FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verifying yourself ?

verifying yourself ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen a couple of profiles now where the couple have separate profiles and are then verifying their own couple profile.

Thought it was against fabs rules to verify yourself ??

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report the profiles x

Others have to verify you are who you say you are.

By *omerladyWoman  over a year ago

Taunton

I have a couples profile with a good friend. We photo verified ourselves in the normal way but waited until we met someone before getting verified by others. We could have done it ourselves but it sounded wrong. Being verified by others makes it feel more genuine, to us at least.

Best to report.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I have a couples profile with a good friend. We photo verified ourselves in the normal way but waited until we met someone before getting verified by others. We could have done it ourselves but it sounded wrong. Being verified by others makes it feel more genuine, to us at least.

Best to report. "

You could have verified yourself, but once reported you could have found your account disabled as it is against site rules to veri your own profile.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You could have verified yourself, but once reported you could have found your account disabled as it is against site rules to veri your own profile."

And that's how it should be.

Now how come ive been back to look at the profile I have reported and now find myself unable to see it ?

I haven't added this profile to my block list ?