FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > pics rejected after being on for months

pics rejected after being on for months

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have two pictures that do not breach any rules, the pictures have been on for months and today i have noticed they have been rejected- one picture has my face next to a partners blotted out face! another is a shot of me from behind with others, there are NO faces in the pic...

I find this highly annoying as the pics are genuine and do not breach the rules and the very fact they have been opn fab for more than a few months leads me to believe someone has reported the images as not being a true likeness of me?- what other pics will be taken off without any form of communication especially since I believe the pictures have to be MODERATED beforehand.

Oh, and I dont particularly want to reupload images that are non breaching fabs terms and conditions as I have a limited download/upload capacity.

I would like my issue looked at please, as I cannot see where this late decision on the pictures that have been rejected has come from.

Thank you

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Those photos look OK to us we've re-approved. Any queries about specific mod actions please contact us directly using CONTACT link at bottom of any page. We will review.

Admin x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)