FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Search by body type?

Search by body type?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seems a waste having profiles list body type but then not allow you to search by body type. I prefer curvy or larger most of the time and it would be really useful to search for this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What would they search for you ???????

Skanky ass ??????

"What would they search for you ???????

Skanky ass ?????? "

not very pleasant..

Average for both of you, I would suggest.

Search by body type is a great idea!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My ass isn't on my profile... haha! I'm guy that's a girl in the profile pic... haha!

Only jesting x lol

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

"Seems a waste having profiles list body type but then not allow you to search by body type. I prefer curvy or larger most of the time and it would be really useful to search for this. "
look at new uploaded pics, and message them, no need for a new tick bog for serching body types

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Tick box not bog typo lol

By *enegade MasterMan  over a year ago

warrington

Could we have a definition for FABULOUS ...

yeah i recon it would be better being able to search by body type,, ie: slim, curvy, ample, large, muscular etc... would save a lot of time going through profiles that arent a match for urself

By *rownForFunMan  over a year ago

Near Toulouse

"Seems a waste having profiles list body type but then not allow you to search by body type. I prefer curvy or larger most of the time and it would be really useful to search for this. "

Thanks pal. I was about to post about it. Hope site admin will find it

"Could we have a definition for FABULOUS ... "

If you look at the body options they gradually get bigger and bigger with fabulous at the top, kinda suggests to me it's BBW ladies.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"My ass isn't on my profile... haha! I'm guy that's a girl in the profile pic... haha!"

How bizarre to have a profile pic of someone else.

Sally

By *ames123456000Man  over a year ago

winsford

I agree we should be able to search with body type, I'm a 23 year old man that lives in the gym and am not attracted to people carrying extra curves and that is what I tend to see most people are on this sight in my area... nothing wrong with it, it's just my preference is slimmer women.

I tend to get bored looking on here for a women in my area as they're all not my body type and I can't search for my type

Fine to a certain degree but some people get it so wrong you could still be wasting time

And just because you're searching a certain type doesn't they are looking for you

Yeah a search on body type would be great. Can you add rugby bod to the list please.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Pointless. People would lie. Men would add 2 inches and women would subtract 2 dress sizes.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's subjective not objective so wouldn't work.

"It's subjective not objective so wouldn't work. "

Unless the body types are changed to something less vague than 'curvy' then it would give just the same frustrations

"I agree we should be able to search with body type, I'm a 23 year old man that lives in the gym and am not attracted to people carrying extra curves and that is what I tend to see most people are on this sight in my area... nothing wrong with it, it's just my preference is slimmer women.

I tend to get bored looking on here for a women in my area as they're all not my body type and I can't search for my type "

Unlucky

"I agree we should be able to search with body type, I'm a 23 year old man that lives in the gym and am not attracted to people carrying extra curves and that is what I tend to see most people are on this sight in my area... nothing wrong with it, it's just my preference is slimmer women.

I tend to get bored looking on here for a women in my area as they're all not my body type and I can't search for my type "

I'm sure you must have a few older ladies offering to meet you socially to give you a verification.

I tend to get bored looking on here for a women in my area as they're all not my body type and I can't search for my type

I'm sure you must have a few older ladies offering to meet you socially to give you a verification."

They're probably rushing at him the way the status comes across.

I'm sure you must have a few older ladies offering to meet you socially to give you a verification.

They're probably rushing at him the way the status comes across."

It's the follies of youth

Unless you're searching for single men with relatively wide age parameters there really aren't that many profiles to search through. The idea of these poor defenceless young men having to wade through pages and pages of fat women (because that's what this is really about, people not wanting to be subjected to anyone over a size 12) is laughable.

You've put more effort into this post than your profile, that's where you're going wrong, one look at your profile, particularly your current status will have women hitting the back button PDQ.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Hope you find a solution soon ...

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I would love a search by body type, though I would like the body types overhauling. Ample/curvy/athletic/average...they're all very subjective. One man's curvy is another man's ample and it doesn't really work for men's shapes. Athletic could be a whippet skinny cardio-boy, up to brick outhouse body builder type (which would be my preference!)

Can any of us come up with a new set of body types that might actually describe us fabbers?

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It would also be nice to have filters based on it. I'm a big girl and I have zero issue with guys who prefer slimmer women, that's my preference too with my women, but it would be nice to not be able to contact them.

By *r SelectiveMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Cracking idea ..most people have preferences

By *heBlueEyedBBWWoman  over a year ago

Berkshire

"It would also be nice to have filters based on it. I'm a big girl and I have zero issue with guys who prefer slimmer women, that's my preference too with my women, but it would be nice to not be able to contact them. "

There are sites out there with tons of filters like that but you pay lots of dosh for them.

By *ebenhamCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereinSuffolk

I would heartily endorse this. Sadly it's been suggested several times before and no luck yet.

I disagree with the people claiming "it wouldn't work". How can it be worse than what we have now?

An alternative would be to include it as a tick box in the "interests" section, after all "watersports" gets a box and yet I'd say the vast majority of profiles point out it's something they're not interested in.

Main problem in life

Labels

Why should we all have to label ourself into a area of such

We are who we are if you don't like the profile simply pass it buy or move on

for example would you expect a swingers club to work on boxes or if boxes don't match would you ask for your cash back ?

We would love this,

We can search by age, which is probably worse, as there are very well maintained 50yr olds and some very badly maintained 30yr olds... but a big person is big whatever age and a slim atheletic person is slim and atheltic what ever age.

In my opinion body type is probably more important to most (not all) than age and colour of skin.

We all have our own preferences, it's a bit stupid to say it is politically incorrect or shallow, when everybody alive goes for your type.

Being honest if you're the type that goes for anything regardless, "any holes a goal" type, you won't be for many on here anyway.

"...In my opinion body type is probably more important to most (not all) than age and colour of skin..."

Completely agree with this. We'd very much like to be able to filter searches using body type.

By *bwmusicgeeksCouple  over a year ago

BW

Damn I just opened a new post about this.

I'm a BBW lady looking for similar build people.

I'm attracted to all types but hubby prefers curvier ladies, and to be honest I think I'd feel more comfortable with a similar shaped lady.

I get what people are saying about it not being very accurate, but it would help us narrow down potential new friends.

I don't understand why this isn't a thing yet...

Admin??? Will this happen anytime soon? Does admin even check the forums?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a fundamental aspect of attraction, just down from the gender of a person, that many people determine attraction from. It should be an attribute that we can search by.

"Admin??? Will this happen anytime soon? Does admin even check the forums?"

Have any great recommendations ever been implemented on to the site?

By *HICKCHOCMan  over a year ago

London/Blackpool

I agree plus aswell as safe sex they should add bareback

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Admin??? Will this happen anytime soon? Does admin even check the forums?

Have any great recommendations ever been implemented on to the site?"

Over the years yes quite a few

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

Over the years yes quite a few"

Except the ones that are simple to execute esp in the search functions eg how hard is it to add 1 line of code to the smokers search field that presents an option of meeting only people who won’t meet smokers

Over the years yes quite a few

Except the ones that are simple to execute esp in the search functions eg how hard is it to add 1 line of code to the smokers search field that presents an option of meeting only people who won’t meet smokers "

I'm sure that they did have this function at some point in the past. I remember being able to search for a specific body type on my first account. Unless I'm mistaken.

» Add a new message to this topic