FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > section for couples or women seeking mature men over 50

section for couples or women seeking mature men over 50

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i,d like to propose a section for single men over the age of 50 . as on most sites i feel that anyone over the age of 50 get,s a raw deal . most of the ads have a limit of 45-50 . were as good as anyone 45+ but seem to be getting nowhere fast . i also think that couples ask for a little to much these days as in what they are looking for . come on , were all looking for a good time so throw a bit our way for a change . after all , were all looking for the same thing . jim.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well you would say that because you are over 50! I might say that maybe there should be one for under 25's because alot of profiles say noone under 25! I'm not going to though...

I don't think it is your age that is causing you problems, alot of single guys of all ages have a hard time on here. We just out number the women by many a multiple.

You can't tell the couples "throw a bit our way"... they want to meet who they want to meet. You can't change that, and you aren't going to get a sympathy shag just for saying so. You wouldn't meet someone that you aren't interested in just because they aren't having much luck on here would you?

I notice your profile lists 18-50, so what is your problem with people over that age? I might add also that you aren't going to get a great deal of response with only a picture of your cock to show for yourself. It's been said time and time again on here by the women and couples that they've seen one so they've seen them all.

The rest of your profile seems fairly ok, if not a little confused an untidy. Just keep at it and i'm sure you'll have some sucess. If not, then why not try going to a club? You may have more luck there...

Sorry if some of that sounds a little blunt, but I think others may agree with me on some of those points.

Olly

The trouble with dealing with one section of the community in this way,...others would soon want the same treatment, and before you know it, we would have to cater for every group under the sun.

May we suggest you use the browse to your advantage, it will find you all those you are looking for.

S&A

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

loks like the pot calling the kettle here el-nino . no face pics on ur public ad & looks like ur only looking for anyone from 18-40 ? . all i can say is that i think we get single men find it hard enough on any of these sites . looks like were at the bottom of the pile are single str8 men so we have to try harder than anyone else & another thing , just wait till ur 50 , then u,ll see wot i mean.

Can I propose a section for Bi sexual ginger headed men who have a fetish for chocolate iced cream with peaches being spread over their knackers by BBW's dressed as cinema usherettes ?

There must be a demand for this sort of thing, so a section for it would be nice

"i,d like to propose a section for single men over the age of 50 . as on most sites i feel that anyone over the age of 50 get,s a raw deal . most of the ads have a limit of 45-50 . were as good as anyone 45+ but seem to be getting nowhere fast . i also think that couples ask for a little to much these days as in what they are looking for . come on , were all looking for a good time so throw a bit our way for a change . after all , were all looking for the same thing . jim."

We could be forgiven for thinking that you are after a sympathy shag ....

Personally we don't think couples are asking too much these days, but pray tell us how you arrive at your conclusion ..

At the end of the day, a couple already has what it wants and you want to join in .. so is it not only right and proper that a couple sets it's own criteria for what it is looking for, and is it not right that a couple is entitled to express it's personal choice over who it wants to meet and why ?

Asking a little too much - We really don't think so !

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"Can I propose a section for Bi sexual ginger headed men who have a fetish for chocolate iced cream with peaches being spread over their knackers by BBW's dressed as cinema usherettes ?

There must be a demand for this sort of thing, so a section for it would be nice"

Actually you need four sections... left handed ginger blokes seeking right handed cinema usherettes... Right handed gingers looking for cack handed usherettes..... etc etc...

" come on , were all looking for a good time so throw a bit our way for a change . after all , were all looking for the same thing . jim."

No we are not all looking for the same thing, some people are after cam fun, some just naughty emails, some even just for chat. I get miffed when people see me online and think she is after a shag right now...im gona chance my arm...they usually lose it at that point...removed from the shoulder

Plus there is a perfectly adequate age range selector thingy in the browser section...if they want you they will find you.

Oh and one last point..yes El Nimo's profile doesnt have a face pic but has a sexy as fook body shot....thats what makes his profile stand out amongst all the other dull cock shots that guys are sure will get them some action....he gave you some good advise, wise to listen xx

" loks like the pot calling the kettle here el-nino . no face pics on ur public ad & looks like ur only looking for anyone from 18-40 ? . all i can say is that i think we get single men find it hard enough on any of these sites . looks like were at the bottom of the pile are single str8 men so we have to try harder than anyone else & another thing , just wait till ur 50 , then u,ll see wot i mean."

So you choose till the day I take my face pic off to argue back, most of the people in here will tell you I have had a face pic on here most of the time, as it stands it is still in my private section. I still have pictures other than just my cock.

My argument wasn't about what age ranges I prefer, I can choose what I like, but you are complaining about noone wanting to meet over 50's when according to your profile you don't either.

I was just trying to offer you some advice, if you don't want to take it that is your choice...

i wont meet no one over 50 and i dont care who it bothers

I think it does not matter what age you are and agree photo's never really show what you are endowed with or who you are. But please please put your correct age as it is more than misleading and thank you to those of you who do. x

» Add a new message to this topic