FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Body size

Body size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itofamouthfull OP   Man  over a year ago

worcester

Body sizes for woman profiles should be in their dress sizes? as many people's views on curvy or average are different. Men's should go on waist size and chest size for the same reasons

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A 5ft 11 size 12 woman will look very different to a 4ft 11 size 12 and a Marks and Spencers size 12 is very different to a Top Shop 12. Pictures are the best way to go in my opinion.

worcester

"A 5ft 11 size 12 woman will look very different to a 4ft 11 size 12 and a Marks and Spencers size 12 is very different to a Top Shop 12. Pictures are the best way to go in my opinion."

I agree with what you say about the height to dress size same for men's height and waist but it does give you an idea in your head, problem with pics they can be taken to look a lot different, plus you couldn't search by pics but there could be a search reference to size in the search engine?

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"A 5ft 11 size 12 woman will look very different to a 4ft 11 size 12 and a Marks and Spencers size 12 is very different to a Top Shop 12. Pictures are the best way to go in my opinion."

true that.

i measured my daughter for a swimming costume, got her stats then looked online for her size and she is anything from a size 8 to an 18 lol.

i got her a size 10, pretty sure she is that but had to guess off comparing her to other people really.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also, many interpret 'fabulous' differently. Those of us old enough to remember 'The Clothes Show' from the late 80's will understand ut to mean extra large or big and beautiful ( I guess what sime call BBW now) whereas the younger generation might interpret 'fabulous' as being close to perfection, or sonething along those lines

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

My boobs and arse/hips are one size and my waist is two sizes smaller. If I put on a corset it's different again. As someone else said people of the same size can look vastly different. How many men actually know what a size 12 or 20 look like? I don't

I like 'curvy' as I love my curves but I had so many people comment that I wasn't 'fat' so I changed it to Average - sounds less glam!

worcester

"I like 'curvy' as I love my curves but I had so many people comment that I wasn't 'fat' so I changed it to Average - sounds less glam! "

Lol you still look fab though (perhaps you should choose that! Lol) this is my point the current system means you don't actually know what some one really looks like until you meet them in person, you do look good though;)

Misogyny at its very best..

worcester

"Misogyny at its very best.. "

How so?

[Removed by poster at 02/04/17 08:01:40]

"Misogyny at its very best..

How so? "

It's basically saying'women should post their dress size online so that they can be judged by it'. The addition of the men with waist or chest thing reads like an afterthought and wouldn't work btw.. I'm a 44 chest and a 30 waist, which would I use?

worcester

How so?

It's basically saying'women should post their dress size online so that they can be judged by it'. The addition of the men with waist or chest thing reads like an afterthought and wouldn't work btw.. I'm a 44 chest and a 30 waist, which would I use? "

Everything we post on here is judged. That's how human beings makes choices. I'm just saying to clarify up what the definition of curvy/average/fabulous is. You would use both that along with your pics would let people make a better judgement of what you look like?

How so?

It's basically saying'women should post their dress size online so that they can be judged by it'. The addition of the men with waist or chest thing reads like an afterthought and wouldn't work btw.. I'm a 44 chest and a 30 waist, which would I use?

Everything we post on here is judged. That's how human beings makes choices. I'm just saying to clarify up what the definition of curvy/average/fabulous is. You would use both that along with your pics would let people make a better judgement of what you look like? "

Yeah i agree, we're judged in everything that we do in everyday life.. i think we differ on the significance of how relevant the number stitched into the label of clothing is though.

There are too many variables and it's a measure that's used in everyday life with negative connotations, for me, this is where the benefits of meeting someone for coffee first lies.

worcester

How so?

Everything we post on here is judged. That's how human beings makes choices. I'm just saying to clarify up what the definition of curvy/average/fabulous is. You would use both that along with your pics would let people make a better judgement of what you look like?

Yeah i agree, we're judged in everything that we do in everyday life.. i think we differ on the significance of how relevant the number stitched into the label of clothing is though.

There are too many variables and it's a measure that's used in everyday life with negative connotations, for me, this is where the benefits of meeting someone for coffee first lies. "

I agree that size or shape isn't the only that you look for but it is still one for example if your looking for a bbw your unlikely to want to meet or search for woman who get into a size 6 dress? And that measurement of size is only negative if you believe it's negative, be proud of what you look like!

Really. . . . . Body shape comes into it also . . . . As a "plus size lady" "bigger girl" "bbw" "curvier woman" or "fat bird" to some people body shape comes into it big time an hour glass, apple, or pear shaped ladies can all be the same dress size and look totally different.

And whos to say ladies wouldn't lie .... guys been doing it years ..... "I got a 9inch cock" ...

7 at best is usually the reality

worcester

"Really. . . . . Body shape comes into it also . . . . As a "plus size lady" "bigger girl" "bbw" "curvier woman" or "fat bird" to some people body shape comes into it big time an hour glass, apple, or pear shaped ladies can all be the same dress size and look totally different.

And whos to say ladies wouldn't lie .... guys been doing it years ..... "I got a 9inch cock" ...

7 at best is usually the reality"

Fair point, so should you have both sets? unfortunately people will lie but that's when the veris come into play!

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Really. . . . . Body shape comes into it also . . . . As a "plus size lady" "bigger girl" "bbw" "curvier woman" or "fat bird" to some people body shape comes into it big time an hour glass, apple, or pear shaped ladies can all be the same dress size and look totally different.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Fair point, so should you have both sets? unfortunately people will lie but that's when the veris come into play! "

the verification is just to prove who they are and turned up, are you saying that the persons body size should be added into this op?

worcester

Fair point, so should you have both sets? unfortunately people will lie but that's when the veris come into play! the verification is just to prove who they are and turned up, are you saying that the persons body size should be added into this op? "

No I'm saying that if someone was lying on their profile then this would show by the veris either they wouldn't have any or it would say in them, the whole point of a verification is for people to verify this person is who they are and what they're like, if there're lying in their profile then you should state that or report them I guess?

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Dress sizes can vary, depends where you shop.I have no clue what a mans chest size would mean. I prefer to look at the pictures and make my own mind up.

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

Fair point, so should you have both sets? unfortunately people will lie but that's when the veris come into play! the verification is just to prove who they are and turned up, are you saying that the persons body size should be added into this op?

No I'm saying that if someone was lying on their profile then this would show by the veris either they wouldn't have any or it would say in them, the whole point of a verification is for people to verify this person is who they are and what they're like, if there're lying in their profile then you should state that or report them I guess? "

I don't think anyone will ever say in a veri "lovely girl but at least two dress sizes larger than stated" In fact I've never seen a verification that said anything remotely negative.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

If you dont want to meet someone because of their size .... then dont meet them .... simple ......

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"If you dont want to meet someone because of their size .... then dont meet them .... simple ......"

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Just look at photos and judge for your self .

Whos going to post thier dress size anyway ?

Sexiness does not come in a dress size anyway so if you fancy the woman just meet her and make up your own mind about her rather than what size clothes she wears.

Fair point, so should you have both sets? unfortunately people will lie but that's when the veris come into play! the verification is just to prove who they are and turned up, are you saying that the persons body size should be added into this op?

No I'm saying that if someone was lying on their profile then this would show by the veris either they wouldn't have any or it would say in them, the whole point of a verification is for people to verify this person is who they are and what they're like, if there're lying in their profile then you should state that or report them I guess? "

You're right I'm lying...I'm really a size 4 super model

How so?

There are too many variables and it's a measure that's used in everyday life with negative connotations, for me, this is where the benefits of meeting someone for coffee first lies.

I agree that size or shape isn't the only that you look for but it is still one for example if your looking for a bbw your unlikely to want to meet or search for woman who get into a size 6 dress? And that measurement of size is only negative if you believe it's negative, be proud of what you look like! "

Measurement based on size is given negative connotations by society, not by people.. asking people to publicly post this would serve to exacerbate that regardless of what the individual feels.

With the BBW example in mind too, size 16 at 6ft would look completely different to the same size at 5ft too. Like i said, there's too many variables IMO.

I think we have very different views on women and appearance though.. not that there's anything wrong in that of course, that's part of life

How so?

It's basically saying'women should post their dress size online so that they can be judged by it'. The addition of the men with waist or chest thing reads like an afterthought and wouldn't work btw.. I'm a 44 chest and a 30 waist, which would I use? "

I would feel very judged listing my dress size. Take another judging as it is from shallow chubby haters

The only size a guy has ever asked me about on here is my bra size!

By *oloandsaabWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Body sizes for woman profiles should be in their dress sizes? as many people's views on curvy or average are different. Men's should go on waist size and chest size for the same reasons"

I'm sure if you went through your wife's wardrobe just now you would find a few different sizes in there just as we all would

worcester

"Body sizes for woman profiles should be in their dress sizes? as many people's views on curvy or average are different. Men's should go on waist size and chest size for the same reasons

I'm sure if you went through your wife's wardrobe just now you would find a few different sizes in there just as we all would "

Yep I would she's between a 10/12, but I've seen "curvy" ranging from 12-24 at what point do you become a BBW or average??

"Body sizes for woman profiles should be in their dress sizes? as many people's views on curvy or average are different. Men's should go on waist size and chest size for the same reasons

I'm sure if you went through your wife's wardrobe just now you would find a few different sizes in there just as we all would

Yep I would she's between a 10/12, but I've seen "curvy" ranging from 12-24 at what point do you become a BBW or average?? "

So concerned with sizes in a label OP, sexiness is about how someone carries themself. Being short and what I would class as 'curvy' I know how confusing clothes sizes are. And I probably couldn't even tell you what size I am!

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"Body sizes for woman profiles should be in their dress sizes? as many people's views on curvy or average are different. Men's should go on waist size and chest size for the same reasons"

So if people wear clothes to tight or to big how do define their size ?? clothe sizes can be as inaccurate as some peoples self descriptions.

Pictures best way to figure out if you like the look of someone

Pics should show all xx

I would rather go on pics. If a man told me his chest or waist size I still wouldn't have a clue what that looked like.

Decent pics are far easier to go by.

Yep I would she's between a 10/12, but I've seen "curvy" ranging from 12-24 at what point do you become a BBW or average?? "

Curvy is a shape, not a size

We agree

[Removed by poster at 02/04/17 15:11:57]

"Pics should show all xx"

Pics do not show all

"Pics should show all xx

Pics do not show all "

I think mine do

"I like 'curvy' as I love my curves but I had so many people comment that I wasn't 'fat' so I changed it to Average - sounds less glam! "
I'd say your fit and very curvey I like a lot lol

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

22 top and 16 bottoms - fat and proud

"Pics should show all xx

Pics do not show all "

My pics on here my cock looks tiny, but in real life it's 9 inch! I promise lol

"Pics should show all xx

Pics do not show all

My pics on here my cock looks tiny, but in real life it's 9 inch! I promise lol "

Lol,I don't see how a pic can lie though...

Is anyone else reading this thread n thinking oh shit it's fannyman!

Quick hide the siccors.

PTU xxx

How so?

Sexy??

How so?

Sexy?? "

You or me? Lol

How so?

Sexy??

You or me? Lol "

I meant you lol

Of course I am as well

It is annoying I put I was a BBw but got told I'm curvy pfft lol x

When the wife was younger she had very large boobs and has had to have size 18-20 in some tops to get them in, but she was a 12/14 on the bottom half so what size would we have to put on a profile 12-20

Now she's lost weight she's only a 10 but still has to find tops and dressed to fit her boobs

I'd say pics are best

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

WELL SAID

I'm a size 18. I have put curvy as I am curvy (big hips and boobs small waist ) but yes I'm also fat. I don't use the term bbw as it also means beautiful and I'd rather leave that for the other person to judge as we all find different things attractive . I have various pics on our profile and as far as I'm aware no ones ever turned up expecting someone who is 6ft and a size 8

Mrs

I put fabulous on my profile

I put my dress size and the terms used for me

I have put clothed full length pics up

And I have also got pics in just my knickers front and side on in friends that i send before I arrange a meet for definite

Its not that hard and covers all bases really

How so?

Sexy??

You or me? Lol

I meant you lol

Of course I am as well "

Yes.. yes you are. I can see now you've stopped hiding lol

How so?

Sexy??

You or me? Lol

I meant you lol

Of course I am as well

Yes.. yes you are. I can see now you've stopped hiding lol "

Sometimes a time out from fab is needed... I recovered when I spotted your profile

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

Hope OP doesn't turn up with Body Fat Calipers to meets

"Hope OP doesn't turn up with Body Fat Calipers to meets

"

Someone did actually ask for a picture of the label of my bra once as they didn't believe the size . I blocked them immediately

I always put my body size in my profile. Just saves wasting time .............

I agree. "Curvy" is too vague as is "average".

How so?

Phwoarrrr

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Maybe some people are more attracted to a person rather than there size!

[Removed by poster at 02/04/17 20:35:07]

"If you dont want to meet someone because of their size .... then dont meet them .... simple ......"

"

I don't think anyone will ever say in a veri "lovely girl but at least two dress sizes larger than stated" In fact I've never seen a verification that said anything remotely negative."

Ha ha ha so so true my friend

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

I agree. "Curvy" is too vague as is "average"."

So is the way Athletic is used

How so?

Sexy??

You or me? Lol

I meant you lol

Of course I am as well

Yes.. yes you are. I can see now you've stopped hiding lol

Sometimes a time out from fab is needed... I recovered when I spotted your profile "

Haha, and I'm glad you did x

How so?

Phwoarrrr "

Lol x

By *rBeardMan  over a year ago

Mid Glamorgan

Sounds like you getting measured up for a suit?

Think your looking to much into this, personality beats measurements any day in my opinion.

And just to clarify I'm

32 waist 44 chest and 30 inside leg if you were mislead by any of my pictures

So is the way Athletic is used "

I have to agree with athletic, as to me is means gym fit (Jessica Ennis) not a Russian shot putter! Although they're both athletes

Think your looking to much into this, personality beats measurements any day in my opinion.

And just to clarify I'm

32 waist 44 chest and 30 inside leg if you were mislead by any of my pictures "

Jesus Christ those thighs have changed my Sunday night

Whereas I would prefer to classify you as 'sensational'

And just to clarify I'm

32 waist 44 chest and 30 inside leg if you were mislead by any of my pictures "

You wish your legs were that long! Lol

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I have to agree with athletic, as to me is means gym fit (Jessica Ennis) not a Russian shot putter! Although they're both athletes "

Is a game of darts described as sport? It's shown on the sport's channel. A lot of darts players are far from what I would class as athletic build

By *inkyeyesWoman  over a year ago

South Wales

I have to agree with athletic, as to me is means gym fit (Jessica Ennis) not a Russian shot putter! Although they're both athletes

Is a game of darts described as sport? It's shown on the sport's channel. A lot of darts players are far from what I would class as athletic build "

Is a game of darts described as sport? It's shown on the sport's channel. A lot of darts players are far from what I would class as athletic build

"

Exactly size is subjective

South Wales

Exactly size is subjective "

Very true. If you have a preference then it could help if you just clarified on your own profile to let people know. I find to demand a dress size quite offensive. Like someone posted earlier in the thread if it matters that much to you then have a social first.

Beauty comes in all shapes and all sizes.

Very true. If you have a preference then it could help if you just clarified on your own profile to let people know. I find to demand a dress size quite offensive. Like someone posted earlier in the thread if it matters that much to you then have a social first.

Beauty comes in all shapes and all sizes. "

South Wales

[Removed by poster at 02/04/17 21:34:49]

South Wales

And ages

By *oistknickersCouple  over a year ago

London

Sounds a little like a cattle market to me?

Why do people have to compy to your measurements?

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

I'm anything from a 12-16 in some shops! Clothes size is v subjective too

worcester

"

I'm anything from a 12-16 in some shops! Clothes size is v subjective too "

Fair enough I didn't realise sizes changed that much, that's the type of reply I was looking for, informative and polite! Thankyou

worcester

"Sounds a little like a cattle market to me?

Why do people have to compy to your measurements?

"

I'm not asking them to comply it was just purely a question. Plus surely curvy BBW slim etc are all measurements to just ones without numbers?

worcester

I wasn't demanding anything just asking would it be a better way to describe someone, yes beauty can be any shape it's just confusing to know sometimes what someone means by curvy or average etc, But I also mention about the men's sizes too as they can be misleading as well?

streatham

Come on people and OP..a little slack..men and women are on here to feel sexy and good about themselves. No one wants to approach this site thinking "hmm what's the best photo angle I can take to highlight the most unflattering bits about my body oh and better make sure I clearly define all my insecurities in my bio in case 'curvy/fabulous/athletic/etc was not good enough for the person who wants to insert their body part into me!!!!!!(or vice versa)"

worcester

"Come on people and OP..a little slack..men and women are on here to feel sexy and good about themselves. No one wants to approach this site thinking "hmm what's the best photo angle I can take to highlight the most unflattering bits about my body oh and better make sure I clearly define all my insecurities in my bio in case 'curvy/fabulous/athletic/etc was not good enough for the person who wants to insert their body part into me!!!!!!(or vice versa)" "

Yes men and woman are on here to feel good about themselves and feel sexy and there also on here to find people that they're attractive to both physically and mentally. And we do that by searching for people using specific parameters age/height/gender etc etc I just wondered whether using a dress size for woman or men or waist and chest for men or woman would be a more informative way to search for someone you like? We don't use descriptions like dwarf/short/medium/tall/lanky for height measurements so why do we use that for size?? Just a question that's all it was

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Well said. If we all liked the same the world would b a boring place. But then I'm not shallow enuf to go by looks/size etc altho I agree 1st impressions in a foto counts, I prefer to meet if there's an initial attraction and take it from there. No need to b nasty if Theyr not for u, I always think of a nice get out.

Iv had comments like ur hotter than ur pics to curvy surely u mean fat!!. Altho he didn't have any verifications and was moaning he Cdnt get a meet. I wonder why??

worcester

"Well said. If we all liked the same the world would b a boring place. But then I'm not shallow enuf to go by looks/size etc altho I agree 1st impressions in a foto counts, I prefer to meet if there's an initial attraction and take it from there. No need to b nasty if Theyr not for u, I always think of a nice get out.

Iv had comments like ur hotter than ur pics to curvy surely u mean fat!!. Altho he didn't have any verifications and was moaning he Cdnt get a meet. I wonder why?? "

Lol yep some people have a certain way with words on here! But I don't think that someones shallow because they go by looks or size Everyone's mind works in different ways, but If they assume that that person isn't good enough to talk to because of what you look like then that's a horrible prejudice.

streatham

"Come on people and OP..a little slack..men and women are on here to feel sexy and good about themselves. No one wants to approach this site thinking "hmm what's the best photo angle I can take to highlight the most unflattering bits about my body oh and better make sure I clearly define all my insecurities in my bio in case 'curvy/fabulous/athletic/etc was not good enough for the person who wants to insert their body part into me!!!!!!(or vice versa)"

Yes men and woman are on here to feel good about themselves and feel sexy and there also on here to find people that they're attractive to both physically and mentally. And we do that by searching for people using specific parameters age/height/gender etc etc I just wondered whether using a dress size for woman or men or waist and chest for men or woman would be a more informative way to search for someone you like? We don't use descriptions like dwarf/short/medium/tall/lanky for height measurements so why do we use that for size?? Just a question that's all it was "

"Come on people and OP..a little slack..men and women are on here to feel sexy and good about themselves. No one wants to approach this site thinking "hmm what's the best photo angle I can take to highlight the most unflattering bits about my body oh and better make sure I clearly define all my insecurities in my bio in case 'curvy/fabulous/athletic/etc was not good enough for the person who wants to insert their body part into me!!!!!!(or vice versa)"

Yes men and woman are on here to feel good about themselves and feel sexy and there also on here to find people that they're attractive to both physically and mentally. And we do that by searching for people using specific parameters age/height/gender etc etc I just wondered whether using a dress size for woman or men or waist and chest for men or woman would be a more informative way to search for someone you like? We don't use descriptions like dwarf/short/medium/tall/lanky for height measurements so why do we use that for size?? Just a question that's all it was "

I have never in all my shagging years wondered what dress size a man was (or woman-couple times )

Face/conversation is the number one attraction and then "general body type" for me. This is no mail order service where I can demand waist and chest size, so I take my online meets' physique with a pinch of salt. Unless someone is NOTHING like their photos or 4-5 dress sizes off, I am a little forgiving as I hope they will be with me.

If you are looking for a way to filter fatties, just say in bio, only meeting women who can fit a Zara size 16 (because fuck me that's really a 12)

worcester

Yes men and woman are on here to feel good about themselves and feel sexy and there also on here to find people that they're attractive to both physically and mentally. And we do that by searching for people using specific parameters age/height/gender etc etc I just wondered whether using a dress size for woman or men or waist and chest for men or woman would be a more informative way to search for someone you like? We don't use descriptions like dwarf/short/medium/tall/lanky for height measurements so why do we use that for size?? Just a question that's all it was

Come on people and OP..a little slack..men and women are on here to feel sexy and good about themselves. No one wants to approach this site thinking "hmm what's the best photo angle I can take to highlight the most unflattering bits about my body oh and better make sure I clearly define all my insecurities in my bio in case 'curvy/fabulous/athletic/etc was not good enough for the person who wants to insert their body part into me!!!!!!(or vice versa)"

I have never in all my shagging years wondered what dress size a man was (or woman-couple times )

Face/conversation is the number one attraction and then "general body type" for me. This is no mail order service where I can demand waist and chest size, so I take my online meets' physique with a pinch of salt. Unless someone is NOTHING like their photos or 4-5 dress sizes off, I am a little forgiving as I hope they will be with me.

If you are looking for a way to filter fatties, just say in bio, only meeting women who can fit a Zara size 16 (because fuck me that's really a 12)

"

Lol have you not?

But you've touched on what I'm on about there "or 4-5dress sizes off" off what? What dress size is slim?? What dress size is curvy and what dress size is BBW?? It's to confusing!! Lolx

streatham

"

Lol have you not?

But you've touched on what I'm on about there "or 4-5dress sizes off" off what? What dress size is slim?? What dress size is curvy and what dress size is BBW?? It's to confusing!! Lolx"

Ah jeez. Arrest me. I should have said 4-5dress SHAPE rather than size. What does it matter what dress size is curvy or bbw?? Who's has authority to categorise?? Just look the photos, takes a few secs and hope the person is just using good angles rather than hiding the fact they've eaten another person since ticking 'athletic'..

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Average????

worcester

"

Lol have you not?

But you've touched on what I'm on about there "or 4-5dress sizes off" off what? What dress size is slim?? What dress size is curvy and what dress size is BBW?? It's to confusing!! Lolx

Ah jeez. Arrest me. I should have said 4-5dress SHAPE rather than size. What does it matter what dress size is curvy or bbw?? Who's has authority to categorise?? Just look the photos, takes a few secs and hope the person is just using good angles rather than hiding the fact they've eaten another person since ticking 'athletic'.."

Can I ask why do you have your dress size in your profile if you don't agree with people stating their dress sizes as a way to describe themselves? Not having a go just wondered.x

I think there's something in this. The current system is too laden with judgement. Who wants to be "average"? And who wouldn't want to describe themselves as "fabulous"? And does "slim" mean skinny? And if a guy is broad shouldered and tall is he "large"? And aren't most women "curvy"? And isn't "ample" a tad degrading?

A numeric system just stating what size you are is far less judgement laden.

worcester

"I think there's something in this. The current system is too laden with judgement. Who wants to be "average"? And who wouldn't want to describe themselves as "fabulous"? And does "slim" mean skinny? And if a guy is broad shouldered and tall is he "large"? And aren't most women "curvy"? And isn't "ample" a tad degrading?

Fair point hadn't looked at it like that

A numeric system just stating what size you are is far less judgement laden. "

streatham

"

Can I ask why do you have your dress size in your profile if you don't agree with people stating their dress sizes as a way to describe themselves? Not having a go just wondered.x"

Notice I put a 'range', because I wasn't even sure myself. I'm actually more of a 16 now though-in some shops! I chose to include that because when I wrote my bio I felt I should reiterate that I was ample at any opportunity (including when chatting)- I was New and self conscious and worried I needed to keep reminding people Im not model looking. I should re-write really, I have better pics too now I still am adamant that the descriptives are good enough because at the end of the day it's still back to what you see in the photos or in real life. The less measuring (or at least enforced) of ourselves the better. Just look

worcester

"

Can I ask why do you have your dress size in your profile if you don't agree with people stating their dress sizes as a way to describe themselves? Not having a go just wondered.x

Notice I put a 'range', because I wasn't even sure myself. I'm actually more of a 16 now though-in some shops! I chose to include that because when I wrote my bio I felt I should reiterate that I was ample at any opportunity (including when chatting)- I was New and self conscious and worried I needed to keep reminding people Im not model looking. I should re-write really, I have better pics too now I still am adamant that the descriptives are good enough because at the end of the day it's still back to what you see in the photos or in real life. The less measuring (or at least enforced) of ourselves the better. Just look

"

To start you shouldn't say your not model looking or try to tell people your not, to some people you will be and that's the people that count! Be proud of who you are and what you look like, pics look good though would be more fun for you if the guy and you were naked! Lol;)

streatham

"

To start you shouldn't say your not model looking or try to tell people your not, to some people you will be and that's the people that count! Be proud of who you are and what you look like, pics look good though would be more fun for you if the guy and you were naked! Lol;)"

Well listen to this..a guy on here contacted me a week or so ago, I responded, chatted a bit..then I was away/he was away..today he messages ago asking if we can fuck today! I said I could do a quickie now because I am

Damn horny.."what time will you be here, can you do this, will you do that, how far away are you.." And just as I'm about to walk out the door he sends "but how big are you?"

I'm Fuck Off Big- THAT size option should be available

By *RCADIAN HAZECouple  over a year ago

Rotherham/ Barnsley

Have to agree trying to decided what to put urs self as isn't easy but also don't think I would like to have to state my clothes size...personally I would consider myself curvy I have curves because I have a hour glass figure but most ppl think curvy means fat...i wouldn't consider myself slim because I have curves that make it so I'm not so pretty sure I went for average because I felt it was the best one but I'm not even close to the average size of a uk female so guess that would also be wrong...how about scraping the body type totally...and ppl decided for themselves from your pics

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

7? More like 4!

How so?

There are too many variables and it's a measure that's used in everyday life with negative connotations, for me, this is where the benefits of meeting someone for coffee first lies. "

I always meet for coffee first for this reason. Pics and dress size and descriptions can be misleading. If I'm meeting someone I send a pic first so they have an idea of me, and they'll know if they want a coffee or not.

I don't want anyone to be disappointed because they were expecting a slim woman or a BBW as I'm neither extreme.

I'm not so big headed that I think body size doesn't matter. Of course attraction matters!

Good point OP.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I have put myself as fabulous... mainly because it's a state of mind for me. Anyone can see my body shape by looking at my pics. It's up to them then if they find me attractive enough to contact. And I don't think people are shallow, there does need to be an initial attraction to even want to get to know someone

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I look completely different to my best mate that's also an 18/20 as she's far shorted than me so I carry it better than she does, by her own admission she's a mini dumpling lol, so dress size really isn't a clear indication either

All you can do to Is go by the pics and hope for the best. I have plenty on my profile for people to judge if I'm for them or not, though in person I always get told I look much slimmer/better

By *ustme02Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

It's all meant to be a bit of fun... Stateing people's body shape is a bit OTT... I always state I'm large because truly I'm at the largest I've ever been lol but others will say I'm not but i suppose it's just how u feel... Ppl are not gonna start putting size in verifcations...

I have met guys who's pictures they have sent must be at least 10 years old they have stated they are 32 on their profile when in reality they have got to be at least 20 years older than that lol.... Least to say it's only ever been a drink and a quick chat its never led to sex as that's not wat I'm looking for...

I'm a nice person so i have sent a veri not saying this man is 20 years older than stated but to say met for a drink seems a nice guy etc etc but will always mention we haven't played because yes he might of been a nice guy but just not some 1 i wanted to have sex with so how the next girl he says his in his 30s to every gonna know the truth veries never really mean that much x

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

There's an American sports clothing store online (I forget the name) for women that doesn't use sizing at all. Instead they have featured female athletes with their measurements.

So you might see that you're around the same height and size as karen the sprinter or Julie the power lifter or Sarah the boxer and order your items based on that.

Perhaps fab could feature a range of members body types as photos and you pick whichever one you most closely resemble. Eg:

Gender - male

Age - 35

Body type - 'Steve'

So you're not saying that the 'Steve' body type is fat or skinny or curvy or whatever. Just that based on the list available, you look like Steve. And the list is available to all so we all know what that body type looks like.

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

Im body type Beyonce...

"There's an American sports clothing store online (I forget the name) for women that doesn't use sizing at all. Instead they have featured female athletes with their measurements.

So you might see that you're around the same height and size as karen the sprinter or Julie the power lifter or Sarah the boxer and order your items based on that.

Perhaps fab could feature a range of members body types as photos and you pick whichever one you most closely resemble. Eg:

Gender - male

Age - 35

Body type - 'Steve'

So you're not saying that the 'Steve' body type is fat or skinny or curvy or whatever. Just that based on the list available, you look like Steve. And the list is available to all so we all know what that body type looks like. "

I love the sound of that! Sick to death of clothes sizes. Now I just hold the clothes up and decide which one looks like it will fit then go try it on.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I spotted a gorgeous jumpsuit or play suit or whatever you call them in a charity shop it was two sizes too big but as I liked it so much I decided to try it on to see if altering it was an option...it fitted. Dress sizes are a work of fiction. I have things in my wardrobe th st range from size 8 to size 16.

By *ustme02Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

"Im body type Beyonce... "

I love this one yeah body type Beyonce here as well

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"There's an American sports clothing store online (I forget the name) for women that doesn't use sizing at all. Instead they have featured female athletes with their measurements.

Gender - male

Age - 35

Body type - 'Steve'

So you're not saying that the 'Steve' body type is fat or skinny or curvy or whatever. Just that based on the list available, you look like Steve. And the list is available to all so we all know what that body type looks like. "

Like sea sick steve.... I know him...

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

"Just look at photos and judge for your self .

Whos going to post thier dress size anyway ?

Sexiness does not come in a dress size anyway so if you fancy the woman just meet her and make up your own mind about her rather than what size clothes she wears."

Erm! Guilty

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Slim, average, fat, obese, morbidly obese; those are all the categories required, in my opinion. Those who will lie about these, will lie about their dress size, waist and chest too

worcester

[Removed by poster at 04/04/17 13:39:46]

worcester

Gender - male

Age - 35

Body type - 'Steve'

So you're not saying that the 'Steve' body type is fat or skinny or curvy or whatever. Just that based on the list available, you look like Steve. And the list is available to all so we all know what that body type looks like.

Like sea sick steve.... I know him..."

Interesting idea, do we have to do it for our manhood as well? lol

My BMI says I'm morbidly obese but i anyone who has met me would considerably disagree, I'm just lacking in the height department ha ha

Gender - male

Age - 35

Body type - 'Steve'

Like sea sick steve.... I know him..."

I LOVE Sea Sick Steve! Seen him at V a few years ago x

By *XandMXCouple  over a year ago

South east

I used to be a size 24, classed myself as bbw, now I'm a 18, sometimes 16 depends where I shop. I'm also 5"5 so a short arse,& a bit flabby (it's the truth lol) So I say ample body but I do change it. It does say on our pf our dress & waist size. I want the people messaging us to get a sort of idea what our body sizes are like , cos you can't always tell from pictures.

"My BMI says I'm morbidly obese but i anyone who has met me would considerably disagree, I'm just lacking in the height department ha ha "

Your bmi takes your height into concideration doesn't it??

67% of men and 57% of women in the UK are overweight or obese

worcester

"My BMI says I'm morbidly obese but i anyone who has met me would considerably disagree, I'm just lacking in the height department ha ha

67% of men and 57% of women in the UK are overweight or obese"

I blame biscuits for that, damn things are so bloody nice and as we drink so much tea as a nation it means we eat loads of biscuits with it! (my excuse anyway!) lol

"My BMI says I'm morbidly obese but i anyone who has met me would considerably disagree, I'm just lacking in the height department ha ha

I blame biscuits for that, damn things are so bloody nice and as we drink so much tea as a nation it means we eat loads of biscuits with it! (my excuse anyway!) lol "

We are a nation of (mainly) fattys! Lol!!

worcester

I blame biscuits for that, damn things are so bloody nice and as we drink so much tea as a nation it means we eat loads of biscuits with it! (my excuse anyway!) lol

We are a nation of (mainly) fattys! Lol!!

"

We're diverse and that's a good thing if we all had the same bodies life would be very dull. Plus I like my biscuits so I don't want to be super slim! Lol

Wembley

Nobody is talking about 'super-slim'; the British Heart Foundation is talking about the obese

If one does the waddle-walk then one is seriously fat. No BMIs, BFIs, waistlines, dress sizes needed; just a healthy dose of delusion will fix it all

Dress sizes would give no indication at all. It's all down to body shape/fat distribution.

All I know is I'm a happy size 6 - 8!

Doncaster

"Nobody is talking about 'super-slim'; the British Heart Foundation is talking about the obese

If one does the waddle-walk then one is seriously fat. No BMIs, BFIs, waistlines, dress sizes needed; just a healthy dose of delusion will fix it all "

There's more obese people so more emphasis put into tackling obesity, but it's actually far more unhealthy to be underweight than overweight. Both issues is why an healthy weight (BMI 25) is advisable

Wembley

"Nobody is talking about 'super-slim'; the British Heart Foundation is talking about the obese

If one does the waddle-walk then one is seriously fat. No BMIs, BFIs, waistlines, dress sizes needed; just a healthy dose of delusion will fix it all

There's more obese people so more emphasis put into tackling obesity, but it's actually far more unhealthy to be underweight than overweight. Both issues is why an healthy weight (BMI 25) is advisable "

The NHS advise is:

"Regardless of your height or BMI, you should try to lose weight if your waist is:

94cm (37ins) or more for men

80cm (31.5ins) or more for women"

From the gov website:

"More than two-thirds (68.8 percent) of adults are considered to be overweight or obese. More than one-third (35.7 percent) of adults are considered to be obese. More than 1 in 20 (6.3 percent) have extreme obesity. Almost 3 in 4 men (74 percent) are considered to be overweight or obese."

Yes, being fat or obese is a much, much bigger (no pun intended) problem as if all the remainder were underweight, they would still only account for 31.2% of the population; some must be the correct weight, though

BMI has to be taken along-with BFI. Again, from the NHS website:

"below 18.5 – you're in the underweight range

between 18.5 and 24.9 – you're in the healthy weight range

between 25 and 29.9 – you're in the overweight range

between 30 and 39.9 – you're in the obese range"

By *maxMan  over a year ago

bolton

your stunning

but it's actually far more unhealthy to be underweight than overweight. "

I totally disagree - being overweight puts stress on your internal organs, mostly your heart. You are at higher risk of diabetes,heart attacks or stroke.

What health risks does being underweight pose?

worcester

but it's actually far more unhealthy to be underweight than overweight.

I totally disagree - being overweight puts stress on your internal organs, mostly your heart. You are at higher risk of diabetes,heart attacks or stroke.

What health risks does being underweight pose?"

If you are severely underweight it can also put excessive strain on your organs (an extremely low body fat percentage is not good for you) it's all about balance. Your both right

Doncaster

What health risks does being underweight pose?"

If you are underweight, it's likely that you are not consuming a healthy, balanced diet, which can lead to you lacking nutrients that your body needs to grow and work properly. Calcium, for example, is important for the maintenance of strong and healthy bones. Being underweight increases the risk of osteoporosis and fibromyalgia in later life. If you're not consuming enough iron, you may develop anaemia, which may leave you feeling drained and tired. Your immune system is not 100% when you’re underweight, making you more likely to catch a cold, the flu or other infections, which can progress to more serious illnesses quickly

Women who have lost a lot of weight can find that their periods stop. This increases the risk of fertility problems.

In prolonged cases of being underweight or anorexia it can lead to multiple organ failure also because your body may not be getting the nutrients it needs to sustain those organs efficiently

If you are severely underweight it can also put excessive strain on your organs (an extremely low body fat percentage is not good for you) it's all about balance. Your both right"

But you are talking about the extreme 'severely underweight'

Someone who is classed as underweight will pose no significant issues solely because of that. Where someone who is classed as obease will.

I

If one does the waddle-walk then one is seriously fat. No BMIs, BFIs, waistlines, dress sizes needed; just a healthy dose of delusion will fix it all "

Were you previously sat on by a fat person ? You seem to have a real issue with people who are overweight

Doncaster

You don't need to be severely underweight just underweight for a prolonged period of time can have long term side effects health wise

If you are severely underweight it can also put excessive strain on your organs (an extremely low body fat percentage is not good for you) it's all about balance. Your both right

But you are talking about the extreme 'severely underweight'

Someone who is classed as underweight will pose no significant issues solely because of that. Where someone who is classed as obease will.

I "

Doncaster

People who are overweight can relieve/cure their symptoms by losing weight

If underweight your health issues rarely improved by then gaining weight it's usually a "the damage is done" type of scenario

As I said it doesn't get as much press because it's not the larger issue weight wise but being underweight is worse for you especially in the long term.

An healthy weight is and should always be encouraged

At the end of the day, people are overweight because they do nothing about it.

I am classed as underweight, but I eat healthy, don't drink or smoke - swim 4 times a week and bike it work everyday.

I would say my risk of being ill solely from being underweight is zero

South east

"At the end of the day, people are overweight because they do nothing about it.

I am classed as underweight, but I eat healthy, don't drink or smoke - swim 4 times a week and bike it work everyday.

I would say my risk of being ill solely from being underweight is zero "

I'm overweight!

I don't smoke , I drink 1 day a week, I have already lost 5 stone doing slimming world , I go to 4 classes at the gym a week (body combat bodymax etc) also 4 sessions in the actual gym every week! So I would say I'm doing something about it & im still overweight!

I think your comment was a little unfair.

I'm overweight!

I don't smoke , I drink 1 day a week, I have already lost 5 stone doing slimming world , I go to 4 classes at the gym a week (body combat bodymax etc) also 4 sessions in the actual gym every week! So I would say I'm doing something about it & im still overweight!

I think your comment was a little unfair. "

For how long have you being doing this?

South east

I'm overweight!

For how long have you being doing this?"

I have been doing SW for 18 months & the gym for 6 months.

I originally became overweight due to having children. Had a medical problem where the meds made me put on even more weight , then the implant! it was a bloody nightmare. Now the medical issue is under control , no meds, the children are grown. I joined SW , lost a lot of weight , still a lot to go , joined the gym & not looking back. I will still be overweight for a long time but I am doing a lot about it.

I'm overweight!

I originally became overweight due to having children. Had a medical problem where the meds made me put on even more weight , then the implant! it was a bloody nightmare. Now the medical issue is under control , no meds, the children are grown. I joined SW , lost a lot of weight , still a lot to go , joined the gym & not looking back. I will still be overweight for a long time but I am doing a lot about it. "

May point was that people are mostly overweight because they do nothing about it.. you actively started trying to lose weight 18 months ago.. when you were 34-35

Doncaster

I'm overweight!

I originally became overweight due to having children. Had a medical problem where the meds made me put on even more weight , then the implant! it was a bloody nightmare. Now the medical issue is under control , no meds, the children are grown. I joined SW , lost a lot of weight , still a lot to go , joined the gym & not looking back. I will still be overweight for a long time but I am doing a lot about it. "

Don't sweat it, it's a common mis-conception by some that being over weights means you're an idle fuck that just sits around and accepts it

I too do SW and have lost over 15stone in 5 years that's through two pregnancies also, one of which was with twins so all considered I'm doing great and no one takes that away from me

Well doneon your loss too I have 3 medical conditions that effect my weight so I know how hard it can be, keep motivated you'll get there, smdirsnt mqtter how long it takes, you're doing something very positive for yourself so well done! X

Doncaster

I'm overweight!

I originally became overweight due to having children. Had a medical problem where the meds made me put on even more weight , then the implant! it was a bloody nightmare. Now the medical issue is under control , no meds, the children are grown. I joined SW , lost a lot of weight , still a lot to go , joined the gym & not looking back. I will still be overweight for a long time but I am doing a lot about it.

Don't sweat it, it's a common mis-conception by some that being over weights means you're an idle fuck that just sits around and accepts it

I too do SW and have lost over 15stone in 5 years that's through two pregnancies also, one of which was with twins so all considered I'm doing great and no one takes that away from me

Well doneon your loss too I have 3 medical conditions that effect my weight so I know how hard it can be, keep motivated you'll get there, smdirsnt mqtter how long it takes, you're doing something very positive for yourself so well done! X "

Apologise fat finger typing effected that post somewhat

South east

I'm overweight!

May point was that people are mostly overweight because they do nothing about it.. you actively started trying to lose weight 18 months ago.. when you were 34-35 "

Lol no I've actively been trying to lose weight since I went from a size 10 to 18 after having my first child. So a long long time ago. I have been successful & then it all fell apart. Happened a lot. So yes I am losing weight , keeping fit , but as I said I am overweight , I will be for a long time . If you saw me in the street you wouldn't know I am in the gym most of the week , I would look overweight. So as I said your comment of ...

quote]At the end of the day, people are overweight because they do nothing about it.

Is unfair.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Fine I do wish there were better sizing options on the profile. I am size 20 and 5'7" I am large and unfit

I would like to see men be honest about their size too ,maybe the size of trouser waist and leg length /chest measurement so we could sort out exactly what to expect.

personally not keen on the word cuddly used as a description.

Wembley

Were you previously sat on by a fat person ? You seem to have a real issue with people who are overweight "

The NHS has a 'bigger' issue with obese people

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

This subject always divides, from our point of view as far as fab goes we really don't take much notice of the body type description on here as perceptions differ so much, Slim (fair enough). Average, what is average? Curvy, figure 8 or a circle is a big curve. Ample (honest). Fabulous (a state of mind). As for athletic, people argue shot putters are athletes but come on, we all know athletic refers to body type and people just like to be pedantic in there arguments!

That's why we have added our dress/waist sizes, we are very unhealthy, we work hard and make sure we play harder. One of our biggest gripes is when people say (more to Mrs than me) why do you go to the gym, your not fat?

Just our opinion, don't want to upset x

"

The NHS has a 'bigger' issue with obese people "

Because this is what costs the NHS the money,

The cost to the UK economy of overweight and obesity was estimated at £15.8 billion per year in 2007, including £4.2 billion in costs to the NHS.

"My boobs and arse/hips are one size and my waist is two sizes smaller. If I put on a corset it's different again. As someone else said people of the same size can look vastly different. How many men actually know what a size 12 or 20 look like? I don't "

I'd hazard a guess most men do...its of particular interest to many and may show they are quite observant. 36 26 34 / 42 34 (6) could be easily used that can give a fairly accurate picture which is hard to photo shop. (The 6 being the remote size )

Wembley

"My boobs and arse/hips are one size and my waist is two sizes smaller. If I put on a corset it's different again. As someone else said people of the same size can look vastly different. How many men actually know what a size 12 or 20 look like? I don't

I'd hazard a guess most men do...its of particular interest to many and may show they are quite observant. 36 26 34 / 42 34 (6) could be easily used that can give a fairly accurate picture which is hard to photo shop. (The 6 being the remote size )"

6 cms?

Doncaster

"

Because this is what costs the NHS the money,

The cost to the UK economy of overweight and obesity was estimated at £15.8 billion per year in 2007, including £4.2 billion in costs to the NHS."

Don't worry the sugar tax starts soon so the growing population will considerably start putting more into the economy that they take out

Were you previously sat on by a fat person ? You seem to have a real issue with people who are overweight

The NHS has a 'bigger' issue with obese people "

Because it affects the NHS . Obese people on here don't affect you

Wembley

Because it affects the NHS . Obese people on here don't affect you "

Oh, yes they do; when they sit on an aircraft next to me and the 'fat-rolls' spill over into my lap

And what is your point anyway? Is it that I or anyone else cannot comment on obesity on these forums until one of them sits on us and suffocates us?

Whats n0t 2 luv ab0ut curves ivy a 16 18. And MM was a 16 2 x

"My boobs and arse/hips are one size and my waist is two sizes smaller. If I put on a corset it's different again. As someone else said people of the same size can look vastly different. How many men actually know what a size 12 or 20 look like? I don't

I'd hazard a guess most men do...its of particular interest to many and may show they are quite observant. 36 26 34 / 42 34 (6) could be easily used that can give a fairly accurate picture which is hard to photo shop. (The 6 being the remote size )

6 cms? "

I wondered if any one would get it lol... It crossed my mind to put 15 but I thought it would bring confusion lol

Wembley

6 cms?

I wondered if any one would get it lol... It crossed my mind to put 15 but I thought it would bring confusion lol"

Only the BBC would put 15 and hope to get away with it in inches

maybe the best way is a combination of dress size and measurements.

like waist, hips and chest measurements, Cup size or BMI body mass index or body weight for women and men.

pictures can be misleading so having pics as well as the above would clarify things.

I have myself as large to reflect my size I also display my dress size which is 20.but depends on shops can go up abut I've 42E boobs so again affect dress size but I'm not curvy I'm big lol

I would say my risk of being ill solely from being underweight is zero "

You realise that is so untrue its unbelievable, I am overweight due to a severe injury which limits my walking, the meds that i am on make me want to eat but I often have to starve myself to not give in to it and doesnt matter how little and health I do eat I cannot shift weight without exercise.

Plenty of people try their absolute best but cannot shift the weight, until you know each and every persons situation you cannot make such sweeping statements.

I would never say all slim/thin women are like that because they are annorexic

Yeah make people put their full measurements on their profile. Might as well fully reduce people to pieces of meat.

worcester

"Yeah make people put their full measurements on their profile. Might as well fully reduce people to pieces of meat. "

Lol don't think it means your a piece of meat. why do we have any measurements at all then in that case? I don't like putting my height down as I'm only 5'8" but I have to as some people don't like short people and they can decide not to meet or chat to me based on my height measurement, that's no different to asking someone their dress size or body statistics?

worcester

"maybe the best way is a combination of dress size and measurements.

like waist, hips and chest measurements, Cup size or BMI body mass index or body weight for women and men.

pictures can be misleading so having pics as well as the above would clarify things.

"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yeah make people put their full measurements on their profile. Might as well fully reduce people to pieces of meat.

Lol don't think it means your a piece of meat. why do we have any measurements at all then in that case? I don't like putting my height down as I'm only 5'8" but I have to as some people don't like short people and they can decide not to meet or chat to me based on my height measurement, that's no different to asking someone their dress size or body statistics? "

I have to say that I would be more than happy to tell someone my height, 5ft 1 on a good day. However if they asked me for body measurements the conversation would stop. We have loads of pictures giving a pretty good indication of what I look like. You can't tell height from a photo but you can mostly get a good idea of body type.

"Yeah make people put their full measurements on their profile. Might as well fully reduce people to pieces of meat.

Lol don't think it means your a piece of meat. why do we have any measurements at all then in that case? I don't like putting my height down as I'm only 5'8" but I have to as some people don't like short people and they can decide not to meet or chat to me based on my height measurement, that's no different to asking someone their dress size or body statistics? "

It was more just a general comment, not aimed at your OP.

I find the site getting full of people thinking it's like a 'fuck menu'. Pick the right size object and fuck 'it'. Even better if 'it' will do anal/ group sex/ whatever tick box they choose on the fuck menu.

worcester

Lol don't think it means your a piece of meat. why do we have any measurements at all then in that case? I don't like putting my height down as I'm only 5'8" but I have to as some people don't like short people and they can decide not to meet or chat to me based on my height measurement, that's no different to asking someone their dress size or body statistics?

It was more just a general comment, not aimed at your OP.

I find the site getting full of people thinking it's like a 'fuck menu'. Pick the right size object and fuck 'it'. Even better if 'it' will do anal/ group sex/ whatever tick box they choose on the fuck menu. "

It's ok, I don't take things personally unless someone calls me a name or short Lol,

I do agree that's it is getting like a "fuck menu" though. But I think that happens when there's so many fakes and time wasters on here people get tired of being messed about and just want to get on with things.x

it is more like a "fuck menu" for the women than for the men.

you just have to read a few men's profiles and a few woman to see it is normally the women who say who they will and won't meet on their profile.

As long as people put accurate info on their profile then people will know if the other person is compatible.

being able to filter on how many verifications someone has compared to ho long they have been on the site and when there last meet in person was would also be good.

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I agree. Drss size tells u nothing. My mate is a 14/16, I'm a 16/18 but she is shot with fat legs she hate and I'm tall with long slim legs a feature I'm lucky to have and proud of. When we were discussing dress size she didn't believe I was a bigger dress size than her but as u say it's cos of my height and long legs I can carry it. Having sd that joined a gym last month and lost a stone so far so roll on being a size 14 which won't change.my personality!!!! X

Because it affects the NHS . Obese people on here don't affect you

Oh, yes they do; when they sit on an aircraft next to me and the 'fat-rolls' spill over into my lap

And what is your point anyway? Is it that I or anyone else cannot comment on obesity on these forums until one of them sits on us and suffocates us?"

Damn! Some people have real issues and aren't nice people!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I'm just saying to clarify up what the definition of curvy/average/fabulous is. You would use both that along with your pics would let people make a better judgement of what you look like? "

Well if it's that important to you then ask the women you message

worcester

"I'm just saying to clarify up what the definition of curvy/average/fabulous is. You would use both that along with your pics would let people make a better judgement of what you look like?

Well if it's that important to you then ask the women you message "

Some woman may take offence to that! It's like asking a man the actual size of his penis!! Lol x

Grantham

"Well if it's that important to you then ask the women you message

Some woman may take offence to that! It's like asking a man the actual size of his penis!! Lol x"

Exactly, so why the hell would we want our vital statistics public?

If size is that important ask, or meet for a social to see. I always meet for a social first so the guy can decide if he likes my shape or not.

But for good swinging it often comes down to personality

worcester

"Well if it's that important to you then ask the women you message

Some woman may take offence to that! It's like asking a man the actual size of his penis!! Lol x

Exactly, so why the hell would we want our vital statistics public?

If size is that important ask, or meet for a social to see. I always meet for a social first so the guy can decide if he likes my shape or not.

But for good swinging it often comes down to personality "

I was joking lol! Just thought that the current description is too vague, and even pics dont give a true reflection. Yes meets are important but still nice to have a bit of a clearer idea before you do meet!x

Grantham

"I was joking lol! Just thought that the current description is too vague, and even pics dont give a true reflection. Yes meets are important but still nice to have a bit of a clearer idea before you do meet!x "

I'm not trying to be awkward but I've found that most guys aren't that bothered. Obviously you can't be a size 24 and put slim but the sizes kind of fit enough to get an idea for most people I think

worcester

"I was joking lol! Just thought that the current description is too vague, and even pics dont give a true reflection. Yes meets are important but still nice to have a bit of a clearer idea before you do meet!x

I'm not trying to be awkward but I've found that most guys aren't that bothered. Obviously you can't be a size 24 and put slim but the sizes kind of fit enough to get an idea for most people I think "

Don't worry nothing wrong with being awkward anyway, as long as your polite! Lol

but what size is slim or even average? And when does curvy become BBw or fabulous? (that one is really confusing! Is it a shape or a state of self belief in your body? lol

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Do we all have to stand next to a sky remote?

I disagree. If women are curvy or on the larger size we end up getting abuse from men. I tell my size when I feel comfortable with someone. It's a shame some larger ladies are judged