FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site support

Site support

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi im still having problems with texting SWING to fab swingers can site support please contact me please

( I'm in Northern Ireland )

Regards x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need to go to the Site Supporters Page and use the menu on the left to get help with your issue - they won't contact you from here.

By *yno-RodMan  over a year ago

warrington/st helens border

MEMBER WARNING

Could site support please send out a warning to members about the latest scam..

I messaged a 'lady' who had posted wanting a meet, the reply said yes but with certain conditions to verify genuine intent due to time wasters.

'She' then added me to friends to see her friends only pics n seemed genuine with verifications.

She then said to contact her via Kik which I did. There she said I would have to send her £30 in Amazon vouchers to prove I was genuine and she would give me the £30 back when we met.. Guess what, I refused and was blocked on fab and kik by 'her' within minutes.

However, I've since found out that a mate of mine fell for it and it was a different username..

I think scams like this should be broadcast to members to protect them before anyone else falls for it.. The site has a duty of care towards its members to avoid such things..

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Best thing to do is report so Admin can get rid

» Add a new message to this topic