FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Another category in 'looking for' on profiles for events

Another category in 'looking for' on profiles for events

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvalicious-HW OP   Woman  over a year ago

Rainbow land

On 'Account Details' Tell us who you're looking to meet bit of profiles, could another category be added called 'EVENTS' or something similar?

Reason being on personal profiles we tick who we want to meet as a preference, As a lady profile I am not looking for couples but I am looking for parties and event profiles, most of the party and event profiles are made up using couple profiles, so i wouldn't see them on my home page.

I know there are listings in forums and club listings, but it would be nice and easy to tick a 'events box' on my 'looking for' preference also so that they are a lot more easier to find in my chosen mile radios area.

Looking for:

a man

a woman

a couple (male/female)

a male couple (2 men)

a female couple (2 women)

TV/TS

Events

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There is no such thing as an 'event' profile so you're unlikely to get much success. Most events are arranged by M, F, MF couple etc etc.

Adding 'events' to interests however is a good idea.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There is no such thing as an 'event' profile so you're unlikely to get much success. Most events are arranged by M, F, MF couple etc etc.

Adding 'events' to interests however is a good idea."

There are several profiles for events, ours, Heathrow, Chester and others

"There is no such thing as an 'event' profile so you're unlikely to get much success. Most events are arranged by M, F, MF couple etc etc.

There are several profiles for events, ours, Heathrow, Chester and others"

You're listed as a couple in Bradford though, not an event in Bradford.

By *urvalicious-HW OP   Woman  over a year ago

Rainbow land

The point I was meaning was instead of having to use a couple profile...why not have a event profile.

Then people like me who are not looking for couples but are looking for events can add that in my looking for.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"The point I was meaning was instead of having to use a couple profile...why not have a event profile.

Then people like me who are not looking for couples but are looking for events can add that in my looking for."

Or keep an eye on the forum for events?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

We have a social party profile but I only post from it when one of our events is coming up.

Plus our events are aimed at forumites so we wouldn't want to appear in a generic Events profile search.

There are several profiles for events, ours, Heathrow, Chester and others

You're listed as a couple in Bradford though, not an event in Bradford."

Yes thats true and as a poster further down says like them we are seeking any site user,

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

Just look on the forum .. and use the events section on there simple

"Just look on the forum .. and use the events section on there simple "

Buy its not always easy to find events, as far too often on the meets pages its full of single men posting for a meet.

Maybe a seperate forum for organised socials, where only the organiser can start a thread

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

"Just look on the forum .. and use the events section on there simple

Buy its not always easy to find events, as far too often on the meets pages its full of single men posting for a meet.

Maybe a seperate forum for organised socials, where only the organiser can start a thread"

Anyone looking on the Meets & Events page for an event can just click on 'Browse Organised Events' to get rid of the meets. You can also post on the Swinging Club/Events forum.

Although I think the option of having an events profile is a good idea, in the meantime there are tools already in place to promote events on here.

» Add a new message to this topic