FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > New couple verification

New couple verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m now in a couple and want to make a couples profile, we’ve sent the pic of us both with the name on the paper but getting no verifications or even an email? Can I change this profile to couple? Thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m now in a couple and want to make a couples profile, we’ve sent the pic of us both with the name on the paper but getting no verifications or even an email? Can I change this profile to couple? Thanks"

Why don’t you delete this profile and start a new Couples one?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I’m now in a couple and want to make a couples profile, we’ve sent the pic of us both with the name on the paper but getting no verifications or even an email? Can I change this profile to couple? Thanks

Why don’t you delete this profile and start a new Couples one?"

This would make sense as you have no veris to lose, good luck OP x

We tried making a complete new one but to start a couples profile you now have to send a pic with the name of your account and both of your faces which makes sense however it’s been a week and still can’t access the account as still not verified after sending the pic numerous times! Worried if I delete this account I’ll have the same problem and no access to the site at all! Hope this makes sense ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We tried making a complete new one but to start a couples profile you now have to send a pic with the name of your account and both of your faces which makes sense however it’s been a week and still can’t access the account as still not verified after sending the pic numerous times! Worried if I delete this account I’ll have the same problem and no access to the site at all! Hope this makes sense ??"

Nope, not really. There are loads of profiles on here with no pics?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We tried making a complete new one but to start a couples profile you now have to send a pic with the name of your account and both of your faces which makes sense however it’s been a week and still can’t access the account as still not verified after sending the pic numerous times! Worried if I delete this account I’ll have the same problem and no access to the site at all! Hope this makes sense ??"

Then you need to check you are following the picture rules that would probably be why you aren't getting photo verified

Yea all done correctly with handwritten name both faces and hands showing in pic like they ask for! Can’t even access the site until they’ve been verified it’s really annoying because we both want to get started!!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Yea all done correctly with handwritten name both faces and hands showing in pic like they ask for! Can’t even access the site until they’ve been verified it’s really annoying because we both want to get started!!"
contact admin

How do I do that? Sorry ??

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

Are you using a differant e mail account for the couples account as if your using the same one as this profile the site will block it as fake

Yea different email, was a whole new account. Don’t understand what’s up