FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fake couple profile

Fake couple profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was let down with a couple at the weekend, all plans were in place to meet. Yet closer to the time no messages received and I knew they were timewaster turns out it was just a bloke with ancouples profile

Surely the pic verification should become mandatory for all new members to out the fakes and make sure the month and year is written on their verification pic this will help I think

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Even with a PV people can let you down

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was let down with a couple at the weekend, all plans were in place to meet. Yet closer to the time no messages received and I knew they were timewaster turns out it was just a bloke with ancouples profile

Surely the pic verification should become mandatory for all new members to out the fakes and make sure the month and year is written on their verification pic this will help I think"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

One time when we were meeting someone on a Friday night, in the afternoon we had a power cut just as I was out of the shower and drying my hair. The power cut lasted a few hours, we had no PC to get in touch with the man and the play phone we used for meets wasn't charged up so we didn't know the mans number to let him know we may not make it as I couldn't go to a meet looking like a burst mattress.

Sometimes people are not in touch for lots of reasons, were you meant to mail each other on the dayto confirm? If so they obviously didn't confirm, or have you thought they may have just changed their mind and didn't want to say?

"I was let down with a couple at the weekend, all plans were in place to meet. Yet closer to the time no messages received and I knew they were timewaster turns out it was just a bloke with ancouples profile

Surely the pic verification should become mandatory for all new members to out the fakes and make sure the month and year is written on their verification pic this will help I think"

So he messaged you to admit he was a single guy with a couples profile ?

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Surely the pic verification should become mandatory for all new members to out the fakes and make sure the month and year is written on their verification pic this will help I think

So he messaged you to admit he was a single guy with a couples profile ?"

If so get him reported. The saddo

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

How do you know it was a guy?

Lots of people pull out for loads of reasons.

Unfortunately you are the key element to your selection process.

Did you speak to them on the phone before arranging anything?

"Surely the pic verification should become mandatory for all new members to out the fakes and make sure the month and year is written on their verification pic this will help I think"

It's your choice if you want to meet people who haven't been verified, I would never myself. Besides, pic verifications can easily be faked. We all make shitty choices sometimes, just learn from it and move on.

Is it me, or are fake profiles on the increase? I seem to be spotting loads recently.

Yorkshire

"Is it me, or are fake profiles on the increase? I seem to be spotting loads recently."

I agree

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

We too have been let down by guys who didn't show up on a couple of occasions. Unfortunately we once had to cancel a guy at very short notice. We'd chatted regularly over a period of weeks and exchanged mobile numbers so sent a text explaining that we wouldn't be able to make our meeting that evening. A few minutes later we got a reply saying 'Who's that?' so we didn't feel quite so bad.

By *hris 696969Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

The site is full of fake profiles males females and couples and dont get me started on time wasters I look at profile s ive messaged anywhere between 8 years ago to 1year ago and no meets on there profiles so you tekl me fuck me sideways when fabs started it was full of people to meet now its lije 2face and twatter lol

By *eading28Man  over a year ago

Fleet

Even well verified couples sometimes let you down, perhaps something comes up, perhaps I was plan B all along, perhaps they are timewasters......all part of the 'joy' of swinging....it's not just single guys!

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

It's not just single guys of course but they are the vast majority here so that's how it looks sometimes. I reckon most of the fake couples profiles are run by men not women and that's why they never meet or come up with excuses like 'the wife's ill tonight'

Yeah, this site is full of timewasters, fakes and people who have no intention of meeting. I wonder if the female part of the couples actually know that they are on here!?...

[Removed by poster at 22/06/17 22:31:09]

"Yeah, this site is full of timewasters, fakes and people who have no intention of meeting. I wonder if the female part of the couples actually know that they are on here!?..."

Full?

"Yeah, this site is full of timewasters, fakes and people who have no intention of meeting. I wonder if the female part of the couples actually know that they are on here!?..."

couldn't agree more

What I don't understand is why these fakes do it?

Do they get some sort of perverted kick out of it?

By *RCADIAN HAZE TashaCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Been let down by ppl that are verified and picture verified had ppl who ain't verified turn up with no problem so don't think it makes much difference...if someone is unverified I don't get my hopes up too much that they will turn up though

There are messages I have sent to couples that are still unread weeks later, and the couples are on line most of the time. Do messages get lost in the post??...

By *RCADIAN HAZE TashaCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

"There are messages I have sent to couples that are still unread weeks later, and the couples are on line most of the time. Do messages get lost in the post??..."

Couples/single fems get tons of messages don't always get round to reading them all

Falkirk

"There are messages I have sent to couples that are still unread weeks later, and the couples are on line most of the time. Do messages get lost in the post??..."

No reply means not intrested. Even states that in the fab rules.

How can they not be interested, when they haven't read the message?...

Falkirk

"How can they not be interested, when they haven't read the message?..."

Why do they have to read the message?

Well if the couple are wanting to meet a single guy and I meet the criteria that they are looking for, then why wouldn't they read it?

Falkirk

"Well if the couple are wanting to meet a single guy and I meet the criteria that they are looking for, then why wouldn't they read it?"

Im affraid there is no reason why they should. If you message a couple looking for a single guy and they check your profile first and think no thanks. There is no reason to open the message or reply.

I know what you mean guy's. But it happens the majority of the time. Which makes me think.... timewaster. I'm sure that a few single guy's would agree!

Falkirk

"I know what you mean guy's. But it happens the majority of the time. Which makes me think.... timewaster. I'm sure that a few single guy's would agree!"

Then maybe try changing your approach update your profile change your pics. Get yourself to socials were you will meet and chat to couples face to face rather than an internet profile.

Yes. now I only use this profile to keep in touch with people that I have actually met from clubs.

"What I don't understand is why these fakes do it?

Do they get some sort of perverted kick out of it?"

my conclusion to this question is, yes...or, the idea of meeting complete strangers off the internet to fuck is better kept a fantasy rather than a reality fir some...or, more and more people seem to shy from actual face to face contact with others and are just here to get their rocks off virtually...from what I see, a lot of the people who complain about no shows or fakes have spent time cybering and camming with them.

..once they've cum, there's no longer any reason to meet and they don't have the required maturity or social skills to say thanks and goodbye...

Falkirk

"What I don't understand is why these fakes do it?

Do they get some sort of perverted kick out of it?

my conclusion to this question is, yes...or, the idea of meeting complete strangers off the internet to fuck is better kept a fantasy rather than a reality fir some...or, more and more people seem to shy from actual face to face contact with others and are just here to get their rocks off virtually...from what I see, a lot of the people who complain about no shows or fakes have spent time cybering and camming with them.

..once they've cum, there's no longer any reason to meet and they don't have the required maturity or social skills to say thanks and goodbye..."

Exactly this.

Yorkshire

Mine always says 'online' as its logged on the internet on my phone

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

most including us look at the profile before even opening the msg.if not for us we just ignore or delete.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Site supporters can read a message then mark it as unread, so you would never know if it has been read or not. Plus most people I know look at the profile to see if they are interested in the sender, if they aren't then why bother with their mail. And before you ask, it is possible to not appear on a Who Looked at my profile list.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"...Surely the pic verification should become mandatory for all new members to out the fakes and make sure the month and year is written on their verification pic this will help I think"

Don't expect Fab to do your selection process for you. If you don't want to meet non-PV people, then just don't engage with those profiles. Job done!

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

most couples look at the profile before opening the message if your not what they are after they dont read the message

By *irty brunetteCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Been let down by single females, and couples. Not had a meet for a while due to pregnancy and now having an 11 month old. Finding it really hard to have another meet again

"Is it me, or are fake profiles on the increase? I seem to be spotting loads recently."

The inbox here only shows the last 75 messages, there are messages that have disappeared off the page that I will probably never see.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

If it's really so bad why are you all still here?!

"If it's really so bad why are you all still here?! "

Optimism.

"Is it me, or are fake profiles on the increase? I seem to be spotting loads recently.

I agree"

I blame the Daily Mail.

"If it's really so bad why are you all still here?!

Optimism. "

One has to have it here.

"Well if the couple are wanting to meet a single guy and I meet the criteria that they are looking for, then why wouldn't they read it?"

Because they don't fancy You! You aren't their type. The amount of arrogance on this site is utterly astounding!

You have a type who you'd prefer to fuck, well shock horror so does everyone else.

There's also the reason of being able to see your location without reading your message. Not to mention people can read your message whilst you're offline and then put it back as unread to either delete or come back to at a later date.

Main point is no one is owed anything on this site. They didn't ask you to message them. Just move on and find someone else.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think people on here would have a more enjoyable experience if they left some expectations behind and just enjoyed it for what it is.

Well after been on here for about 4 years I must be someone's type, surely! ??

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

theres dozens of fake couple profiles, pics of a lady on it, verified there-self from there male profile, then message about and hoping as last minute meet thinking its a couple will still get lucky if say just a male left

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"theres dozens of fake couple profiles, pics of a lady on it, verified there-self from there male profile, then message about and hoping as last minute meet thinking its a couple will still get lucky if say just a male left"

Report them. Site Admins will read the report, review your evidence, and take the appropriate action.