FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Don't drink filter

Don't drink filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rHornyGent OP   Man  over a year ago

South East London

Admin - can we have a don't drink filter please.

I don't drink and it would be nice to play with couples / singles in the same position.

Thanks for looking into it

MHG xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Ooh good idea OP. Yes please admin.

I very seldom drink too and prefer to meet others like me.

South East London

"Ooh good idea OP. Yes please admin.

I very seldom drink too and prefer to meet others like me."

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I like this idea too. Really puts us off, d*unk people ....

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I like this idea too. Really puts us off, d*unk people ...."

People who drink and d*unk people on meets are different things.

We drink, but would also be put off by someone badly d*unk on a meet.

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

"People who drink and d*unk people on meets are different things.

We drink, but would also be put off by someone badly d*unk on a meet."

Agreed. We drink socially but only a pint or two. We've never, and will never be, d*unk in a meet.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Well, I can't really enjoy myself with anyone around even tipsy. The problem is lots of people think a couple of drinks is okay, when they are drinking, but some of us don't

Sheffield

"Well, I can't really enjoy myself with anyone around even tipsy. The problem is lots of people think a couple of drinks is okay, when they are drinking, but some of us don't "

Fair enough, but there is still a big distinction between the two. I drink, but normally on meets drive, so don't drink i.e I won't be d*unk. Lots of people are the same.

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

"Well, I can't really enjoy myself with anyone around even tipsy. The problem is lots of people think a couple of drinks is okay, when they are drinking, but some of us don't "

It'd take more than a couple to get us even tipsy. The problem I suppose is how each person handles drink. I know people who do do 20 pints and still not slur their words and people who have half a shandy and they're gone...

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

You could just state "won't meet anyone who drinks" At the beginning of your profile.

We have a couple of drinks when clubbing, it's part of the social aspect for us. But we are sensible with the amount we drink.

We have seen people so pissed in the club's they fall over. What's the point of getting that wasted in a swingers club. We just completely ignore these types, and if they are too d*unk and a nuisance, then management quickly remove them from the club anyway.

Each to their own though. If you like a little drink to calm the initial nerves, and still have fun, and hold a coherent conversation then where is the harm in that. Xxxxx Suzi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You could just state "won't meet anyone who drinks" At the beginning of your profile.

We have a couple of drinks when clubbing, it's part of the social aspect for us. But we are sensible with the amount we drink.

We have seen people so pissed in the club's they fall over. What's the point of getting that wasted in a swingers club. We just completely ignore these types, and if they are too d*unk and a nuisance, then management quickly remove them from the club anyway.

Each to their own though. If you like a little drink to calm the initial nerves, and still have fun, and hold a coherent conversation then where is the harm in that. Xxxxx Suzi "

Completely agree when we go to club I drive so might have one drink then I'm on water all night mrs has 2 maybe 3 drinks just to calm her nerves and to be sociable then she also goes on to water. We avoid the ones that are falling over d*unk.

South East London

Respect everyone's opinion but I do prefer to play with people who don't drink.

People who are falling over are a complete no go and those who have one or two are possibles.

If you've had red wine or a strong drink I can smell then it's an immediate turn off personally.

MHG x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As is your choice. I am sure others have preferences of their own

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

I drink - but rarely imbibe on meets, even at my place.

Unless you're teetotal, or a Baptist/Muslim does it actually matter that those you meet drink?

The idea of a filter for those who get blathered for meets would be great. But i have to say that's probably as feasible as a way of blocking those who don't live up to expectations!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Unless you're teetotal, or a Baptist/Muslim does it actually matter that those you meet drink?

! "

Yes to the OP as he doesn't like the smell of drink. A bit like people won't meet smokers because they don't like the smell of the smoke.

South East London

"

!

Yes to the OP as he doesn't like the smell of drink. A bit like people won't meet smokers because they don't like the smell of the smoke."

This

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I drink - but rarely imbibe on meets, even at my place.

The idea of a filter for those who get blathered for meets would be great. But i have to say that's probably as feasible as a way of blocking those who don't live up to expectations! "

It really does matter to some people for a variety of reasons.

In my case I've had some bad experiences with d*unks/alcoholics which has put me off drinking and associating with those who do.

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

Enjoying a drink now and then is very different from d*unk/alcoholic!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If you read the profile it will state whether or not they drink or smoke.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can people please remember this is the feedback section for feedback and suggestions. The man isn't getting at anyone personally with his suggestion so please stop dissecting his profile.

Sheffield

I think the thing is, it says if you drink or smoke in your personal details tick boxes. You can search based on 'smoke' but you can't search based on 'drink' . I don't think either can be used as a filter for incoming messages.

I personally wouldn't set them, but I think that is what OP is asking to be an option.

South East London

"I think the thing is, it says if you drink or smoke in your personal details tick boxes. You can search based on 'smoke' but you can't search based on 'drink' . I don't think either can be used as a filter for incoming messages.

I personally wouldn't set them, but I think that is what OP is asking to be an option."

That's right if it could be an option it might help people.

Incoming messages aren't affected by this. It would be helpful when I search for people that don't drink in the same way looking for smokers or non smokers also helps.

South East London

"Can people please remember this is the feedback section for feedback and suggestions. The man isn't getting at anyone personally with his suggestion so please stop dissecting his profile."

Thank you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you read the profile it will state whether or not they drink or smoke."

Then why have any filters? Just spend hours reading inappropriate/incompatible profiles....

The point behind filters is it collates suitable profiles fitting your requirements. ..then you look through and see if you feel a connection after reading it. I know many just see the pussy/cock behind the profile but then those people rarely use filters properly anyways.

Filters can change too depending on what one is looking for a given meet.

I think it's a good filter to have. There are a few more that should be added too in order to.make the searching experience less frustrating but that not being asked here.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I drink but, do not meet and drink. Never played d*unk

» Add a new message to this topic