FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Anal

Anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it possible to change the interests section to giving or recieving anal as it can be quite embarassing as a straight male meeting a bi couple!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe before meeting them it can be discussed.

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Hello Sailor!!!!!

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

"Maybe before meeting them it can be discussed."

Could not agree more, a little feeling out the ground rules for play always makes for a smoother playtime.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello Sailor!!!!! "
Lol hilarious lol

By *adylovingWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham area

i agree with this actually, when i see a guys profile and it says anal im always a tad concerned he wants my strap on up his poop shoot lol not for me im afraid that toy is for women only xx

i always ask a guy before we meet if he likes his arse played with

Yea made the same mistake,must be why I keep getting winks off guys on here haha

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Thats because a lot of bi guys muck about and hide behind a straight moniker, since some couples refuse to meet bi guys.

Reason being that some seem not to adhere to play limits when playing, and a couple is worried about a rampant bloke grabbing the other guys junk.

"Is it possible to change the interests section to giving or recieving anal as it can be quite embarassing as a straight male meeting a bi couple!!!! "

I know some have said about discussing it which is a good idea but then with a lot of the interests it wouldn't hurt to be able to state if it was giving, receiving or both hehe

"Is it possible to change the interests section to giving or recieving anal as it can be quite embarassing as a straight male meeting a bi couple!!!!

I know some have said about discussing it which is a good idea but then with a lot of the interests it wouldn't hurt to be able to state if it was giving, receiving or both hehe "

Discussing before meeting to set limits is always a good idea, infact the norm if honest in my experience!!

As alot of so called bi guys are not fully bi i.e. give or take and lots of straight guys pretend to be bi to get meets as well with bi couples, only to ignore the male and focus entirly on the female, have heard of this loads with bi couples i meet.

this would be a very good idea as would for oral giving and recieving.

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Even if a guy is gay it doesn't guarantee he enjoys giving/receiving anal. As for women they may enjoy one or the other as well.

» Add a new message to this topic