FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Not photo verified, no chat

Not photo verified, no chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The amount of time wasters and fakes on this site is ridiculous and spoiling it for the real genuine people, I've been tricked more than once with fake profiles, would it not make sense that if you aren't photo verified you ain't allowed to message? I mean how hard is it to get verified by photo it doesn't take long and I'd say 99% of us on here have camera phones

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been on here about years and still not photo vertified x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PV isn't compulsory, you could avoid non PV'd people and even use your filters so they can't message you.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"PV isn't compulsory, you could avoid non PV'd people and even use your filters so they can't message you. "

I know it isn't but don't you think it would maybe improve the site? I always forget about the filters but I will change that now

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"PV isn't compulsory, you could avoid non PV'd people and even use your filters so they can't message you.

I know it isn't but don't you think it would maybe improve the site? I always forget about the filters but I will change that now "

We aren't photo verified. Does this mean we can't message the people who have verified us by meets??

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

Been here about eight years in not photo verified either, nor do I mess around with verifications. I stick to regular fbs and subs, most aren't on here either.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Photo veries are easy to fake, so they dont prove anything.

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

I'm never going to photo verify....a pic of me holding a sign saying fabswingers? Yep - just what I need.

No system is unhackable and such a photo would end my life away from the site.

I'm not photo verified. I am, on the other hand, verified by people I have actually met and spent time with.

Stepping away from the keyboard and out to a social/club wasn't that difficult either.

Between online photo verification and actual meet verifications, be they social or play, I know which I hold more store by.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"PV isn't compulsory, you could avoid non PV'd people and even use your filters so they can't message you.

I know it isn't but don't you think it would maybe improve the site? "

I personally think it will put some people off from joining, so it is swings and roundabouts as you still might not get to meet genuine people as those genuine people may not join in the first place.

We all have something that puts us off a profile, yours is people not being PV'd , they are easily avoided

Guys I think its just an idea I don't think u should take it so literal if u have veri's and been on here a long time this obviously isn't about u more new profile without veri's

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Guys I think its just an idea I don't think u should take it so literal if u have veri's and been on here a long time this obviously isn't about u more new profile without veri's"

He wants is compulsory so it would affect those people.

"Guys I think its just an idea I don't think u should take it so literal if u have veri's and been on here a long time this obviously isn't about u more new profile without veri's

He wants is compulsory so it would affect those people."

I know what u mean but am sure fab in their infinite wisdom wouldn't change anything that would affect long term members

» Add a new message to this topic