FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Guys using couples profiles question

Guys using couples profiles question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heres a thought for Admin .... I see plenty of people saying about trying to arrange a meet with a couple only to find out its often only the male half still using the account when his wife is either no longer with him or she has not liked the lifestyle and given up with the idea.

Now this is my idea to confirm that they are still a couple and the wife in question is aware the profile is active and wouldn't take more than about 10 seconds to prove.

Every couples profile that gets reported to admin for such a reason ie this is a guy using a couples profile Admin can send a message to that profile asking them to go into a chatroom at a given time and day to go on cam and have both there for a moderator to then say either yes or no they are still a couple and have been verifies as such ?

I personally know of several profiles like this where the guy has even said his wife left him some 3 years ago because she caught him with another woman outside of their regular meets with the only verification on the profile being from some 9 years ago by phone !

It seems to be because this person is paying for site support that Admin are unwilling to remove such profiles due to a loss of revenue instead of "ing out the fake profiles when reported" as per the message on the phone line when site supporters pay subscription fee's.

The genuine people will hopefully understand where im coming from and Admin may understand also as this could be a jump off point to a better solution in making the site better.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't use the chat room cams. We are only on mobile as the laptop is a work one.

Plus what if the time and place isn't convenient?

What if we didn't... what then?

Aren't moderators unpaid volunteers? How many reports would they need to now start checking on?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

This is already available.

If a account gets reported Admin can ask them to photo veri their account.

So if a MF profile has a PV from 3 years back but they are no longer a couple and get reported then Admin can suspend an account until they add a new photo veri pic.

Just to add, have to be a site supporter to use the mobile chat function.

Al go on cam for noone! If i was a couple and if someone didnt believe i was real then tough they could move on and find someone else.. and no you cant use your mobile to am in chat

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

Or maybe you just insist on a call before a meet and speak to both if you're that concerned???

if they don't want to they are either :

A) fake

B) totally within their right not to want to speak on the phone.

Either way, you just don't meet if you don't want to take the risk. Problem solved.

D

By *arngreyCouple  over a year ago

london

We always set up a female to female phone call....we are a genuine couple and have found that system works. Also if we at arrange a meet it is always social for the first one. If only the male turns up then it goes no further, plus we look over the profile fully, making sure that any verification is an actual live profile.

Jane and Michael

You can cam from your phone or tablet if you put puffin browser on there and go into fab that way

I think it's extremely un fair us couples having to "verify" an extra time just because we have a couples account!

It's very simple!

Get a female phone call before meet that only takes 10secs an all, and if you come across an account that says just the male now then just block them, really is that simple!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

" .... I see plenty of people saying about trying to arrange a meet with a couple only to find out its often only the male half still using the account when his wife is either no longer with him or she has not liked the lifestyle and given up with the idea.

"

Where do you see if 'often'?

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

It's not just men that do this. I know of women that have couples profiles and it's only them. Either they're single and make up a partner or they are a couple but the man NEVER plays/meets

Hey

What about everyone taking a Lie Detector test problem solved

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

Like I have always said

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Couple: Noun: "Two people who are married or otherwise closely associated romantically or sexually:"

NOT a sad twat going behind the wifes' back because he fancies a bit of fun or has a profile on here that the poor bitch he's with doesn't even know about

I don't think admin are going to keep known fake profiles on here for the sake of £5 every few months. We are a couple but Fred rarely uses the site, we predominantly keep to club meets and I use the forums and chat to friends. We have no interest in camming so wouldn't really know where to start to verify ourselves, so where would that leave us if we were reported?

» Add a new message to this topic