FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Message,pics auto remove

Message,pics auto remove

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,we have noticed that when we send pics in a message and click the auto remove when read box the pictures are still in the message and not deleted.Anyone else having this problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,we have noticed that when we send pics in a message and click the auto remove when read box the pictures are still in the message and not deleted.Anyone else having this problem?"

Not the case with me, it always get deleted

"Hi,we have noticed that when we send pics in a message and click the auto remove when read box the pictures are still in the message and not deleted.Anyone else having this problem?"

Maybe they stay on your 'sent' messages (until you delete the sent messages) and are deleted at the receivers end,once read ?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

They are removed after a couple of hours, not the instant the message is read

Admin x

If I delete an unread message from my sent box, will it remove the images? Or will it wait til they've read it?

"They are removed after a couple of hours, not the instant the message is read

Admin x"

Why does it state 'remove once read (improved privacy)' ? that implies its removed straight away - as if its left there after the initial viewing - there is no improved privacy -

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"They are removed after a couple of hours, not the instant the message is read

Admin x

Why does it state 'remove once read (improved privacy)' ? that implies its removed straight away - as if its left there after the initial viewing - there is no improved privacy - "

Well there is, because the photo used to stay on the message until you either deleted the pic from your gallery, deleted your profile or the recipient deleted the message. So yes the privacy is improved.

There was a lot of deleted in that post

» Add a new message to this topic