FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocked from sending messages?

Blocked from sending messages?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awtynNice OP   Couple  over a year ago

….

Can anyone help please? I've suddenly been blocked from sending/responding to messages? Never had this before (in 10years) Is there a reason for this that admin might know about? There was nothing offensive in my message, nor was there a website or link.

Any clues so I don't make the same error would be great.

Thanks in advance

Mrs N x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/03/17 16:45:56]

"Can anyone help please? I've suddenly been blocked from sending/responding to messages? Never had this before (in 10years) Is there a reason for this that admin might know about? There was nothing offensive in my message, nor was there a website or link.

Thanks in advance

Mrs N x"

Sounds like someone has reported you and Admin have taken away your messaging privileges

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You should have received a message telling you why you've been blocked. If you think they've made a mistake contact admin directly.

"You should have received a message telling you why you've been blocked. If you think they've made a mistake contact admin directly."

No not always the case.

Sometimes Admin for a reason only they know can restrict you account so you cant use message facility or post on forums.

They dont always make you aware this has happened or a reason why.

Its how Admin sometimes operate.

….

Thanks folks. Hope its all sorted now then.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

There's certain words now that can't be used and you may have done them quite innocently without realising. You can't type these words in the forum or messages and there is a warning message that comes up with the warning you've described in your OP

It would be really useful if admin would post of list of the banned words in the forums/FAQs to help guide people on what not to say

"There's certain words now that can't be used and you may have done them quite innocently without realising. You can't type these words in the forum or messages and there is a warning message that comes up with the warning you've described in your OP

It would be really useful if admin would post of list of the banned words in the forums/FAQs to help guide people on what not to say "

Totally agree with this. How are you meant to learn from your mistakes if you don't know what mistake you've made?

"There's certain words now that can't be used and you may have done them quite innocently without realising. You can't type these words in the forum or messages and there is a warning message that comes up with the warning you've described in your OP

It would be really useful if admin would post of list of the banned words in the forums/FAQs to help guide people on what not to say

Totally agree with this. How are you meant to learn from your mistakes if you don't know what mistake you've made? "

Its all about the Power

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Can anyone help please? I've suddenly been blocked from sending/responding to messages? Never had this before (in 10years) Is there a reason for this that admin might know about? There was nothing offensive in my message, nor was there a website or link.

Thanks in advance

Mrs N x

Sounds like someone has reported you and Admin have taken away your messaging privileges "

Thats not what happens

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You should have received a message telling you why you've been blocked. If you think they've made a mistake contact admin directly.

No not always the case.

Sometimes Admin for a reason only they know can restrict you account so you cant use message facility or post on forums.

They dont always make you aware this has happened or a reason why.

Its how Admin sometimes operate."

Everyone gets a mail when getting a ban from posting

….

Thanks _urvymama. That is useful to know. No idea what I said though so will bear that in mind for the future.

Thanks again

Mrs N x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sometimes it is a word / sentance etc that Admin don't want mentioned...the block on messages will lift after a couple of hours