FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Geographical picture display

Geographical picture display

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For those who value discretion and have to be careful to whom they display face pics etc too wouldn't be a good a good idea to have geographical 'perimeter' i.e anyone living within 15 miles cannot view but others can? Always want to display pics but due to career path can't..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just keep face pics in private to send when you wish to. That’s what most people seem to do.

Just as there are those that don’t wish to meet people close to them, there are others that do

Switch off your gps and set your post code to a different one on your profile if that helps

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

OP You say you work throughout the South West but mainly in east, north and west Devon and throughout Somerset. How would your suggested 15 mile radius from your home help you ?

I have the above, (face pics to send people) but I just think for some, it may be a useful feature. I do work across the South West but the core of my work is within that 15-20 mile radius. The trips to other locations mentioned above would be regular but only 3-4 times a month in some cases and when I am there it is a form of work which restricts the people I come into contact with, therefor, naive of me or not.. I cannot imagine any of them being on this site.

Anyway, I'm sure there is an alternative or better solution and if people want a face pic of course you can always send one. Just felt for single men it may give some a helping hand..

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why would people within 15 miles not being able to view your profile be a helping hand? I go on who's nearby to find meets.

In my experience- if and when I am looking to meet, I am more likely to meet someone closer to my location at that time than someone miles away

It depends who your trying to meet and personal circumstances regarding work, if your a 'figure' of the community, you may want to meet people who aren't local .. Anyway it appears that the idea is not a good one! Let it be forgotten..

» Add a new message to this topic