FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Attached married

Attached married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Surely the time has come to add a filter for married or attached.

I know people will lie but for those that are honest and upfront it would really help narrow the field.

It's great to see people saying won't in their profile but it is really disappointing when you love the profile and the pics etc only to find out you've no chance

I would rather not have people show up in my search that won't meet attached or married.

As it stands I don't message anyone because they either put it on their profile or I assume they have forgot and hate to waste both my and their time.

Please fab with a cherry on top, add that filter

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree op I'm married and honest about it on my profile I know a lot of people don't agree with what I'm doing that's why a filter would be good for those that will meet attached/married people on here

"I agree op I'm married and honest about it on my profile I know a lot of people don't agree with what I'm doing that's why a filter would be good for those that will meet attached/married people on here "

I agree

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

See my search option would be more around if attached be honest about the time you actually have.

I couldn't care less- it's you taking the risk not me

But don't promise the earth about availability then constantly be busy- wastes everyone's time.

I think this is a very good idea. I'm not too bothered but it is good to have the choice.

PTU xxx

I think you'd need to differentiate between "attached, playing with consent" and "attached, playing without consent" as for many people there's a world of difference between the two (we'd block the latter but not the former) and, as someone playing with consent myself, I'm already wrongly stigmatised as a cheater as it is, let alone having Fab lump me in with the cheaters. If there were a way to filter for people who'll meet "attached, playing with consent" then I'd be all for it and it might even help destigmatise this form of swinging

I think it should work by having a hidden option in everyones profile. We can mark privately whether we are married, with or without consent etc...

But then, the search facility should allow people to search for married, unmarried etc..

What I can say is it would to some degree make life a little easier for us paying members to get a better experience on fab as well as hopefully not irritating those that won't meet attached.

Come on fab. It can't be that difficult.

It works with age preference

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

This OP, is a great idea

» Add a new message to this topic