FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > comment on pics

comment on pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys do you think it would be a good idea to be able comment under peoples pics so they know that people like them we think it would be good for all. It would be a gd ice breaker and would let people know what they are into and also make the person who is in the pic feel good bout it. Let's hear wat u all have to say and maybe get this up and running !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as long as the comments were kind and not upsetting.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/54005

Unless you mean to add a comment to your own pictures? I think the consensus was to add your comment before you upload the pic.

yeah thats a good idea, and maybe you could approve the comments for yourself just so no nasty 1's go up

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think a descriptive comment for a photo is essential, it's common sense, so that you can say 'Jim on the left, fucking...' etc.

More interactivity within sites is the way the web's going, such as with Fbook etc. And some feedback from others would be cool: it wouldn't be my main site improvement need, and adding a comment to your own pics would be much, much higher than this: coming this year I believe.

wud b good

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

Sorry I really don't see that this is needed and would also question how it would work and why you would want it.

I think it's naive to assume you'll get all nice and fluffy comments about how wonderful and sexy you are. Instead you'll get endless "looks good", "nice" etc, which seems rather pointless to me. I've seen this on other sites and it's just reams and reams of utterly pointless commentary, or you'll just get a lot of sarky, cruel, and nasty comments. And for some, despite being on a swinging site, it could be devastating and damage someone's confidence. I've seen this happen first hand only to see the recipient concerned in floods of tears due to one nasty comment. So no I think it's a horrible idea.

Surely it would be better to persue something that would make the site better, faster, and more efficient, or something that would provide more useful information?

You might think it would be good hearing people say lovely things about your photos, but not everyone will think they are, and instead might resort to unpleasant comments either out of spite, honesty, or even as a joke.

Too easily abused in my view.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yea would have to be nice or wats the point lol

It would be gd to help break the ice and how help ppl feel gd

Stuff like that

I think it would be a gd idea

Do ppl think the same?????

Forum Mod

No I don't like the idea at all,I agree with what black bolt has said

I find that lots of people send a pm just to compliment pics and that also breaks the ice

Id hate a load of comments available to see by my pics,id rather take them down than have them openly judged

was also thinking of adding a thimbs up or thumbs down with a list of the memers who have voted either way for their comment.

I think it's a great idea, it works well on Flickr, you have to just get the hang of what is the right comment. The bonus is that if somebody is the type to be offensive and nasty you get to block them from your profile, so you party only with people who are fun.

» Add a new message to this topic