FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Is it worth reporting timewasters ?

Is it worth reporting timewasters ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Twice we had letdowns for meets Friday night. The second agreed to meet and we even chatted the same morning, yet the evening came and still no details of where we were meeting. The next message was read but not replied even though we drove an hour to the area mentioned ! (and they knew we lived an hour away).

This behaviour is unnaceptable and highly annoying/disrespectful. I doubt admin would give a damn ?.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I feel it's worth reporting cos the chances are they will let others down and if a pattern emerges I am sure admin would at least give them a warning

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Twice we had letdowns for meets Friday night. The second agreed to meet and we even chatted the same morning, yet the evening came and still no details of where we were meeting. The next message was read but not replied even though we drove an hour to the area mentioned ! (and they knew we lived an hour away).

This behaviour is unnaceptable and highly annoying/disrespectful. I doubt admin would give a damn ?."

Why would you drive for an hour with no fixed plans in place ?

You wasted your own time not the other peeson as no fixed plans of place & time were in place

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Twice we had letdowns for meets Friday night. The second agreed to meet and we even chatted the same morning, yet the evening came and still no details of where we were meeting. The next message was read but not replied even though we drove an hour to the area mentioned ! (and they knew we lived an hour away).

This behaviour is unnaceptable and highly annoying/disrespectful. I doubt admin would give a damn ?."

Report if you like, you never know. But you drove an hour without confirmation? That's wasting your own time

[Removed by poster at 18/06/17 11:13:42]

This behaviour is unnaceptable and highly annoying/disrespectful. I doubt admin would give a damn ?.

Report if you like, you never know. But you drove an hour without confirmation? That's wasting your own time "

This

We had fixed plans agreed time meet even postcode yet was liar sent us elsewhere so

When do you get to know if admins do anything to fix theses wasters we even spoke on phone at so called address

Sites getting worse

Why don't we all just duck people about four fun and acceptable

Wise Paul did

We did all the chat checks yet still got did about any advice t ud

Had you had a social meet beforehand - to check they were real?

"We had fixed plans agreed time meet even postcode yet was liar sent us elsewhere so"

You said the evening came and there were no fixed plans?

i think its worth reporting as admin will be able to see if its a pattern of behaviour

Although saying that ive never thought to report time wasters even the one who left me in a hotel room alone all night ......

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******