FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Possible Longterm Amendments To The Profile Pages

Possible Longterm Amendments To The Profile Pages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mmmMaybe OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Wales

Morning Admin types

After yet more posts about peeps not reading profiles a thought occurred to me. The thought was generated by the number of hits & messages H gets on her single profile after putting up new pics.

Most of those messaging do not read her profile as it clearly says "Not meeting, forum use only".

So, guys (yes it is usually them) look at new pics, go to her profile, straight to her pics & from there use the message box at the top of the page.....Err hang on a minute why are the box options on the pic pages? They don't need to be do they? Surely having them there helps cause the "Didn't read my bloody profile" complaints in the first instance?

So why not remove the box options from the picture pages & while your at it move them from the top to the bottom of the main profile page?? At least then a few more may actually bother to skim profile wants etc. Before messaging.

Just a thought if the site was ever going to get a sizeable revamp..

Best Wishes

S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

Its there because clicking on the picture takes you to the profile page.

By *mmmMaybe OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Its there because clicking on the picture takes you to the profile page. "

Not on my phone it doesn't?, clicking on a picture just gives me a bigger picture.

Clicking the "Profile Name" from public pics does though, but next move for many is to look at other pics & from there you can message with zero recourse at any attempt to read the actual profile. So why are the option boxes on the pic pages? They do not need to be there...Take the Message, Wink, Hotlist & Menu buttons off the pic pages. Just leaving the "Fab it" & username that takes you back to the profile..

The lazy will always take the easy option, so just take the easy option away

S

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

Not sure why it's different on the then phone I use desktop and mobile site from my pc

» Add a new message to this topic