FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photos with a watermark

Photos with a watermark

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would there be a way of when you post a photo that a watermark is placed within the photos? We know that there is one at the bottom with the user name on. Only as we have had two profiles use our photos but cropped out the bottom name.

So if a profile name is run across the main image but doesn't degrade the photo that make stifle the single guys or others from poaching.

Just a thought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No thanks. Much though we love this site we don't want our face pics stamped with "fabswingers"!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We haven't asked for it stamped on anyones faces nor fabswingers to put anywhere, just our profile name across the background as a discrete watermark. Not going to be for everyone..

Why not do what a lot of people do and create your own on your photos before uploading then position them where you want seem to work.

"We haven't asked for it stamped on anyones faces nor fabswingers to put anywhere, just our profile name across the background as a discrete watermark. Not going to be for everyone.. "

Oh yes sorry, not the site name just the username. But even the feintest watermark *is* a stamp. A leaked/borrowed copy of a picture would not be usable but becomes a calling card - people will know exactly where to find you. If watermarks sprawled across pictures personally I would only consider uploading gynae shots and other non-identifying close-ups. I would keep all my other photo-sharing off-site only.

I know a couple that had pics on here. Copied them to Facebook and it had user names on it. That's how their kids found out they were on a swingers site. Be careful where and what you post.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Would there be a way of when you post a photo that a watermark is placed within the photos? We know that there is one at the bottom with the user name on. Only as we have had two profiles use our photos but cropped out the bottom name.

So if a profile name is run across the main image but doesn't degrade the photo that make stifle the single guys or others from poaching.

Just a thought "

download a photo app that will allow you to add your own before adding them here like ive done

I watermark all our pics before uploading them using Photoscape.

» Add a new message to this topic