FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > When accepting a new friend..

When accepting a new friend..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At present, after clicking to accept a friend invitation the user is taken into the friends list. Fair enough, but as the very next step after accepting a new friend is to want to view that friend's profile (and perv the private pics, no doubt!), how about automatically going to the said profile instead?

Not a big deal, but might be a nice, easy change that makes the process a little more intuitive.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

You mean you don't check them out before you accept?

If somebody invites me, I go look at the profile.. If it's somebody that 'may' interest me but I'm unsure.. I will wait for them to be offline before accepting then have a look. If there not for me, I then delete.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I don't accept invites from people I don't know, ie We've either met in person (socially or otherwise), have chatted either on the forums, chatroom or exchanged a few emails.. or maybe even on another site.

Anyone I don't know sending blank friend requests get deleted - a second blank request from the person results in the person being blocked.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"You mean you don't check them out before you accept?

If somebody invites me, I go look at the profile.. If it's somebody that 'may' interest me but I'm unsure.. I will wait for them to be offline before accepting then have a look. If there not for me, I then delete.

"

lol, us too

just remember to go back to Friends Invite page after blocking as the invite reappears unless you had deleted the profile as a friend first

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You mean you don't check them out before you accept? "

Yes, of course, but the suggestion was to have the profile appear after accepting.

» Add a new message to this topic