FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Replies not received

Replies not received

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *seven OP   Man  over a year ago

D' & Galloway

I've been a site supporter about 4 times.

I left the site partly last time because of the glitch of not receiving replies....I got 'dropped' by a lady because she was answering & I wasn't getting her reply. She said it was not happening with anyone else.

What I'll never know is if it was happening with anyone else I messaged.

It's happening again. It MIGHT be only when I'm offline. I remember on the occasions in the past that it was intermittent, but didn't make the on/offline connection. So I'm not certain, but suspicious.

I posted this complaint 3 days ago in "site help". No response.

Happy to accept my money, but no back-up.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

You'll be able to see in your sent items page if the message is there

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you think that being a site supporter gaurenttes you replies from other members.

PTU xxx

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Do you think that being a site supporter gaurenttes you replies from other members.

PTU xxx"

he's not looking for guaranteed replies there is an issue with his profile

By *seven OP   Man  over a year ago

D' & Galloway

Neither Admin nor the 2nd poster have read what I've said properly.

The following has been PM'd to Admin.

You haven't read my complaint properly.

I got 'dropped' by a lady because she was answering & I wasn't getting her reply. She said it was not happening with anyone else.

Not my SENT messages. THEY are replying, but does not show to me as my message having been replied to. The only two I know of for sure, (I have no way of knowing if any others have) have said they replied....one 6 months ago, the other at present.

The reason for mentioning site supporter is because it's wasting money in addition to my time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Neither Admin nor the 2nd poster have read what I've said properly.

I got 'dropped' by a lady because she was answering & I wasn't getting her reply. She said it was not happening with anyone else.

Not my SENT messages. THEY are replying, but does not show to me as my message having been replied to. The only two I know of for sure, (I have no way of knowing if any others have) have said they replied....one 6 months ago, the other at present.

The reason for mentioning site supporter is because it's wasting money in addition to my time."

Would you like me to message you and see if it works?

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

If you are a site supporter and they are actually replying clicking in any of the messages incoming or outgoing you can see what's typed without having to open the newest message.

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Do you think that being a site supporter gaurenttes you replies from other members.

PTU xxx

he's not looking for guaranteed replies there is an issue with his profile"

Duh!. Glad you can always come to the forums for help ay lol

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Neither Admin nor the 2nd poster have read what I've said properly.

The reason for mentioning site supporter is because it's wasting money in addition to my time."

Could the recipient be pulling your leg saying they replied? Plus how did they get in touch to let you know, if you aren't receiving answers?

» Add a new message to this topic