FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Giving users the ability to remove users

Giving users the ability to remove users

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the admin system cannot handle the load. Perhaps offering this power to proven members of the community would be an idea. Better than having to report every single annoying fake etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

How do you know the current system cannot handle the load? Anyway a suggestion like yours, administered by 'proven' members is still too easily open to abuse I feel

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to be a chat room op in the old days of msn. 'proven' members of the community were given hammers to control and step in to spats etc. It was open to abuse a bit and did tend to act as an added attraction and formed niches and cliques. It really didnt work.

Here, proven members of long standing seem to do a similar function but in my experience of them have been even handed and helpful.

Seems to work ok but as always, there are not enough to be able to perform the task at hand.

Remember that they are essentially unpaid (they may get free subscriptions but i dont know that to be true) and do a stirling job albeit in an arcane unexplained way frequently.

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

I really want to know where all the fakes are and how others seem to find them.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"I really want to know where all the fakes are and how others seem to find them. "

click on new female members and you see maybe 10 in a row with names like Judy Judy 1 and Jill Jill 1 with the same age and text and no bio

"I really want to know where all the fakes are and how others seem to find them.

click on new female members and you see maybe 10 in a row with names like Judy Judy 1 and Jill Jill 1 with the same age and text and no bio"

Definitely this... easy to spot. And usually unlos in a day or two.

This would turn out to be cluster fuck.

"I really want to know where all the fakes are and how others seem to find them.

click on new female members and you see maybe 10 in a row with names like Judy Judy 1 and Jill Jill 1 with the same age and text and no bio"

Or click on a profile of a couple that has been verified by a single guy because he looked at a picture of the wife via cam !

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Forgive me if I got this wrong, but you want to give me, a member of Fab for 7 years and well verified, the ability to remove the profiles of those I think are fake?

Do you have any idea how many times women are called a fake because we don't want to fuck every guy who mails us?

So I'm not attracted to a guy and reply with a polite no thank you, or as Fab suggest in the FAQs a no reply is a no thanks, and my profile gets removed because how could I possibly refuse that hunk of a man?

I think I see a flaw in this idea.

"How do you know the current system cannot handle the load? Anyway a suggestion like yours, administered by 'proven' members is still too easily open to abuse I feel "

My thoughts exactly.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Yeah that will really work well

.. where do you think the Moderators come from?

Members with standing who voluntarily help Admin to run the Site.

Picture Mods

Chatroom Mods

Forum Mods

What you describe is already in place.

You can spot fakes by there pics. Lots of men with great pics are fake. Varied by cam or met on last profile. I tineye pics. If it looks to good to be true usually is

"Forgive me if I got this wrong, but you want to give me, a member of Fab for 7 years and well verified, the ability to remove the profiles of those I think are fake?

Do you have any idea how many times women are called a fake because we don't want to fuck every guy who mails us?

So I'm not attracted to a guy and reply with a polite no thank you, or as Fab suggest in the FAQs a no reply is a no thanks, and my profile gets removed because how could I possibly refuse that hunk of a man?

I think I see a flaw in this idea."

well put

Poppy

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

"I really want to know where all the fakes are and how others seem to find them. "

There's one that pops up close to me.

Shows on local updates but always the same profile about wanting to be dominated and to ask for email address.

Strangely enough they then block you when you tell them how stunning they look, just like the pictures of an east European model available online!

» Add a new message to this topic