FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > No married/attached

No married/attached

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyone30 OP   Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Hi, as a married man ( please don't judge) I always read profiles to see if my situation is suitable. Some people say they are not interested on their profile so I leave them be but a lot of messages I send to profiles which dont specify i get rejected for being attached. There is a option to not meet smokers so my question is, should there be an option to not meet married/attached?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, as a married man ( please don't judge) I always read profiles to see if my situation is suitable. Some people say they are not interested on their profile so I leave them be but a lot of messages I send to profiles which dont specify i get rejected for being attached. There is a option to not meet smokers so my question is, should there be an option to not meet married/attached? "

people would just lie to get round preferences in the same way they do about smoking...or just ignore the expressed preference in the same way they do about smoking...

By *ornyone30 OP   Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Yeah some would probably ignore it or not read profiles in the first place, but surely being able to put that preference on your profile would be as good if not more valuable that the smoking option. From a personal point of view it would save me bothering people not interested in me due to being married.

My opinion is if your married and get caught that’s your issue xx I won’t lie x yes I’m married but he plays as well and so long as we both know where each other are x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

At least that way those who wanted to avoid it could put that for those being fab honest about it.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"At least that way those who wanted to avoid it could put that for those being fab honest about it. "

There are guys profiles on here that are part of open relationships. We wouldn't meet a cheat but would meet a guy where his partner was aware but not involved in the situation.

I think it's a good idea in theory to show we wouldn't meet cheaters but in a practical sessions see it would be hard to have a binary yes no on this that would suit our preferences.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm fine with people who have permission to play, and it is in some ways similar to my own situation. But nothing I do is dishonest to anybody.

I couldn’t agree more, on my profile I’ve not declared on that I’m married but if I’m asked the question then I gladly reveal I’m married. Only yesterday I was chatting with a member when she asked me if I was married to which I replied yes, I then received a very abusive message and she blocked me, I should report her but hey only sticks and stones!!!

» Add a new message to this topic