FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > club reviews

club reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, would it be possible to add a new option to the reviews of the clubs. in addition to fabulous, fun ok and avoid on the dropdown, could you add a "not for me" option? Avoid gives the wrong impression of a place when it is perfectly fine, but not your cup of tea...

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be good to have regular reviews too some are out of date and some are even closed down and a star rating would be good.

Good idea Shaz, makes taking in what clubs are rated at a glance easier...

Another thing that could be useful is a clearer avenue to dispute some reviews. reporting the dodgy review sometimes gets it removed but that just looks like the club is getting rid of anything negative. some way for a representative to respond on the reviews to anything particulaly libelous may be an idea, which goes hand in hand with my original not for us option...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would be up for having or being on a club review pannel and reporting back feedback......

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Good idea Shaz, makes taking in what clubs are rated at a glance easier...

Another thing that could be useful is a clearer avenue to dispute some reviews. reporting the dodgy review sometimes gets it removed but that just looks like the club is getting rid of anything negative. some way for a representative to respond on the reviews to anything particulaly libelous may be an idea, which goes hand in hand with my original not for us option..."

Club reviews are not normally taken off unless they are against site rules.

Admin think good and bad reviews are allowed.

Good and bad reviews are needed, but back to ny original point the review options do need to be looked at. If i didn't like a place avoid gives the wrong impression on a review. Can we get some altered selections? Plus a small ruling on what are acceptable reviews linked into the top of the clubs page...

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We'll make this change and add some pointers for reviewers next time we're working on the club section

Appreciate the feedback

Admin x

» Add a new message to this topic