this!!!!

And just because people don't meet it doesn't make them fake. It means they don't want to meet you OP. I'm sure some of the "fake" profile you mention just aren't interested pal "

I agree wholeheartedly.

I've just added two words to your post, which I suspect actually is the cause of the OPs ire.

newcastle

"Yeah I don't see how the "fakes" ruin fab though. It was asked and still no real answer OP. Of course there are fake profiles like men pretending to be a couple ect...just filter them out and the ones you're unsure of then get them to veri themselves some other way. It what we do and we've not had any issues, no shows or any bad experinces.

And just because people don't meet it doesn't make them fake. It means they don't want to meet you OP. I'm sure some of the "fake" profile you mention just aren't interested pal

I agree wholeheartedly.

I've just added two words to your post, which I suspect actually is the cause of the OPs ire. "

SHA TINGGGGG

AGAIN I STATE ..READ THE OPENING THREAD CORRECTLY! AND WHAT IT SAYS !!!

Personally, I am rather suspicious of profiles that have no public pictures - after all, as this is a swinging site, surely being able to see what somebody looks like is rather important as physical attraction is rather important.

So should I consider all profiles without public pics to be fakes or time wasters and start a moany thread about it and how these people are ruining fab for everybody, or do I just ignore those profiles and use it as my own personal filter?

As long as they're not breaking any site rules, they have just as much right to be here as I do

far

And just because people don't meet it doesn't make them fake. It means they don't want to meet you OP. I'm sure some of the "fake" profile you mention just aren't interested pal

I agree wholeheartedly.

I've just added two words to your post, which I suspect actually is the cause of the OPs ire.

SHA TINGGGGG

AGAIN I STATE ..READ THE OPENING THREAD CORRECTLY! AND WHAT IT SAYS !!! "

I agree wholeheartedly.

SHA TINGGGGG

Yeah I read it. As has everyone else who relied I suspect. Is that a get out to any message you don't agree with?

People with no veri's after a certain length of time to be kicked off the site...That's exactly what I responded to!

I live in a small rural community where everyone knows each other and are 50 miles to the next sizeable town. I have no verification on my profile due to my location.

I have struggled to reveal my self to locals because of the small knit community I live in and the stigma that is attached to swinging if I was to be revealed.

Does that then mean I should be kicked off because of my circumstances

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"I see there is another thread ..saying exactly the same kind of thing ..should profiles with no veris be deleted after 12 month ..I'm not alone on this 1 "

Perhaps we should have a Fab referendum on this? A Fakes in/out referendum.

OP can start the Anti-Fa(kes) campaign, and go on and on about how the silent majority are sick of having to use filters and brain power to make their choices, and write on the side of a bus that once all fakes are banned everyone will get shagged just by winking.

And if he wins he can tell us all it's the will of the fab people that you're booted off for not using the site purely for sex, preferably with him.

Not sure the Daily Mail will support this one though....

I agree wholeheartedly.

SHA TINGGGGG

AGAIN I STATE ..READ THE OPENING THREAD CORRECTLY! AND WHAT IT SAYS !!!

Yeah I read it. As has everyone else who relied I suspect. Is that a get out to any message you don't agree with?

People with no veri's after a certain length of time to be kicked off the site...That's exactly what I responded to! "

People have answered the question in the original post and the answers aren't what he wanted, I guess.

"I live in a small rural community where everyone knows each other and are 50 miles to the next sizeable town. I have no verification on my profile due to my location.

I have struggled to reveal my self to locals because of the small knit community I live in and the stigma that is attached to swinging if I was to be revealed.

Does that then mean I should be kicked off because of my circumstances "

Not in my opinion, as you're photo verified.

No one should have to meet, have veris from meets, or do anything they don't want to on here.

A photo verification should maybe be the only obligation for joining, as you never have to leave the house!

OK, in that case, answer me this. Why have the site admin given us a 'Lounge' section in the forum?

To many of us, swinging is about more than just having sex with people - there is a social aspect to it too.

Let's put things back into context. Fab is not facebook! It is not meant to be used as a generic social media site. It is a "marketplace" for couples/singles to connect with each other for a common purpose.

You don't "join up" to share family pics and social updates and if that's your purpose - you must be in the wrong place. These sites were created to form a community without discrimination or prejudice away from "vanilla" life.

As the title suggests "fabswingers", that's it's common purpose. Fab should definitely put a time limit on new profiles to get themselves verified either way. The filters can get bypassed with fake profiles and good photo editing. And fab need to take a look at this as a priority.

If I want to check on how a friends doing, I can take a look on Facebook. If I want to check out a latest party or arrange a meet, I use fab. That's the difference and definitely should be the attitude to take. Just my opinion tho.

"Tbh displaying verifications can cause drama as I found out last wk ! People can choose whether to show them or not, doesn't mean they are fake.

Again READ the 1st thread ...I'm Talking about profiles with NO VERIES what so ever and being on the site a length of time ....READ THE POST CORRECTLY "

I did read the whole of the thread thanks very much. It had gone of in lots of directions as it's a thread for anyone to post on.

I suggest if the issue bothers you that much and makes you this aggressive you block all non verified people or those that haven't met in say the last 7 days as surely they're fake too right ?

"Just to reiterate - I meet people but don't ever veri or be verified by others. I don't like veris! I'm not leaving my name anywhere!"

yep that's me as well. to much info on the internet . just keep it simple . Billy

I agree wholeheartedly.

SHA TINGGGGG

You've asked for views. You're getting them.

You simply don't like it because the majority of posters on this thread who've expressed an opinion don't agree with you.

How are you getting on with the count?

"Let's put things back into context. Fab is not facebook! It is not meant to be used as a generic social media site. It is a "marketplace" for couples/singles to connect with each other for a common purpose.

You don't "join up" to share family pics and social updates and if that's your purpose - you must be in the wrong place. These sites were created to form a community without discrimination or prejudice away from "vanilla" life.

As the title suggests "fabswingers", that's it's common purpose. Fab should definitely put a time limit on new profiles to get themselves verified either way. The filters can get bypassed with fake profiles and good photo editing. And fab need to take a look at this as a priority.

If I want to check on how a friends doing, I can take a look on Facebook. If I want to check out a latest party or arrange a meet, I use fab. That's the difference and definitely should be the attitude to take. Just my opinion tho.

"

You're missing the point that many here love the social element side of the site. As someone said, there is a lounge section.

If it bothers you, just block those who don't post about strictly sex-related stuff.

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"Let's put things back into context. Fab is not facebook! It is not meant to be used as a generic social media site. It is a "marketplace" for couples/singles to connect with each other for a common purpose.

"

So every minute you spend on here should be used to arrange fucking and nothing more?

So how many times have you been taken in by a profile with photoshopped pics and verifications that are not what they appear to be? Because to be honest, if it's more than twice then it says more about your selection process than the proliferation of the profiles.

newcastle

"

Thank you

Thank you "

How are you getting on with the count?

Ok from the top

"Let's put things back into context. Fab is not facebook! It is not meant to be used as a generic social media site. It is a "marketplace" for couples/singles to connect with each other for a common purpose. "

No Fab isn't Facebook, but I don't remember anyone telling me specifically that I must use the site strictly for sexual purposes and not as a social site as well, as others have said there is a Lounge forum for talking all things social, would appear to me that as that is there it's part of the site owners intentions that it is used socially as well as sexually.

" You don't "join up" to share family pics and social updates and if that's your purpose - you must be in the wrong place. These sites were created to form a community without discrimination or prejudice away from "vanilla" life. "

Why ? , Who's to say how and in what way I or anyone wish to use the site, by having a go at people for using it in a way to their own liking your being prejudice yourself for descriminating against them for not using it the way you want them too.

" As the title suggests "fabswingers", that's it's common purpose. Fab should definitely put a time limit on new profiles to get themselves verified either way. The filters can get bypassed with fake profiles and good photo editing. And fab need to take a look at this as a priority."

So your saying that they need to be verified, but in the next breath saying that it's worthless due to being able to be bypassed with photo editing, which is it ?

" If I want to check on how a friends doing, I can take a look on Facebook. If I want to check out a latest party or arrange a meet, I use fab. That's the difference and definitely should be the attitude to take. Just my opinion tho.

"

Yep it's your opinion and your perfectly right to have it and take any attitude to how you use your account, what you don't have the right to do is tell anyone else how they should run there's.

"Tbh displaying verifications can cause drama as I found out last wk ! People can choose whether to show them or not, doesn't mean they are fake.

Again READ the 1st thread ...I'm Talking about profiles with NO VERIES what so ever and being on the site a length of time ....READ THE POST CORRECTLY "

Some people chose not to be verified I know of several people who ask their meets not to verify them it's their choice. As others have said ignore the non verified profiles set your filters let others run their profiles as they see fit. Do you really think the admins have the time to go through all the unverified profiles? Also why should they? I'd want them to deal with the abusive people you get on here as opposed to unverified profiles which are doing no harm to me.

OP how about getting rid of people who don't have a verification newer than 3 months?

"Far to many fakes on here now with no verifications what so ever and being allowed to stay on the site, is it not time for a time limit to be put in place with not having any verifications to stay on the site ..it's getting our of hand now ......your views please ?

OP how about getting rid of people who don't have a verification newer than 3 months?"

newcastle

"Far to many fakes on here now with no verifications what so ever and being allowed to stay on the site, is it not time for a time limit to be put in place with not having any verifications to stay on the site ..it's getting our of hand now ......your views please ?

OP how about getting rid of people who don't have a verification newer than 3 months?"

Hotbetty

THAT WAS NOT THE INITIAL THREAD IF YOU COULD POSSIBLE READ THE 1ST THREAD TY

Add the stupid Sydney University warning too.

Even the site FAQ says it's pointless.

OP how about getting rid of people who don't have a verification newer than 3 months?

Hotbetty

THAT WAS NOT THE INITIAL THREAD IF YOU COULD POSSIBLE READ THE 1ST THREAD TY "

Whoooooooooooshhhhhhhhh

Hotbetty

THAT WAS NOT THE INITIAL THREAD IF YOU COULD POSSIBLE READ THE 1ST THREAD TY "

Simply a suggestion, as I believe yours was. What do you think of it though?

Falkirk

Lol there are some awesome comments on this post especially the ones about how we should conduct ourselves when we are on.

OP you asked a question in an open forum which was based on YOUR personal opinion.

The reply's you have been given speak for a majority on fab.

Again the tools are in place to help you minimise frustration.

Couldn't help noticing that you have completely ignored my comment about public photos OP

I wonder why that is.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This just seems to be going away from the suggestion and more trying to score points.

To the OP...if Admin take up your suggestion they will start a thread letting us all know