FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Webcam Preview for Non Site Supporters

Webcam Preview for Non Site Supporters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Brinksy xx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Halesowen

I have just been made aware that when non site supporters log into fabs and scroll down on a mobile phone that there is a preview of some of the webcams that are broadcasting in the chat rooms. I found this out as a friend sent me a screen shot of it. I don't recall seeing any notifications from fabs about this? How long has this been going? I really am not impressed and feel that members should be able to opt out from this..

I shall be writing to admin to personally complain, however I'd like to hear any other comments.

And yes i'm fully aware that if i choose to broadcast then this is for everyone to view, what I am not happy with is being used as a marketing tool for fabs without my consent

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I agree. Non site supporters can't access the chat rooms from their phones, so the only possible purpose of such a preview (if it's true) is to drum up site supporters fees for Fab. Not something I am happy with, either.

Like you, I know that our cams are available for all chatters to view, but I don't want people to have the ability to view my cam, when I have no means of knowing and/or communicating with them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic