FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > SPAM or UNWELCOME CONTENT

SPAM or UNWELCOME CONTENT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oluptuousWetOne OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

To protect our users from SPAM or UNWELCOME CONTENT, because your message contained a WEB SITE or UNWELCOME CONTENT it has been blocked. Just hit back and remove the website name or address and the message will be sent This is to protect people like you from receiving spam! PS. please don't try and get around the blocks or your account will be removed.

I've just tried to reply to a message but can't as getting the above message I have no website in the message and am trying to work out what's stopping it going

This site is getting more and more frustrating to use

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Have a read of this thread to see the sort of thing that can cause the automated software to "throw a wobbly" then have another look at your message

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/123930

By *oliteButKinkyGentMan  over a year ago

Glapwell S44 Derbyshire(or nr.M1-J29)

"Sorry you can't send messages just now. Try again in a couple of hours the block will have cleared!"

I got that too with nothing untoward..in fact it was a pleasant chat to a long time friend... I am also a subscriber!!!

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Isn't that the "you've sent too many messages today" message, rather than the message the OP had?

» Add a new message to this topic