FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verified single males

Verified single males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he incognito two OP   Couple  over a year ago

near you

We think that genuine Single males sometimes get a raw deal,we think it would be a good idea to have a section where couples can recomend genuine,discreet single males.

what do you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not being funny: who are you? I don't know you from a hole in a wall so why would I take your opinion of X into account?

Also X might be good for you and not others.

Personally I think people should use their own common sense. In four years I never encountered a time waster as I was able to find playmates all by myself.

But that's just me!

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

" We think that genuine Single males sometimes get a raw deal,we think it would be a good idea to have a section where couples can recomend genuine,discreet single males.

what do you think"

I think that the Verification system that's already in place seems to works pretty well!

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

I'd support anything that helps the genuine single male.

Your proposal would be a little quicker than using the existing browse feature and then ploughing through the veris.

Just tried it! Before I was ignorant of the competition, now I am depressed lol!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Great idea - at the moment it costs me £20 a throw to get a couple to say something nice about me to someone else lol!

But seriously, its all pretty subjective, I get the impression that to some people the definition of an exceptional single male is one who can breathe with his mouth shut. What floats one boat might torpedo another.

I could see a.simpler approach working - perhaps something that flags a profile where you have friends and verifications in common

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"Not being funny: who are you? I don't know you from a hole in a wall so why would I take your opinion of X into account?

Also X might be good for you and not others.

Personally I think people should use their own common sense. In four years I never encountered a time waster as I was able to find playmates all by myself.

But that's just me!"

if you had a penis would be much harder to find playmates. trust me

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" We think that genuine Single males sometimes get a raw deal,we think it would be a good idea to have a section where couples can recomend genuine,discreet single males.

what do you think"

still opens up a whole new can of worms...

Who then verifys the verifyer???

if a meet still goes wrong... do we then hold that verifyer accountable???

and those are the simple questions... welcome to a whole new level of "pandora's box".....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

basically if your a single guy its hard

prob should be cause a lot of guys are people who flip pancakes.

try adding married playing alone to that.

i get meets, got verified , and only wont to meet the people who want to meet me.

more verification types??? not sure

» Add a new message to this topic