FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Banning a certain word

Banning a certain word

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rettyLittleThing OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

Could admin possibly add the word "rape" to the bannable ones? I have had a few of these stupid messages and one frequent offender who keeps making new profiles to ask me about it.

I guess there's some silly individuals on here who think it's ok to use that word if you like rough sex. It's not a nice thing to be used on here, especially when it's used on you and you're a woman looking for safe sex.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Could admin possibly add the word "rape" to the bannable ones? I have had a few of these stupid messages and one frequent offender who keeps making new profiles to ask me about it.

I guess there's some silly individuals on here who think it's ok to use that word if you like rough sex. It's not a nice thing to be used on here, especially when it's used on you and you're a woman looking for safe sex."

I thought that was a banned word

I think it is a banned word as I once put up saying I had a "r" threat and it wouldn't let me post the message. I put in the while word this time and it still wouldn't let me post it

Swansea

"I think it is a banned word as I once put up saying I had a "r" threat and it wouldn't let me post the message. I put in the while word this time and it still wouldn't let me post it"

I've put it on my first post so I've been able to use the word (don't really want to use it again). I replied to someone today because he's beong quite abusive and creepy and used it once in that mail.

To be honest I thought it was banned myself.

Swansea

I guess to add to this, looking back over things he also uses "raped" :/

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

If this isn’t banned then perhaps it should be.

That being said, it won’t stop people finding a different way of saying it

By *oubyLoverWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"I guess to add to this, looking back over things he also uses "raped" :/"

Hope you've reported him. If he keeps doing it I'd suggest going to the police as it's threatening and harassment

Swansea

"I guess to add to this, looking back over things he also uses "raped" :/

Hope you've reported him. If he keeps doing it I'd suggest going to the police as it's threatening and harassment "

I've literally lost count on how many he has made over the last year. But this time he's made 4 new accounts to get at me since he told me this. I reported the initial message as he added something else.

I don't know what to do about it tbh I've got all my filters on but he's just photo verifying himself every time.

Just don't think you should be able to use that word on here.

As someone who enjoys Roleplay. I'd never dream of using that word. Yes I think it should be banned.

"I think it is a banned word as I once put up saying I had a "r" threat and it wouldn't let me post the message. I put in the while word this time and it still wouldn't let me post it

I've put it on my first post so I've been able to use the word (don't really want to use it again). I replied to someone today because he's beong quite abusive and creepy and used it once in that mail.

To be honest I thought it was banned myself. "

I reported and blocked the man who sent me the threat and I have had another message like that again. Unfortunately what I get now are females of couples being bitchy to me because of who I have my couple's profile with. It's starting to really drain me

"I think it is a banned word as I once put up saying I had a "r" threat and it wouldn't let me post the message. I put in the while word this time and it still wouldn't let me post it

I reported and blocked the man who sent me the threat and I have had another message like that again. Unfortunately what I get now are females of couples being bitchy to me because of who I have my couple's profile with. It's starting to really drain me "

Meant to say I haven't had another message like that again

Swansea

I reported and blocked the man who sent me the threat and I have had another message like that again. Unfortunately what I get now are females of couples being bitchy to me because of who I have my couple's profile with. It's starting to really drain me "

It auto blocks them if you report them for abuse ect but not a lot else they can do really if you have all filters on and the person makes new accounts.