FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Deleting non verified accounts over 3 months!

Deleting non verified accounts over 3 months!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

me and the gf have been talking about this for ages.You get accounts that have not been verified for Over a year!

you get newbies joining that want to give it a go in this scene BUT when you ask about pics due to their non verification they struggle and make excuses.i mean if the couple or person is/are genuine how hard is it to get pic verified?

We did ours straight away same day when joining,we did it at night when little one was in bed.We also got cam verified by another verified member

We just think that if they havnt been verified in a few months then their account should be deleted to stop fakes!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

some people don't feel the need to be verified at all.

There are filters available to you to stop those people from contacting you. Use them then they don't get the chance to bother you.

Not being verified does not mean people are fake.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very easy to fake..

the only way to stop fakers is to ask for cam-cam or phone call between all parties and only meet local non verified.

not everyone can be bothered (or want to) to get it done, we cant..

Just dont contact and filter people who are not verified.

Another thread on how others use the site?

This is a brilliant site that provides all of us with the right tools to help filter out people who we do not want to have contact with.

You can block newbies, unverifieds, a/c's without photos, couples, males, females, tv/ts', newbies and now people that don't match your age criteria!

You can define your search criteria too.

Couldn't ask for any more really...!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

If someone suggested deleting accounts that didn't have an actual meet verification after 3 months that would affect you. How would you feel about that?

Use your filters!!!!!

Job done!

NEXT. . . . . .

"Another thread on how others use the site?

This is a brilliant site that provides all of us with the right tools to help filter out people who we do not want to have contact with.

You can block newbies, unverifieds, a/c's without photos, couples, males, females, tv/ts', newbies and now people that don't match your age criteria!

You can define your search criteria too.

Couldn't ask for any more really...!"

I said newbies twice

....nothing against newbies... I'm just a twot sometimes

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

As said in other replies the site offers a different range of filters,so you can block who you dnt want to hear from. I dnt think people should have accounts deleted because they are not verified,i am but have had meets when ive not been verified or left a verifaction. We are all adults after all and can make choices to block,verify or filter lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"me and the gf have been talking about this for ages.You get accounts that have not been verified for Over a year!

"

What a strange thing to talk about! It's only a website when all is said and done, nothing to get worked up about.

I understand your thinking, but this site is about much more than meeting for sex, there's socials and besides meeting in person there's chat rooms and the forums.

People will use the site as they wish.

When I had a couples profile we arranged a meet with a guy that had no verifications, real sorted guy too, he simply didn't want verifying, said if anyone at work was to find out then verifications meant he couldn't deny it the same.

Yes I know before anyone says, if you're recognised here then it's because someone you know is also here, not true though, there was also a guy once messaged us convinced he knew my then partner, he had guessed wrong, but he went on to say he'd shown some mates and they agreed it was her. his friends weren't members here but still got to see who they believed was someone else.

By *egan_CDTV/TS  over a year ago

In the closet

This drives me nuts. I'm verified now but didn't bother for a long time until I realised that I was missing out on meets because some members assume that no verifications equals no show. Also received mildly abusive emails from (mainly men) who felt the need to tell me what they thought.

The reality was that I had a good time successfully meeting other non verified members and hence none of my own. You can't win and definitely won't if you get deleted.

Beats me why anyone looses sleep over stuff like this

Genuine profiles stand out a mile the rest ya just avoid

Why worry??? xx

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

As others have said, why worry! Deleting the ads would no doubt lead to lots of new ads being set up anyway.

If you are not keen on non-verified members would not be easier just to ignore them instead of trying to impose your 'rules' upon everyone ?

Cannot see what the big fuss is all about to be honest

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Or use the mail filters to suit

one of the drawbacks of not being verified is when you meet up with some one genuine who allso isnt verified you can have a great evening but carnt verifi each other i had this problem when i had a couples profile it took months to get verified by some one who was verified them selfs so if this was the case alot of genuin singles and couples would be droped were as time wastes would stay as some get verified on cam then mess every one else around

[Removed by poster at 22/10/11 10:06:16]

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

It's alread been said, but to add weight; I was on here over 4 months before I was verified, even though I had met others who were non-verified.

I think it should be left as it is for active accounts.

Now accounts with no activity for over a year... I would like to see them archived or something.

» Add a new message to this topic