FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > No public photos on profile filter

No public photos on profile filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does this really work?

As we seem to be receiving messages from people with this filter in place and we haven't messaged them before.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

No, They can make one innocuous private pic public, send the message & then make pic private again.

Complete waste of time. Be good if a time limit could be set on it maybe?

But basically any message you get will be from someone purposely getting around filters to be deceitful, so any message it worth no more than an instant delete & block in our eyes.

S

"No, They can make one innocuous private pic public, send the message & then make pic private again.

Complete waste of time. Be good if a time limit could be set on it maybe?

But basically any message you get will be from someone purposely getting around filters to be deceitful, so any message it worth no more than an instant delete & block in our eyes.

S"

Thanks for this, that makes perfect sense!

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Just out of interest why would you want to eliminate messages from people with no public photos ? Using that filter would mean somone who thinks it's a good idea to have a photo that would look better in Gynaecology text book is a better potential Fab partner than someone with a nice clear face photo in a private folder that they may send you at a later point once you have established contact?

"Just out of interest why would you want to eliminate messages from people with no public photos ? Using that filter would mean somone who thinks it's a good idea to have a photo that would look better in Gynaecology text book is a better potential Fab partner than someone with a nice clear face photo in a private folder that they may send you at a later point once you have established contact?

"

It's a filter we choose to use

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just out of interest why would you want to eliminate messages from people with no public photos ? Using that filter would mean somone who thinks it's a good idea to have a photo that would look better in Gynaecology text book is a better potential Fab partner than someone with a nice clear face photo in a private folder that they may send you at a later point once you have established contact?

"

We all use filters for various personal reasons. Some like me use additional filters as some fab ones don't work too well.

By *ornographic ArtsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

When you contact someone whose filters block you are you told why? Such as "no public pics"?

If so maybe it would be better if they don't know why they're filtered?

We've been getting contacted more recently by profiles with no pics at all despite our filters. If they know what they are they are easy to circumvent

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

I know what you mean if someone deliberately by passes I just delete

Using the function does slow down incoming messages though so it can be useful

There are other filters I'd love to have

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"

I can accept that people may want to keep face pics in private to send in a message but I am afraid there is no reason not to have avatar/public photos. Bodies are big enough to show something other than face/genitals.

It's a personal choice yes but as the profile is a basically a shop window why limit options on people viewing ?

» Add a new message to this topic