FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifying

Verifying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You need to be verified to verify someone but 2 non verified people can’t verify each other. Wtf. We both want to be verified

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You need to be verified to verify someone but 2 non verified people can’t verify each other. Wtf. We both want to be verified "

You have to meet someone who is verified and get them to vetify you. Go on cam or get to a club, both easy ways of getting verified.

Poppy

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"You need to be verified to verify someone but 2 non verified people can’t verify each other. Wtf. We both want to be verified "

It's quite simple really.

You need to be verified by someone verified as a safety measure, otherwise people could make multiple accounts, give themselves verification from those profiles.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You need to be verified to verify someone but 2 non verified people can’t verify each other. Wtf. We both want to be verified

You have to meet someone who is verified and get them to vetify you. Go on cam or get to a club, both easy ways of getting verified.

Poppy"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I understand how it works with all the fakeness that’s on here. ( not all blokes faults ) what if you don’t cam or want to go to clubs ? Most lasses on here won’t meet unless a guy is verified. This is between 2 unverified people.

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"I understand how it works with all the fakeness that’s on here. ( not all blokes faults ) what if you don’t cam or want to go to clubs ? Most lasses on here won’t meet unless a guy is verified. This is between 2 unverified people. "

Remain unverified then. Clubs, cam - they are all ways to get verified. The reason for not letting unverified people verify each other is simple.

"I understand how it works with all the fakeness that’s on here. ( not all blokes faults ) what if you don’t cam or want to go to clubs ? Most lasses on here won’t meet unless a guy is verified. This is between 2 unverified people.

Remain unverified then. Clubs, cam - they are all ways to get verified. The reason for not letting unverified people verify each other is simple."

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I understand how it works with all the fakeness that’s on here. ( not all blokes faults ) what if you don’t cam or want to go to clubs ? Most lasses on here won’t meet unless a guy is verified. This is between 2 unverified people.

Remain unverified then. Clubs, cam - they are all ways to get verified. The reason for not letting unverified people verify each other is simple.

"

If you aren't willing to help yourself there's nothing the rest if us can do. You've been offered good advice here.

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

How did it all start, if you cant verify untill verified, how did the first get verified??? So there answer that one

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

"How did it all start, if you cant verify untill verified, how did the first get verified??? So there answer that one"
I'd take a stab at the site owners verified people they knew and it went from there.

"

Or suck a few cocks and get verified that way

"How did it all start, if you cant verify untill verified, how did the first get verified??? So there answer that one I'd take a stab at the site owners verified people they knew and it went from there. "

Not rocket science was it lol

By *un Sexy Fab VixenWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm

you're absolutely correct.

Forget about it and keep banging the life out of each other.

OP, I'd say try and get a cam veri. Not everyone on here is interested in club meets but you do seem to be frowned upon for this (bit of snobbery if you ask me).

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Can't help the OP as it's been 2 weeks and he's done nothing to help himself despite being given good advice on here.

» Add a new message to this topic