FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > tagged?!

tagged?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *g99 OP   Couple  over a year ago

s

We both think it would be good if you could tag other users in your pictures? What does everyone else think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

don't ever see this happening, for the simple fact you aren't allowed face pics of anyone else on your profile.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Yeah, given that the rule is that you must obscure everybody else's identity, it seems unlikely that this would be welcomed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We both think it would be good if you could tag other users in your pictures? What does everyone else think?"

Not a chance! If anyone has pics of me on thir profile, I ask them to remove them, or else I report to Admin.

By *AUCY SUEWoman  over a year ago

portsmouth

Whilst it would seem a good idea, just imagine what could happen if allowed, people would then abuse it and put people they have met on with or without permission being given, then privacy would go out the window, so not a good idea x sue

pass on that 1

"We both think it would be good if you could tag other users in your pictures? What does everyone else think?"

This isn't Facebook!!!

Jeeeez.... If that was introduced on here then me and the other half would be off elsewhere.

I'm wondering why you would want to be able to do that?

By *g99 OP   Couple  over a year ago

s

Lol take it its a no??? The other members would have to accept the tag else it wouldn't go up or they would have to blank faces out? We know it will probably never happen just wanted to see other peoples opinions xxx

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i would say a def "no" im selective what pics i have on here, incase my kids ever see them

By *opeye-OliveCouple  over a year ago

worcester

"Lol take it its a no??? The other members would have to accept the tag else it wouldn't go up or they would have to blank faces out? We know it will probably never happen just wanted to see other peoples opinions xxx"

Don't even like that function in Facebook - Feels like an invasion of privacy.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"We both think it would be good if you could tag other users in your pictures? What does everyone else think?

This isn't Facebook!!!

Jeeeez.... If that was introduced on here then me and the other half would be off elsewhere.

I'm wondering why you would want to be able to do that?

"

What next? Fabs ads "video -uploads" and everytime a particular face pans across the cam the username and town "autotags" them?

» Add a new message to this topic