FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Rebuild site..

Rebuild site..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iisaromi OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

We are using this site since we moved to the UK. But in country we are from, there's similar site with much more and I have to say better options. I don't want to post link because I don't want to break any rules. Is there any way to send it to admins via pm for some new ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Contact button bottom of home page.

But this is the correct section for making suggestions for any site improvements, just not links to other web sites

Leicester

I've contacted them already. It was loads of suggestions. Actually totally rebuild of this site and I do believe that all of these suggestions would improve this site a lot. It would bring us to the 21st century

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is the other site you used a pay site or free of charge ?

Leicester

Completely free. You can buy VIP, you'll get bigger cams and possibility upload your own video, and watch videos of another couples. But majority of people in there has no VIP at all. So they can't watch videos of another couples, but they has unlimited amount of pictures, 5 cams, you can create your own chatroom, etc.

Leicester

VIP cost 4 euros per month. So it's still cheap.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you used the search function to see if any of the options have been put forward

I believe this was a site started by swingers for swingers I don't think they ever set out to compete with other sites. i.e. we're not bombarded with crappy adverts sponsoring the site. I can't see them looking to rebuild.

They often do listen to suggestions, posting them on the forum means they can be discussed.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Completely free. You can buy VIP, you'll get bigger cams and possibility upload your own video, and watch videos of another couples. But majority of people in there has no VIP at all. So they can't watch videos of another couples, but they has unlimited amount of pictures, 5 cams, you can create your own chatroom, etc. "

Are those the only options for paying members? Because Fab has that now.

Leicester

The only advantage of paying members are videos and bigger webcams. But for free you can watch 5 cams at once, create own chatroom, unlimited amount of albums and pictures and whole layout is much more user friendly.

You can search people based on more requirements, there is section for blogs, stories, news from the world of sex, etc etc. Shortly : it's 21st century, but fab is prehistoric age.

[Removed by poster at 30/12/16 00:06:58]

"The only advantage of paying members are videos and bigger webcams. But for free you can watch 5 cams at once, create own chatroom, unlimited amount of albums and pictures and whole layout is much more user friendly.

You can search people based on more requirements, there is section for blogs, stories, news from the world of sex, etc etc. Shortly : it's 21st century, but fab is prehistoric age. "

I thought Silver and Gold members get more cam docks but as I don't cam that wouldn't mean much to me.

There is a stories and fantasies forum. The Lounge forum is good for news posts too. The only thing I miss from my previous sites is the blog, I would love a blog on here.

» Add a new message to this topic